Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Can we get this beta fagtard banned from yt and twitter? He has abused multiple women and groomed teenage girls. He is going to prison no matter what he does. He has fucked with the IRS and has a shit ton of cp. Rise up fellow tards and lets fuck his life even more.

Attached: 91188B3C-D2E7-46ED-BF61-6EF60AE16BF0.jpg (585x585, 65K)

>has a shit ton of cp
No need for us to do anything, then. Legitimate law enforcement will take care of it. So fuck off back to your little corner with your faggot personal army requests.

bump, this needs to happen.

We are not your personal army

fucking nigger kys.

Wanna know how I know you’re new?

he wants the army yet he doesnt give a propper reason give us something better then an easy target

nypa and also fuck women and their special treatment. we're all equal now everyone has to grow some balls/ovaries and man/woman up for themselves

stop holding doors for them too they need the exercise and muscle growth

fuck off with your shit.

I bet 5 bucks he’ll shoot up a mall or something

he is too against guns to do that shit lol he will just bitch and moan

NYPA keep crying normie faggot

you should find out the difference between a personal army request and a raid

not wanting to raid makes you a newfag

>He has fucked with the IRS

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-14-01h26m58s75.png (704x528, 342K)

If you fags want a reason to fuck with him just watch his shitty videos. I’ve hated him since he made his shitty banana song and now there is a good reason to ban the shit head

if you really wanna spend your time messing with him go ahead but give a full fledged idea not just hur dur do this

Not your personal army. Try laying out evidence of his misdeeds instead of just listing them.

B-b-but raids are banned user

All of this is true, but this is a PA request, so fuck off.

Kys not your personal army faggot with your faggot YouTube petty drama bullshit.

as soon as you prove he did anything wrong using your choice of formal reasoning system