How much blood is too much blood to be in your poopie?

How much blood is too much blood to be in your poopie?

Attached: IMG_3261.jpg (3024x4032, 1.1M)

Only when your poopie is constantly black.

That is what you get for buying one of those spiked dragon dildos, faggot.

Either quit pushing too hard or get some stool softener it's your asshole bleeding most likely

Depends on the color. Bright red is usually go see a doctor if it persists longer than a day or two. Most likely just hemorrhoids or too furious wiping. Black (either gooey like black jello but softer) or like coffee grounds / fine minced meat burned to a crisp.. That is go to ER now. Usually its watery poop / brown water + coffee grounds.

You popped a roid, or you just had vigorous butt secks. Which one was it OP?

>someone fucked you too hard.

maybe, but it may be ulcerative colitis. You have difficulty to poop and the blood is usually fresh.

Could be CU or Crohn disease go to doctor, faggot

This.
I bleed all the time, the er doesn't care about bright red, just dark partially digested blood.
If it isn't hemmeroids get a clinic doc to check for asshole fissures (small tear on your asshole)

dude, hope your organs are ok, internally.

this shit is fucking scary.

Just where 10 years of alcoholism gets you

i dont know. i mean that is a lot of shit youre talking

It's fine.

Attached: Screenshot_20191123-205542_Photos.jpg (1067x1226, 726K)

Crazy u posted this OP

PAST week I’ve been shitting bright red blood so much you can hardly see my shit.

I’m 23, not gay, 165 lbs, don’t eat like a fat fucking nigger

Hemeroids (SP) don't be in shitter to b long, don't do too many heavy squats eat fiber etc... bright blood is the ok blood

Go to the hospital user

Clean your bowl man

No such thing as too much blood. Keep it up!

Depends, are you currently on your period, OP?
Pic somewhat related.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-11-29-11-46-40_kindlephoto-196312378.png (479x1124, 284K)

Femanon, you're grown up and have become a whore...well, a used whore that your father doesn't want to fuck anymore.

Attached: ass-and-pussy-is-rekt-7550.jpg (300x250, 17K)