I live in Colorado and I know the only reason my neighbors put up with my constant dabbing out of my window is because...

I live in Colorado and I know the only reason my neighbors put up with my constant dabbing out of my window is because no matter where they bring their children it's just going to smell like skunk anyway. My parents explained that they did not ever smell this level of dank everywhere they went 20 years ago. I like getting high but i get this feeling that I deserve to be punished for this. This can't be right. I kind of want to die by the way.

Attached: 41Sy%2BpsmcXL._SX425_.jpg (425x263, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/10/18/health/marijuana-driving-accidents-bn/index.html
westword.com/marijuana/marijuana-smells-how-many-are-there-9963190
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should probably go ahead and die. Before I would have tried to talk you out of it but I-70 traffic through Denver has become a nightmare ever since they started the construction. One less car on the road.

You're pretty fucking high right now aren't you?

doesn't it smell good? Smells better than cigarettes and car fumes and actual skunks, smells really good actually. I think people that don't smoke don't like the smell because there may be the tiniest bit contained in the smell something enticing and alluring and they have strongly been convinced and convince themselves that they should not possibly appreciate it in any way lest they may succumb to enjoying it

maybe its not purely the smell people who dont like the smell dont like, but the connotations. I would guess that most who dont like the smell, if they didnt know anything about the stigma, and were given among samples of various potpurris and perfumes samples of many of the likely thousands of varying weed scents that they would find some of them pleasent, certainly not 'bad smelling' as dog shit can be said to be bad smelling

sober and crying

smoking wax (dabbing) dissipates extremely quickly
no one outside or in another house will be able to smell it, people in another room will hardly smell it in my experience

the sidewalk is immediately outside my window. not even a foot

so dont smoke when people are at the sidewalk?
literally the smell from dabbing goes away in less than a minute

I think you're just naive

you do deserve to be punished for ruining this great state. go fuck your self tourist

born/raised

literally dabbed 3 years next to my parents room without them ever ever knowing.

they knew

trust me they didn't
if they did wouldnt have been able to live there

you're kidding right? smells can be adapted to easily

Colorado Springs native here. I'm a libertarian, and I support your right to put anything you want in your body... But you ducking pot head faggots stink up the neighborhood... I like next to a pot shop and I cant go in my back yard without smelling that shit. Please. Die. Pic of my ex for bump bait.

Attached: 586778b1d641e.jpg (600x450, 27K)

not kidding you, youre being overly paranoid
dabbing doesnt smell that much and goes away quickly.
smoking bud on the other hand smells like shit and last a long time.

Lame.

I moved from the mitten state here and there's really no difference minus more permissive public consumption.

Get over it, everyone loves the sweet leaf pretty much everywhere

get edibles so you're not constantly blowing skunky smoke into people, how hard is this to understand

they cost 10x more per high

i literally used a vape pen near cops on campus
never got in trouble
what are you worried about?

so have i and everyone else i was around at auraria campus

then why are so scared of your neighbors smelling your bads?

REGRETFUL NOT SCARED YOU FUCKING IDIOT

regretful of what faggot?

My weed has never left a lingering stench. It disappears pretty quickly. CA fag here, back when I was in high school (well before it got legalized) I used to smoke in my car all the time and I never got caught by my parents. I’d just crack a window to let a little bit of airflow and next morning it was gone. It never stained my clothes or breath, only my fingers because I was picking it apart. Even now that I’m older and can afford much better quality weed, the smell never lingers. I don’t get how people can get it to stay in an area for a long period of time, unless maybe you’re growing it

what dont you like about the smell? you think weed smoking is bad, so when you smell it you think of bad? What do you think when you smell the smell, do you think 'wow that smells "bad"'?

Once you smoke a lot or even a little your sense of smell of it decreases incredibly, like 90% or more.

>I support your right to put anything you want in your body
>Please. Die.

>found the transplant
from texas, eh?

Attached: native.jpg (464x128, 19K)

>Colorado Springs native
says it all. even fellow libertarians from the springs are uptight as fuck.
next time your neighbors are smoking up have a hit yourself and chill by 10%

I think damn there is some new friends I just hadn't met

You can support someone's right to be stupid and still want them to not be stupid.

Attached: 586778b692f49.jpg (278x222, 16K)

he's spending too much time on here listening to the alt-reich calling us degenerates for winding down with some plant matter after work

DAMN Jews

Attached: 2018-06-18 20.55.49.jpg (680x694, 237K)

>dabs
there's your problem
shit's the weed equivilent of a homeless guy who drinks 2 bottles of vodka straight every night and still isn't drunk.
take a fucking T-break my dude. save smoking until the weekends. an ounce should be lasting you months.

What do you think of cigar smell? Theres a cigar club in my town and often they hang outside or have the door open and it smells quite strong, do you think weed smells better than cigar? More flowery, related to hopps

I prefer fresh air.

Attached: 586778c572856.jpg (1920x2560, 1015K)

touchee, I guess it is a weird thing then. Some invention that the smoke can be blown through to desmell

if your smoking doesn't negatively impact your neighbors you've no reason to feel guilty
imagine you don't like the smell of weed but your neighbor dabs out their window since it's 100% legal, would you feel the need to talk to them about it? also kinda want to die but perspective keeps me up

>Some invention that the smoke can be blown through to desmell
bro!
I call it a fool tool
you cover then end if a paper towel tube with a used dryer sheet and rubber band then stuff thw tube with fresh dryer sheets.
blow smoke through.
it's legit

also makes an effective cough muffler if a hit kicks your ass and your parents are a room away and NOT 420 friendly

Attached: 2018-06-14 16.27.05.jpg (706x736, 262K)

dude you're a gay

noice, now just need to brand it with some cool weed imagery, get the dryer sheet brand involved with some angry neighbors, make the weed dispensaries carry them in stock and make anyone who buys weed purchase, or give them to the purchaser per town budget if the libertarian thinks that is civilly fair, and there, maybe 'problem' not solved, but lessened. Worse comes to worse luckily for him colorado is a huge state with plenty of trees

if this dickhead idea works, dryer sheet companies please send me $100 thanks

This shit is going to be a problem with legalization. People don’t want to smell it. Apartments and other closed corridor residents aren’t going to put up with it. Soon as there is a multi-vehicle accident with many fatalities and the cause is an individual impaired by weed, then the sheeple will do something. “But it’s harmless.”

First post in this bread, and the device you are referring to has been around for many years, I know I used them in the 90s
Eventually it evolved into a 20oz soda bottle with holes drilled in the bottom
People always had nifty names for them but I just remembered it called the contraption
Hadn't thought about or seen one in ages though as I'm a forty year old boomer and haven't needed one since I was a teenager

Attached: IMG_20191105_010309.jpg (2448x3264, 1.12M)

You are right. That is why vaping rules.

>multi-vehicle accident with many fatalities and the cause is an individual impaired by weed
what is drunk driving

>20oz soda bottle with holes drilled in the bottom
Arizona tea bottles were the best. they were already dark brown so they hid better

Stay tuned

Are you saying underage ban this thread?

>doesn't it smell good? Smells better than cigarettes and car fumes and actual skunks, smells really good actually.
It really doesn't smell good you degnerate.
Some cigarettes smell good because, but stale cigarettes are vomit inducing. Fresh pot smells heavy, warm, and wet in a very bad way. It's a gross smell. Most people don't smell "car fumes" because most cars are so clean burning you can literally breathe the exhaust.

cnn.com/2018/10/18/health/marijuana-driving-accidents-bn/index.html

car fumes smell like rotten eggs, bro.
new cars anyway.
>nothing like the smell of unburned and partially burned hydrocarbons of a classic

>car fumes smell like rotten eggs, bro.
You have a catalyst issue if your exhaust smells like rotten eggs. Shell Gasoline is high sulfur and can cause that if your cat is old.
Your exhaust shouldn't smell like anything dude.

We've all been smoking and driving before it was fucking legal and there wasn't any increase of motor vehicle deaths

Live in an apartment? Just be respectful, cook foods and light incense, problem fucking solved.

I more meant trucks and busses, but anyway the goalposts are shifting from the possible problem and solution of smell, to traffic violations

>We've all been smoking and driving before it was fucking legal and there wasn't any increase of motor vehicle deaths
you must concede that with it being legalized and more readily available, and possibly the general youth of today being more, and more dumb, than ever before, that as it is illegal to drink and drive and it is done, it is illegal to smoke and drive, and it is done, and can lead to accidents. Especially with 18 year olds, or 21 year olds getting their hands on it, novices not knowing their relation to potency etc.

>Though a 2017 study found that the legalization of recreational weed has not increased the number of accidents involving fatalities, states that have legalized recreational use are seeing more car crashes overall,

>study found that crashes are up as much as 6% in Washington, Oregon and Colorado, compared with neighboring states that haven't legalized recreational use of weed

Attached: 1548862070840.jpg (300x251, 13K)

Not at all, just that since I grew up and have been on my own I haven't had a reason to care that my place smells like a Bob Marley concert or whatever

LOL this tranny gonna stream his suicide
He claimed the cyberbullying got to him
AHAHAHHAHA
Here's the Discord link

discord
=============
.gg/juNf2d

juNf2d
>juNf2d
juNf2d
>juNf2d
juNf2d
>juNf2d
juNf2d
>juNf2d

People who take busses are the same people smoking pot.

Also yes, there has been a sharp increase in traffic accidents since legalization.
I know everyone has their anecdotes of "No one who didn't smoke before started now". But that's statistically not true. I can anecdotally refute it too. I know a bunch of people who were super anti-drug who now think that since the state says it's okay that it is okay. Now they're stone bag degenerates.
Look the reality is, I am a libertarian. But as I see morality laws relax, I see degeneracy increasing. People need soemthing to guide them. Religion was historically the guide. And I wish it would come back.

if tour cat is shiny and new, sure. 100 miles later and it's no longer shiny and new.
ever since I quit smoking I've developed a bitch nose. I can smell fucking everything. trust me, exhaust has a smell from nearly everything that burns petroleum.

>Fresh pot smells heavy, warm, and wet in a very bad way.
weird, weird descriptions, interesting, for something to smell warm and wet, that is imaginative on your part. Have you ever been in a hopps room in a brewery? Hops are a cousin of weed interestingly enough and there is a similar flowery smell. And you dont think the Natural Weed Corporation made it that far with poor sensual advertising. Do you not think its at all possible there is some pavlov dog effect with people told weed is bad bad bad and then when they smell the smell it elicits fear and a reaction of dislike?

There are many types of weed and many smells, I think an entirely unbiased neutral judge would judge the smells to on average be, strong and powerful, pungent, fragrant, but the smells itself to be of a variety of good and enjoyable. related to incense and candles and perfumes

Just telling you it's something all my stoner friends and I have done.

Ironically now that I'm in a legal state, I don't smoke and drive anymore. Still just as high.

Young kids shouldn't do drugs. No one is arguing that point. I didn't start till 19 and cannabis was the least of it.

Fuck you, pussy.

- Washingtonian

there was also a sharp increase in dumb transplants after legalization. promise you there has been statistically significant increases in traffic accidents after every wave of transplants our state has seen.
id even wager said increases were not much less than the rise post pot.

You are a prude. Open up to being a degen, it's good fun (assumptions of no one hurting anyone but themselves)

Live and let live, is that so fucking hard?

When you google "Marijuana smell" everyone calls it "Skunky".

what bro?
I'm fucked up on white widow right now, so....
I'm just saying car exhaust smells. the whole world fucking stinks at times so complaining about weed smell from your neighbors is kinda weak. where does the line get drawn?
>mfw the second rip of widow kicked in mid sentence

Attached: 2018-10-13 02.08.21.png (604x699, 418K)

Eh I fucked up the reply. Sorry, stoned and working.

Love me some widow, some good shit

what does the average citizen think of the changes, on a whole? What is the buzz about town? How was it viewed prior? Are more kids smoking more often? How many highschools or colleges in America dont have weed dealer? It has always been those who were interested sought and those that werent didnt, I suppose the big hubbub would be about fence dwellers being swayed. Or the general fear of its effects on the simple and lowly, to fearfully possibly lower the per capita maximum productive workforce, the rightful fears of parents and dehabilitating drug addiction, though really the possibilities and actualities of these things occurring to degree are possible with alcohol, though I suppose weed is more efficient, and can possibly alter more mentally, in strange ways, though the common liquor store bum is quite. something.

>you can literally breathe the exhaust.
u cant breathe water/co2 dipshit

JFC, go smoke a blunt and stop pontificating on shit you don't understand. For fucks sakes

the interesting question is has the normalization period worn off yet?

ultimately drug use is a reflection of the overall health of a society and often prohibition only adds to the ills

eeeehh...

Attached: 2018-10-13 02.11.46.png (610x709, 420K)

derp

Derp hard bro

Mate I've smoked my share of weed.
It tastes as bad as it smells.

Smoking the wrong cannabis.

Attached: 1566069854969.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Pretty much. Add some perogies and handling some maintenances and you've got it covered.

Any threads of Colorado sluts?

This.
Never should have legalized it.

Attached: 1566076651392.gif (631x339, 958K)

You know what else stinks? Cow shit and diesel trucks. Those things should be illegal, farmers and truckers should kill themselves.

oh, and factories and other industry stinks. fucking commerce city should be illegal

Doesn't matter to me, most of our shit comes from china, so I don't care.

True. Add the fucking Purina factory to the list as I smell it from downtown