Who are your favorite villainous females, Sup Forums?

Who are your favorite villainous females, Sup Forums?

Was actually a legitimate villain and not a 'muh strong shoe-horned female'.

I guess that happens when you have an actually decent actress playing a part.

just one of the reasons dredd 3d is one of the best action movies of all times

What would Sup Forums think of an English heiress that massacres Muslims with her soldiers?

I'm trying to write a good female villan.

maw...maw?

Does Cate Blanchett ever age.

>people will unironically defend this is not a shill

superior cate

not really a villain

Burning down a movie theater full of people is not villainous?

Is this what would have happened if Frodo gave her the ring?

underrated taste

not if that movie theatre is full of nazi high command, its pretty heroic and self-sacrificing

The inheritance angle implies a lack of self motivation, not very deus vult

>burning down a theater full of people is heroic

You're funny.

almost every single person in there was a member of the nazi military or government in a time of total war

stop acting as if they were civs

Take it easy Chaim

She could have just killed the Nazi high command, very easily at that.

Her appearance on the projector screen, as well as the way she chose to murder them (with fire), indicates it was out of pure spite. The entire film is like that, too. Yes the Nazis were bad people, but the cruel punishments they were delivered take the heroic status away from the supposed "good guys". Like most Tarantino movies, it's bad people doing bad things to other bad people.

Stop being such a sissy, meting out justice to those who do evil is not bad.

Justice must be cold. As soon as it becomes vengeful, you lose your objectivity.

It's also not for a theater owner and a couple of soldiers to determine who's guilty and how they should be punished.

Best answer

Yeah I think somebody whose country got occupied and had her entire family gunned down would be pretty justified in taking out the regime responsible .

That's not justice, it's revenge. There's a reason any decent court of law will throw someone in jail for a crime, rather than letting the victim assault/murder them.

She kills over a hundred men and women. Are their now orphaned children "justified" in taking revenge, were she still alive?

lel, quiet down you fanny

>middle of the biggest war of all time

>muh courts of law
>muh cold justice

shut it

This fucking bitch

That doesn't justify unnecessary bloodshed.

>let's torture people before we kill them, that's "justice"
>let's bludgeon people to death instead of shooting them, that's "justice"
>let's grievously harm somebody for fun, that's "justice"
>let's burn hundreds of people alive for no reason, that's "justice"
>let's kill innocent women because I'm mad, that's "justice"
>we're the good guys! :)

The Nazis might be worse, but the allied forces were atrocious. It's hilarious how people just side with them on any ethical issue, because of historical bias.

can the holier than thou tripe you nonce
sound like a 14 year old "genius"

Sure thing, faggot, that's how war works.

Don't forget that the German actress was given a ticket and brought the basterds as innocent Italian movie people and no one batted an eye except for Landa. There's no telling how many other innocent people were in there that were burned alive.

This was truly unexpectedly good horror movie. Really good performances.

War criminals get punished all the time. You can't just do whatever you want because "war".

Not an argument.

worth it

saved more lives in the long run
burning down the theatre was the objectively RIGHT, JUST and HOLY course of action

first person to say not an argument just lost the argument by resorting to a buzzphrase

I am right and you are faggots

You don't get punished if you win, numbnuts

Something that caught my eye in particular, was how they specifically gunned down Goebbels' wife when they were shooting the Nazi high command. It's not like she was a threat in the slightest.

>saved more lives in the long run

No it didn't. Killing Hitler and the other members of the Nazi high command was sufficient. They were able to do it without burning down the theater, which was only then done out of spite.

What a fucking nightmare that whole thing was.

It sure was. She was ruthless. It's great when she cuts open the protags stomach and snatches the baby and the shes cries "mommy"

>favorite is from a movie that's not out yet

Servalan from Blake's 7

This series was was ahead of its time

mow mow :3

Lady Macbeth

double paizuri never

>he doesn't know the difference between justice and justified

Holy fuck, I've never hated a character so much

She was great. I loved how certain she was of herself until Dredd got to her.

Throwing in Nurse Ratched, Ursula, and the original Wicked Witch of the West.