Pigtails part 3: woke up early edition

pigtails part 3: woke up early edition.
and I'm tired asf and am about to pass out but before I do: first dubs gets to tell me what degrading/humiliating thing I write on my thigh.
ik y'all complain because imgur requires a log in (though I've never seen it ask that?) but I'm still working on getting someplace else to host them. I won't be doing too many requests, so here's the full, up to date album of ~90 pics. this should have 99% of what most people ask me to do
imgur.com/a/Wdcykdb
if I wake up and this thread is somehow still active I'll do requests xx

Attached: 20191203_070556.jpg (3648x2736, 1.04M)

Arrbys is the best food

Roll

LOL I work at arbys too, spooky

hey piggy
write "dumb fucking whore"on your thigh

ah kek

Write
"Leftover thanksgiving Ham"

Attached: 46524115_10107016420628885_6512541713599299584_n.jpg (675x684, 65K)

want to stick my dick in your ass while you suck your titties

do a poop

even spookier I'm an Ausfag and never et Arby's just once at a Denny's in Tokoyo

Write "im a fat attention seeking whore"

no, shitfag btfo

winrar

idk if you're interested but corporate arbys is trash, get something that's franchise owned. my local franchise sells rotisserie chicken and zucchini bread muffins

Nice

poop now or else

Thats what you consider best food?

Show us your boobs

Sharpie in pooper?

Dangle cigarette from your lips

When you get it for 50% off and its already like

I request you loosing some weight. You look like a happy hippo from these kinder suprise eggs.

OP do u go to George mason

this but instead just poop

Im not pooping, sorry. find another thread to shitfag in

Write:
Marc Dutroux did nothing wrong

no, wish I did tho lol

Write : earth is flat
Roll

Write AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ah ok. You just live in the area then?

If I get trips you will show tits

u have any on these that you can fart on?

Attached: dandelion-2260690_960_720.jpg (960x640, 133K)

Why are her nipples blacked out?
>I refuse to believe they are the most offensive part of her body

Insert vegetable in ass or banana

yea I live in va :)

OP, can you post a pic of cum on your face. preferably your cum

Put your whole hand in ass

Write: omelette du fromage

WinRAR

Semen extractor!
Chest or thigh

welp, this is it. gimme a hot second

yay

Write oink oink

I'm so proud.

>dubs machine here

Yes. Third one. The WinRAR is mine too

Write chubby dog breeder bitch on your thigh

Scat

dont mean to rush you love but im just about to blow and would like to time it reight

gg guys, /thread

Attached: 20191203_074705-min.jpg (4032x1908, 906K)

U should come to Fairfax op, u caught my eye

Write whore on your face

do you shower? why is the last one still on your thigh

I do but only in the morning, after this. I'll renew the new one after I shower today

Epic

maybe one day I will

take some pics of our piggy in the shower

I'm eating cornflakes at 9pm

Have kik? Tumblr?

From a coffee cup

fuck I derailed this one worse that a drunk Amtrak Engineer

fuck I'm off to bed

still here, chubster?

Pop a squat and pee in the shower

do meganz account and post pics there

bump

you kidding? That thing would have swallowed those planes up whole and all 9/11 would be is the unsolved mystery of how several commercial flights over the US all disappeared on the morning of September 11th, 2001, never to be seen or heard from again.
spend the whole way back deathly afraid of somebody somehow smelling the cum in my breath
>then, like it wasn't enough already, during the long time in the elevators (saturday is always a nightmare with elevators in that place, usually we don't use them because we know that, but this time, she had plans) she decided to be really daring and started to freaking fingering my ass while we were behind a few schoolgirls, and i couldn't do anything becuse i had both hands busy with carrying all the stuff she bought
>it was really hard to keep my voice in, i couldn't even breathe properly because the schoolgirls were literally half a meter from me, but she didn't stop until we came all the way down
>then, she made a show of sensually licking her fingers, and immediately pulled me into the underground garage ladies bathroom, which was luckily empty, where she pulled me into a cubicle and finished this crazy day fucking my ass harder than she ever did befor
>once more, it was hard as hell keeping my voice in, but i succeed; she told me next time she'll "win", she'll try better at making me moan/scream/raise my voice, and she's sure she'll succeed
>i'm still pretty afraid of being found out, but i can't honestly wait for her next "public-secret-teasing"

Attached: 1529683114686.png (451x455, 220K)

What the fuck?

Feet please pretty girl.

KEK

bump

Do more pics

What's your endgame OP? Do you get off from exposing yourself like this?

Good question

Post pic with a toy in both holes

would you like a bowl of eggs?

Reroll

Rollerino

There, proof that i am real. I have just, now in this moment, for this totally anonymous poster, who is definitely not me, taken a picture of the phrase requested by definitely not me.

Attached: 1575377375646.jpg (4032x1908, 1.08M)

Nice dubs

Reroll again :(

To be honest, I'd quite like to see some shots of you in underwear. Pantyhose if you have any.

Oh? Sure because you asked so nicely. Any particular color of pantyhose?

No preference of colour. I favour crotch shots, though, with or without panties, if you would. Thanks!

Would you be kind enough to give us your Snapchat?

Bumping with an old image.

Attached: 87.jpg (2736x3648, 563K)

you should start putting meth in your asshole and fuck 3 big black cocks at a time.

Make video of you chugging milk

pic putting 3 fingers in your ashole

So soft and squishy.

Is OP still here? It's been almost an hour.

Attached: 80.jpg (2736x3648, 540K)

you could at least do what you say youll do. you fucked off yesterday after promising a video and today after this.

Lick feet

Fat pigs like yourself deserve to be fucked hard. Should show the 'boys some pictures of you getting railed. Anyways -
Write: I'm a fat disgusting pig

What a ham beast

OP still here?