What the FUCK happened

Black poltard here...this board has gone to shit...seriously goin full bootlicker mode...gay as shit. Pro Israel...fucking gay...falling for the terrorism
meme...as if Jews aren't behind it all. You guys are essentially pawns of lame stream media. Trump is a hoax as well. God help us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jews are evil

You have to go back, Muhammed

go back to plebbit newfag

This. There are far too many Jewfags nowadays.

Sup Forums is pro Israel?

At first, I thought the pro-Trump sentiment on here was satire. Then it became quickly apparent that most are serious about their support for him. Hillary is a disgusting excuse for a human being, let alone a presidential candidate, but to believe in Trump is simply stupid. For fuck's sake, isn't it obvious this guy is controlled opposition?
The only thing Trump truly believes in is his ego, and the only that that he cares about is his business- whether he wins or not, his wealth will undoubtedly skyrocket. He couldn't give two shits about this country.

Pic related.

This.

4cucks Sup Forums has fell for the binary meme of mudshit or kike. Pretty fucking annoying that there are still people this dumb.

subverted

Semitic people belong in the oven, doesn't matter if they are jew or muslim

shut up you stupid nigger. Shouldn't you be chimpin' out bout dem pooleece??

Just because you hate shlomo doesn't mean Muslims dindu nuffin and shouldn't also be despised.

it's good you create these threads
shows how new you are
spend more than a year on this board and you'll see it for what it really is

be grateful that a jew is helping you

I agree

>all these angry mudshits

You could always go back to your sandbox shitholes, nobody wants you here anyway

>siri

RIP natty tits you were better as a blonde. I hope she never gets a job because people recognize her dumb pony tat

Sup Forums has been shills shilling each other for a long time now.

Sup Forums was invaded thanks to the fappening and hasn't been the same since.

What is are legit reasons to not like Israel?

Jews and muslims must burn, my hook-noosed friend

Man, Sup Forums went to shit in like 2006. Just shut the fuck up.

Sup Forums is the healthiest it's ever been. You being a dumb nigger of course fail to see the obvious.

I agree, Sup Forums is getting pro-israel because they kill arabs, but they forgot that the same jews are sending arabs to europe, there is a lot of jewbots there tho

>black

Stopped reading there monkey

thinking back on the good old days rushing home from school to pretty much just check em

Is it sad his ego is the main reason he has my vote (that and he's running against the one person he could actually beat)... His ego won't allow him to be a shit president. Do you think he wants to go down in history as a bottom 5 tier pres? No way. He's view himself s failure of he was out of the top 10

>black
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

I'm English my kikey friend.

I want you all to kill yourselves.

>black pol tard
>image of a (((thicc))) white girl
Yup, seems about right

I think it's less falling for the binary meme and more jews (like )
accusing anyone anti-kike of being a a mudshit.

Back before flags they would be called out, but now Diaspora Jews can hide behind the assumption that they are of the nationality on their flag. Sup Forums is too high-trust and quick to assume good faith.

>Black poltard here...this board has gone to shit...seriously goin full bootlicker mode...gay as shit. Pro Israel...fucking gay...falling for the terrorism