How do circumsized men mastubate with a fucked up frenulum and no foreskin

How do circumsized men mastubate with a fucked up frenulum and no foreskin

Attached: download.jpg (331x152, 13K)

Anger and shekelstein's lube.

I rub my dick with my hand stupid

I actually have no idea since I'm uncircumcised, I think they have to buy lube constantly or something?

Am circumcised. Have enough foreskin left to pull it up over glans and masturbate that way. Also, my frenulum seems to be just fine. I can get off by rubbing it repeatedly against the top inner part of my thigh. I actually prefer both of these methods to lube most of the time.

What do you mean? I just hump a pillow and cum in the diaper, what does foreskin have to do with it?

Attached: 1544890196766.jpg (326x326, 19K)

Very carefully

Could you put a smaller photo?

Attached: download - 2019-12-03T143244.179.jpg (286x176, 6K)

they can only rub against things, such mutilation ruins it. feel bad for dick cut off anons

Same, brother. Now, let us all masturbate together

we don't masturbate. we fuck women. because they let us. because our dicks aren't gross.

unnatural mutilated hotdogs are great kek.

Still the same as you guys with foreskin, the only difference is it's a lot harder when someone is doing it for you.

Yeah its pretty bad my dick has callouses now

Legitimate answer when I jack off I grip the base of my shaft and pull the loose skin I have left over the head of my dick.

things I've never experienced:
>the light going out of a woman's eyes when I drop trousers
>the cringey face they make when they awkwardly roll the foreskin back with just the tips of their fingers
>blowjobs that last just 15 seconds before they tap out
>that "dog licking peanut butter" thing they do afterwards to get the taste of your rancid dick out of their mouth
>realizing that the only women who aren't repulsed by uncut dick are absolute whores
>getting my foreskin caught in my zipper
>SMEGMA

add to the list: actual 100% feeling of natural human sex
everything else is subjective reees, I get you're upset you were mutilated and have a less functioning dick.

>100% feeling of natural human sex
the last time I wanted "100% natural human sex," I was 12.

Mutilated kid on fourchin talks about ficking wimin, that's cute! I wanna see your face when you realize your rabbi did something wrong when biting your foreskin off, and it actually hurts to have sex!

but still mutilated and unable to do so, sorry. you'll never know what an unbroken penis can do

"Women’s preferences generally favor the circumcised penis for sexual activity, hygiene, and lower risk of infection. The findings add to the already well-established health benefits favoring Male Circumcision and provide important sociosexual information on an issue of widespread interest."

ncbi.nlm.nih gov/pmc/articles/PMC6523040/

>ncbi.nlm.nih gov/pmc/articles/PMC6523040/
kek one study on your mutilated peepee after years of indoctrination and lies by other cut victims.

Pure man power

I just jack it real hard and think about your moms soft smelly dumps

one of countless studies. Indoctrination is the law, don't you get that? Has been for centuries. So go ahead, puff out your chest, tug on your foreskin and talk all the shit you want - circumcised men will continue indoctrinating women to prefer a cut dick. Until you best us on that front, you ain't got shit.

>cries in broken peepee
being this broken after penis mutilation

Apparently only american women are stupid enough to fall for that. Never had a european women any problem with my foreskin.
Also my wife, who is an american atheist (even from a jewish family) just dosn't care at all wether or not my penis is cut.
But she's not really the average american (well obvious cause then I wouldn't have married her).

Smegma is natural and smells great especially when it comes from a highly aroused healthy man, sorry but you miss out. Enjoy being buried as an incomplete man.

it's religious indoctrination, much heavier in the USA where muh bible is a valid reason for mutilating kids.

Fark you are stupid jew allahbois.

You don't need a foreskin or lotion to jack it. I know from experience.

our sympathies

Don't care. I only nut when my body decides it wants to. No need for it otherwise.

>That moment you realize circumcision is equal to child mutilation.
>Caring this much about what women think about your dick
>Defending a choice you didn't make to this extend
>Coping mechanism

>Women’s preferences
I think you mean "what American women are told they prefer". As for well established health benefits... lol ok

>Admitting you have to force people to prefer your mangled lump of dead flesh

moron virgin

If you can't jack off then you've had a Fukin Botched Circumcision.

Ok, Shlomo.

Attached: 1564560074440.jpg (333x473, 28K)

Oy vey!

Stop coping burger

Only Jews, arabs, and Americans cut their babies dicks off. No men in Europe do it unless they have that phimosis condition of tight dick skin. Do you really think any of your sub iq American girls can resist a cultured European with a babe accent and an intact dick compared to your scarred up mutilated dick and the 300lb retard attached to it?

Lol! Cope harder

Attached: 1561995975571.gif (300x150, 1.25M)

I stretched my skin out.

cut dicks are actually worse for sex because the lack of foreskin makes the head of the dick pull out the natural lubricant the vagina secretes so the experience is worse for both genders involved

That's not how circumcisions work.