13 reasons why season 2

so.. Tyler is gonna shoot his buddies, right?
imgur.com/a/SPMQI

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/SPMQI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tyler has no buddies.

That's due to Hannah

Better run, better run, faster than my gun.

she's such a bitch holy fuck
good thing she's dead
jeff rip in peace

Hannah was really weak and stupid, she caused more trouble than she got trouble herself

i dont know why this show would need a season 2

the fuck is there left to go over?

This scene in the final episode
imgur.com/a/SPMQI

He's gonna shoot up his school like a typical white boy. Watch.

>numale problems the show
neck yoursleves, lads

Yeah, watch as the tumblrinas liken bullying and questionable rape to full blown school shooting homicide-suicide

>13 reasons why I shot up the school

Probably won't happen though as we've already seen those reasons

Nope, it'll be an Alex season explaining why he killed himself.

> white boy school shooter

13 reasons and The OA was set in the same universe. He's gonna be stopped by an interpretative dance. The End.

Wouldn't that just be like a recap episode from his perspective. I mean didn't we see all of his steps? I don't see how they could stretch it out to a full season unless they threw in a twist like jessica or tyler killed him.

Exactly. That's what it'll be.

You could tell the dude had issues other than the Hannah issue, that's what they'll explore. There was no real reason for him to kill himself, so there's probably a hidden reason we don't know about.

He probably got raped by Bryce too desu senpai.

He already was suicidal (the pool scene)

Yeah exactly, so maybe he wanted to use his death to put bryce in jail, explaining why jessica went through all those efforts to get Bryce's prints on the gun. Or some other shit idk.

I don't see the bryce rape thing happening, he seemed pretty hetero to me. But yeah from the first season all we really see is his home environment being good but not suitable for him and hannah fucking up his brain with her shit.

>I don't see the bryce rape thing happening,
Kek I was joking dude.

Should throw in a couple more rapes though those were fun

there should've been a gay scene with Tony

Yeah none of the gay characters did anything gay except for courtney

My money is on his Cop dad being a pedo/abusing him as a kid or some shit.

Whatever they do it'll need to be hard-hitting to match series 1. How do you follow rape and suicide? Pedo shit.

his dad is literally Lucifer

Throw in a bit of euthanasia or murder conspiracy as well, spice it up

>Clay goes through everyone up to Tyler and does nothing
>Decided to finally start taking revenge and starts with Tyler
>Doesn't take any real revenge on anyone else
>Clays actions lead to heavier bullying which leads to Tyler shooting up the school
I thought Clay was suppose to be the god guy?

I liked that. Shows that no one is actually 100% good. And it helped define Clay's character

I really hope he shoots Jessica and the Asian cunt, they are both so fucking ugly I don't know how they made it to the cast

What if Tyler shot Alex and it wasn't suicide!

Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuuuun!!!!!

Because he helped him when Zach was intimidating him

Aww man you ruined it kek

I'd fuck the black one, but yeah the asian cunt can go

They will do a sequel show though. I don't see why not, they have to push the anti-gun anti white male narrative.

Anyone else gutted season 1 is over?

I thought it was dragging around episode 7, but when I got to 13 and I knew there was no more I was slightly gutted desu.

Same, Im pretty sure the show is named this way only due to the book, Netflix usually elaborates further than what their projects are based on, such as the whole revenge thing that was added to the show

People weren't even that mean to her. She just got pissed when everything wasn't about her.

Come on user, stop acting like a faggot, it still remains a shitty netflix show no matter what, how do you get attached to that ?

Hannah didn't do nothing to stop a rape, she got what she deserved.

>didn't do nothing

lrn2speak friend

Teaser for a s2 about a little shit who goes nuts and shoots up a school?

I like my double negatives.

Welcome to your tape.

I'm up to episode 10. Does it even get better? I honestly thought I of all people shouldn't watch it as I've had 3 friends die in the past several years and a parent die in January. Everyone I know who's seen it all think it builds to a massive tear jerker?

Does it, Or is it executed poorly?

Only gets worse imo.

I depends on your level of relatability to the characters and without spoiling it to much it basically says if you were anyway involved in that persons life their death is your fault. So depends on whether or not you can come to grips with that notion

Eric Harris

Worst character in the show is Justin's mom. What a weak bitch.

typical hood american mother, I bet she even smoked weed with him

She looks like she's on something stronger than weed

Hottest mom was Tyler's.

I read the book 10 years ago in school,I dont remember anything from the book besides it being good

is the show good

The book is all about Clay and his reactions to the tapes

The show expands on the characters and on the revenge

Honestly the show fucked me up, it hit too close to home at times, I'm off my meds and Hannah looks exactly like my ex.

Revenge?
I only remember the mc reaching out to someone suicidal after he finished listening to the tapes not any revenge

>user, welcome to you tape.

What do?

Clay will try to make things go forward, talk to Jess about the rape, scrap Zach's car, thretens the gang to reveal everything etc..

the PC gets the tapes in the last 10 minutes of the show without listening or doing anything about them, we're let on a cliffhanger assuming the rest

I only watched it recently so I missed out of 12 days of Sup Forums memes about the show, someone fill me in

Wait so what was the counselor supposed to do when she refused to involve anyone...
MC is so entitled.

Plot twist: Hannah doesn't kill herself until October 2017. You have 6 months to save her.

Waaaah don't have sex with me clay because people said mean things to me ;(

Nooo Bryce dont stop having sex despite having tons of neighbours around the hottub I won't scream or call for help :(

Daily reminder women don't know what they want

she expected him to come after her and helps her after she left his office but he didn't

This character is an insult to all women.

What annoys me the most is she invited herself to that party literally out of nowhere, she willingly decided to stay

She saw Bryce raping Jessica the week before, why would she just hangs out at one of his party?

This feels more like a tryhard attempt to end a book

The two black girls as the cutest girls dating the jocks was unrealistic af, the one that got "raped" was ugly as well

There should have been a bitchy cute blonde at the least

I just started hearing about this...thing a week ago and it's been non-stop since. It's already on season 2? How many seasons will it have in a year?

It's absolutely ridiculous to expect people to keep coming after you when you take no responsibility for anything and keep throwing tantrums.

nope it started 2 weeks ago I think, it's just they're teasing a season 2 (or creating massive plotholes)

No we're speculating the S2 plot. We have no idea.

Better stop reading and go watch S1 bro

She threw a tantrum over Clay and then says he should've stayed although he insisted three times

she was an issue indeed

Why not just take pills? Why make a huge dramatic scene again and make your damn mother clean up the mess? Horrible character.

>Hi, my name is Zach, and I am literally the best most decent character good hearted character in the entire show

Prove me wrong. Oh wait, youre gonna name that short mexican gay dude. Fine, do that, but remember

>manlet
>non-manlet

The choice is simple

Accept whatever horrible decision I've made and pass the tapes on.

Listen to it and then destroy the tapes.

You're trying to tell me Zach is better than Jeff? Are you fucking retarded?

She never gave a shit about anything that isn't related to her High school drama, including her parents

the scene where he's next to every other characters made me laugh, he's like 5'2"

And then convinces him that it's his fault from beyond the grave. Poor sod.

Why did this guy check Hannah's little box? His whole episode was confusing

Also I hope they all get fucked with perjury for lying in the legal interview

Also can't all amerisharts just say "I plead the fifth" in that situation?

He was just lonely too ;__;

>Also can't all amerisharts just say "I plead the fifth" in that situation?

Yes.

because he was jealous of getting rejected by her so he decided to ruin her happiness in a childish way

I honestly thing it would've been avoided if he wasnt such in a hurry to fuck her

What's his endgame?

He actually seemed genuinely interested. If only she hadn't been so self-obsessed. They could have been good for each other.

Im only including characters who had more than a total of 3 minutes screen time. I literally had to google who Jeff was when you said that.

well it might be because he dies during the flashbacks?

>White man cucks another white man with a black girl
>Asian lesbian gets BTFO
>Black girls get BTFO
>White girl is constantly teased by minority classmates
>All minorities except Tony are villains
>Both protagonists are white
>School shooter is going to kill all Chads and Stacies who bullied him

Is this show secretly the most redpilled thing on television?

Driving off on Hannah after she knocked down the sign now that was a really fucking bitchy thing to do

I guess they have to fit mainstream standards

Penis.

Wrong pic

It's OK, I like reading through this one every now and then

>hidden reason
the reason why he killed himself is because he had a fucking nutjob of a dad who had the moral code of Sup Forumslack.

how obvious does it have to be?

thank you based bryce

what was her endgame?

season 2 should be the bryce season , most underdeveloped character in 13RW . every other character is a retarded teenager asshole but the show also shows you what led them to do what they did . the only things bryce does is party play football be rich and rape , the only character development they ever gave him is how he helped justin was genuinely nice and a good guy to him and gave him shoes pretending he had extra and didnt care.
in the show IIRC clay just skipped him with the tapes so he could listen to them some time in the future.

any mommykino lads? i already deleted my episodes. the yoga pants scenes had especially good cinematography desu

Watched like 30 minutes of the first episode, couldn't fathom how anybody could watch longer. Teenage girl kills herself because it's so hard being a white suburban teenage girl in 2017 and sends tapes to people who looked at her wrong in the hallway or something. into le trash

Hannah comes back to life in season 2, r-right lads? ;___;

You have absolutely shit taste brah.