For those of you not from here or Aussie, when you think "New Zealand" what is the first thing that pops into your mind?

For those of you not from here or Aussie, when you think "New Zealand" what is the first thing that pops into your mind?

Is it true that the rest of the world only knows us for Lord of the Rings and sheep?

I don't think of anything at all
Maybe except for the words "No Zealand" which is how I refer to it

gay roleplayers

My grandfather was an extensive world traveler and said if he had to live in a different country he would live in New Zealand. I do initially think of lamb when I hear NZ though.

>a tad isolationist
>good hdi
>indigenous people
>speak english
>Lord of the Rings

That's what comes to my mind.

I think of a country that is almost exactly the same as Australia.

Green comfy islands with sheep

Oi mate I wasn't asking you

Without the toxic wildlife?

New Zealand? Never heard of it.

I think of my brother who moved there and married, then I think of LotR

Your dialect

farms with mountains in the back

I never think about LOTR probably because I raed the book much earlier and I never finished the movie. I think about certain landscapes and nature. Neither hot or cold, I headr the climate is nice there and plants look almost European. As for sheep, few people know about them here. Sheep are associated with The Caucasus.

Anything in particular?

Berries. Cheese. Beef. Cannibals.
>applies for free work abroad in NZ picking berries, but was rejected.
feels bad

Palmyston.

RARE

maoris and the stupid dance also kiwi bird
only normalslime poser "LOTR fans" who never read the books associate it with nu zeeland

Very insulting for us mate

literally just before moment i saw in the polish tv news that "first new zealand cat" is dead, but mostly people dont care tb h

australia

rambro

Not rare at all.

Maori, interesting birds living or not, beautiful landscape, English speaking.

All blacks rugby haka yachts boiling mud kiwis mountains maoris

Hot white rugby players. No homo.

Nah they're all Pacific Islanders

>white

imagine being the guy that hit the prime ministers cat, lying there in his bed tonight knowing that his shit driving is being reported on all over the fucking world

maori and coconuts aren't white mate

Won't fall for this. I did say "white" which means pure white men and there are still plenty of real white men in NZ.

Yeah but not in their rugby team mate

Rich

YARITE
YARITE
EY KAMATE KAMATE KAORA

Whittakers chocolate

little australia