1 Year Ago - "Trump's campaign is a sideshow" - Huffington Post

Exactly one year ago, July 17, 2015 the Huffington post said the following (pic related)

>After watching and listening to Donald Trump since he announced his candidacy for president, we have decided we won’t report on Trump’s campaign as part of The Huffington Post’s political coverage. Instead, we will cover his campaign as part of our Entertainment section. Our reason is simple: Trump’s campaign is a sideshow. We won’t take the bait. If you are interested in what The Donald has to say, you’ll find it next to our stories on the Kardashians and The Bachelorette.

Well, looks like the "sideshow" was a little more serious than they expected. We have the leftists scared like never before. We will win. The movement continues.

>Huffington Post

> Increasingly nervous newspaper

That's the point, their coverage of the campaign has been laughable.

They have some history, pic related

SAVAGE

Trump went at people hard on Twitter long before campaigning, here is my personal favorite.

as a leftist I want him to win

accelerationism

it saddens me Cher is alive in 2016.

she will shrivel up soon

>we won't take the bait

huh, I guess those mostly jewish ladies who work for huffington post took the bait in the end, though. about 100 huge red text headlines looked even more sloppy and hysterical than drudge when he has the alarm gif, worse than a tabloid even.

Someone needs to make a trump stumped anthology that has all his live digs, twitter digs, etc...

Post old Trump tweets?

Pretty much after every debate and every primary he won they did it. Here was a good one.

Goddamn. Is this the hardest the UK has been cucked since the 1770's?

A chance to Jebpost again.

Yay!

Where is that ND congress woman? The smoking hot one?

That was the same thing Cuckservatives and Tea partiers told themselves about Obama.

You liberal cumshitters are literally no better.

I'm convinced Cher is some android prototype that escaped decades ago, waiting for her fuel cells to burn out.

EVERY TIME

Keks were had here

Merry Xmas Jeb!

I find her sexy
I think she's got a foot fetish

pic related: my fav

What's up with these people using broken English, including random spaces before punctuation, etc.? They can't even stay consistent between posts. Shit makes no sense.

>Be careful!

fucking gold

KEK

There are some nice tiddies in those recent likes/retweets. Probably bots, but that's beside the point

The Bantzmaster never fails

SHE has a foot fetish or YOU have a foot fetish?

Why the fuck do they even do that. At least drudge is an aggregate and doesn't actually write anything. Huff post is supposed to be a professional news agency and then in giant 90pt red text they sperg out on their main page about fucking everything
Even the tabloids look more professional than that.

…both

>Be careful!

>be careful

>-- nipples protruding --

ISN'T IT FUNNY

PERVERT ALERT