Secrets thread. Cheating edition

Secrets thread. Cheating edition

Attached: BA1AED27-1E35-47C6-AFFC-B12F9786E256.jpg (620x412, 33K)

I eat a cake today. Can't believe I cheated on my diet. #Hero

While ago I found a bunch of nudes on my girls phone that I’ve never seen when I was snooping.

Pretty sure it probably means she’s sending them to other guys

I post my nudes and I cant wait for someone to recognize me and expose me

Post some here with time stamp

i drove my friend's girlfriend home from a hangout he wasn't there for. i was an idiot and didn't realize she was trying to hook up. i finally realized it right before the last stop to her house, so i whipped a left. it happened to put us in our old middle school parking lot. she blew me and i came in her mouth.

dont feel like turning on the lights so

Attached: Photo on 2019-12-03 at 12.57 AM.jpg (1080x720, 88K)

i was supposed to lose my virginity to my gf at a party but i got drunk and hooked up with her friend. she walked in as i was puking on her face. needless to say, i didn't lose it for another two years.

Nice any more?

I'm thinking of cheating. I have my reasons.

I'm 37, been married 12 years wife is still an 8 everyone thinks I've scored well with her but she is null in bed
> Sexually frigid
> can go weeks without sex. Once went 7 weeks without putting out
> I get it on the weekend only, if I'm lucky
> Poor bj skills, won't try anal
> Getting her drunk isnt even a guarantee she will open her legs
> Only ever in bedroom, won't try stuff in the car, out trekking, or even on the couch ffs

Friends think I've scored well with her because she's so good looking. But I'm envious of their wives and gfs because they tell me how good they are in bed. I have to make shit up. Wtf am I supposed to do? I love her, but the last time I had decent sex was 2013. I want to try fucking someone else but afraid of the guilt.
It's maybe not relevant but she's also a shit cook and doesn't clean up either.

That's not even a secret, that's just complaining lmao

I undressed, a blacked out drunk, passed out friend of my wife. Took some pics, fingered and licked her.

nah dont feel like turning on the lights again

Pretty hot, user. Sharpie in pooper?

I banged my older cousin’s daughter. She’s 19. I’m 28.

Tha A how it is. Most hot girls are lousy in bed. They are lazy and don’t feel they have to try...unless they were molested. If they were molested you can count on ass to mouth.

my sharpie is downstairs :( there's pics of my pooper floating arond here tho

Edition threads suck

From 9 to 11 my teenage neighbor would fuck me while he was supposed to be watching me after school. I didn’t really mind because I came every time. I think he’s the reason I’m such a slut today with a high body count. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shortly after my first girlfriend and I made it semi-official (she initiated a kiss, we made out and she asked if I wanted to be her boyfriend. We made out some more, but when I tried to get to third base, she said let's save that until we're "officially boyfriend and girlfriend. Still trying to figure that out). Anyway, shortly after that, I went away to France on a two week internship. While I was there, I went to a...I guess it was a strip club? You're supposed to buy the dancer a drink, which I did. I'm still not sure how to describe this place, because they weren't nude or even in bikinis. She was just wearing a sexy dress. She dipped her finger in the champagne and dabbed me on the lips, and then kissed me lightly. She took my hand and put it on her chest, and then turned around and grinded against me. I was still standing up at the bar, or maybe sitting in the stool, but she was standing as she grinded into my crotch, and I came in my pants. My girlfriend cut off all communication by the time I got back to America, so maybe she had already made the decision to break up by the time I went to this club- which of course had nothing to do with it (she had know way of knowing about it), and it wasn't until years later she told me she ghosted me because she was afraid of commitment.

your cousin's daughter is also your cousin

The "dont bully other kids in school, they might become your boss later on" actually happened to me.
I had an interview for what would be my dream job: good salary, 4 days/week and 9 hours/day (normally it is 6 days/week for 9 hours/day in my country), 15 minutes away from my home (it takes me 1 hour and 30 minutes in my current job) and they would pay my tuiton after 1 year working with them.
The HR guy asked me to come over for an interview since pretty much the Development director and the manager were requesting for me (i worked with both of them in the past) so the job was pretty much mine already, then i get there and this guy recognizes me instantly. Begins asking me uncomfortable questions and pretty much turns me down on everything (says i dont have enough experience, how i dont even have my degree yet, how i havent lasted enough time in my previous jobs...). I recognized him after a few minutes of him being a dick.
I know him, somewhere, is telling this to someone else, from his pov.

Pfft. Once removed.

If you still love her, go to couples therapy. If that doesn’t work out, you may want to break up with her. It doesn’t sound like you two are on the same page on a lot of things.

post something that you've posted before

i had had sex with my former best friend's mom. i was always in love with her and even though now she's gross and addicted to pills, it still got me off knowing it was her.

C’est la vie, wonderslut.

AHOOOOGA! That is one sweet pair of hooters, and you're making me a hungry, horny wolf! *pant* *pant* *pant* Oh, I wanna squeeze them. Those are nice boobs. Do you ever rub them together? What do they smell like Hnnng, what I want to do to you! These other nimcompoopers are talking about sharpies, but I just want to get busy between those funbags, *bbbbbbbbbbbb*. Oh yes, ah yes.

I can’t believe people on Sup Forums have had multiple women interested in them at the same time

I was 8-14 he was my friends step dad. Now I'm such a slut I have a thing for older men.

What age did he start to fuck you?

Married with kids, I actively suck tranny cock on an almost every other night basis.

Also 37,

Been with same woman for 20 years, have 2 kids and a nice life.

>Started banging a 24yo bbw milf 3 years ago
>Still see her once or twice a month
>Never been busted, no suspicion

Blowjobs at age 8 and sex at about 11

How was it? did you enjoy it?

Yeah I'm having a pissy little moan, but I feel better for sharing
Unfortunately she wasn't molested. She went through a few guys in HS and before we met. I don't know any of them so can't tell if she was a dud back then too
That's true we aren't on the same page anymore. She's on anti depressants I have nfi why. But it's killed any enthusiasm she had for anything.

I hate wanted to fuck another woman behind her back but I'm 50/50 on doing it. Having a 20yo pussy that wants to be fucked would be heaven right now.

I cheated on my gf a few weeks back, got a call from the STI clinic that the girl I slept with had gonorrhea and chlamydia, just got tested and took medication for it today, and I will get away with it because im in a long distance relationship so I'm pretty happy overall

Still confused about it all. I loved all the attention I got bit the sex was not that great with him. His son was better. Sometimes his friends would come over and use me. His friends had a massive dick.

Winning

i've cheated in every relationship i've been in

Damn bro, were you particularly close to the friend beforehand? Does feel like much of a betrayal? Think he's gonna find out?

this fake is just awful

Had a short affair with a girl for about 6 weeks fucked her about 8 times wife never found out the pussy was better than my wife's but she wasn't very good at blowjobs, fucked them both on the same day once.

>Feels good

Literally my wife.

I just took a new job that has me traveling a lot. I'll probably cheat, not going to lie.

wot in tarnation

Attached: IMG_20191129_193238.jpg (626x563, 39K)

I seek the good shit. Where should I go on Dark Web?

google.com

we were best friends but he became an asshole. i hope he finds out.

Good luck user. I think I'm gonna do it too. I don't want to wake up one day aged 50 and realize I've been missing out. While I'm still youngish I think it's time for me to get it elsewhere. Just once to remember what good sex is like

check the red rooms

I got fucked in the ass by a dog and liked it when I was a kid

if there was ever a satanic post

The dog liked it too

I've twice cheated on my fiance with her sister.
Feel pretty shitty about it but know for a fact that if her sister initiated sex again I would go through with it again.

i was seeing a nice, but mind numbingly boring girl. she liked me enough to start inviting me to hang with her friends. she loved that we all got along so well. one of her friends was a prettty blonde alcoholic nurse. a total mess, but she was exciting. turns out, i'm also an alcoholic mess, but the girl i'm with hasn't figured it out yet. we all go out to a bar one night, and the nurse is all over me. very inappropriate given the circumstances, and my date got into a huge fight over her, which i was into. it also made me realizes that i liked her friend that much better. so i fucked her. we fucked and drank and fucked for months. it was so much fun to be finally be with someone i didn't have to hide my vices with but it could never last, obviously. she got fired from her job at the local hospital and had to be move home.

Have cheated on my wife a fair bit. I love her, she's beautiful, a great mom, good in so many ways. But we are compatible sexually. We do it about once a month and it's lame. She has no interest.
I need it daily. Twice daily even. If I didn't cheat I would've left years ago.
No my wife doesn't know and it would probably kill her. But better this way than a divorce.

bump

im sending nudes to my friends pregnant gf which he cheated on and she is sending some back we soon plan on fucking any recommendations anons?

Generally dick in vagina is a good start for fucking.

of course i know that user like how tf should i go by all this?

I hate nutella and peanut butter. Im not sorry. That shit is gross.

like together, or also on its own?

Either on its own

Get her alone, if she's already sending nudes, she's interested.
Be smart about it, don't get complacent and you shouldn't get caught, don't talk about her all the time because that's a dead giveaway.

your right user tbh im down to fuck but damm she really be getting revenge sex i told her why me and said because i feel more comfortable with you then all our other friends.

Ouch that's low. Your friends about to have a child and you and his gf are sending nudes?
Wtf is wrong with her? And you should know better. Way to mess up a kid's life before it's even born.
Leave her alone user, she sounds like a fucking mess. She's gonna crash and burn and destroy you with her. In this instance, do the right thing for your friend.
Girls are everywhere, theyre almost worthless. But mates are harder to get.

Aight green text time. I've been thinking of sharing this story for a while.
>be me, 27ish
>go camping with GF
>huge group of other people our same age end up in the camp site right next to us. Like 6 dudes and one girl.
>think nothing of it, girl is in a relationship with one of the guys.
> night goes on, we end up drinking huge amounts of captain Morgan. Other girls BF passed out way early in his tent.
>night keeps going, my GF passed out later.
>Me, group of guys and the one girl up late.
>The whole group walks into the woods to drunk BS. Grab firewood or some dumb thing.
>girl starts flirting with me.
>its pitch dark, so i start feeling her up. Grabbing ass, tits. fingering, ect.
>GF calls for me before it goes any further.

>I go back to my tent but stay awake.
>wait a little while, get up and go looking for other girl.
>look around, Everyone is passed out in their tents, but other girls tent door is a bit open.
>Go in, she's out cold.
>lay next to her, pull her pants down, start fucking her.
>she wakes up and fucks back.
>we fuck like rabbits right next to her still passed out dumb fuck boyfriend.
> I blow everything i have deep in her.
>I get up, walk out, pass out next to GF.
>She never found out.

> Revenge sex
She is manipulating you. She knows you're the easiest one to get and when he bf finds out it's you it'll hurt him the most. Step away, don't get involved in her little games.

Upside to it is you can go bareback, she's already preggers.

you do have a point but tbh im planning on moving state next year because fuck the state im at i hate it here. but damm she is very flexible and hella hot

not technically cheating but i fucked my friend/housemate's ex gf less than an hour after she broke up with him

Gonna cheat soon. Can't resist when hoes ask for creampies. And bbws love creampies.

Attached: Screenshot_20191203-005147.png (2048x905, 265K)

i been wanting to do that to her lately

Based and incestpilled

there is something wrong with you then

Got my wifes friend drunk enough to convince her to model for me. Hoped to see her in underwear, but ended up seeing everyting.
Fap material for life secured.

wickr: bigboot99 if interested in story or pics/vids (no face)

>but he became an asshole
How so?

tried to become a bully to be some kind of leader of the pack when our group was super chill. literally became impossible to be with.

I don't understand satan. As this is a cheating thread, did you do that behind another dogs back?

there really is nothing better than having a girl beg you to cum inside them and impregnate them

Sounds like he got molested as a kid. That shit is textbook behavior.

Ignore this troll. New account, same old bullshit. Just strings you along with the promise of nudes and after waiting for ages just sends you censored images. Been trying this for days.

Avoid.

I'm 39, married 9 years, wife is also very hot. As women age, their sex drive declines a lot. Also, if she's on birth control, get her off of it. We have two kids and went ahead with a vasectomy and got her off the pill; now she wants to fuck every day for the first two weeks after coming off her period.

Also, make sure you do stuff that makes her happy outside of sex.

once in 9th grade I kissed a girl at a party who was dating this other dude, I knew they were dating but I honestly forgot about it till after the party.

Gf took me to Mexico for my 35 birthday. While she went down to the sand to do some shit like tan or walk around. When you order room service sometimes it's a girl, I came in two of them on our bed.

I'm going for Christmas with the family. I need to figure out this method

i cum for young girls on omegle

How old were you when Satan took the form of a dog and fucked you? Also male or female?

You still do it

How'd that start? Do you remember?

i hope so

I'm surprised anyone especially young girls would be willing to watch

yeah some of them say act like they're grossed out but still watch out of curiosity, others are rly into it

How young have you gotten? How young have enjoyed it and have any of them touched themselves too?

youngest i've cum for is 10, she was just curious i think, but i've cum a lot for 13-15 year olds that touch themselves and show me their tits and stuff

I imagine you film it. theyre in the unmoderated section? Ive done the same before but I had to develop a bit of a relationship with them and would get it done over skype

how often do you get banned?

what's the largest group you've gotten to watch

Stories with details

nah i've never filmed, too risky. nope just regular omegle (gl finding them in unmoderated lol) nice, how old?

fairly often lol, uhh usually not a big group, once it was three 11 year olds? that were over for a sleepover