I want to grow some shit like this

I want to grow some shit like this
Why are 1800s gentlemen so chad?

What are the chances your great great great grandpa would knock you the fuck out for being the blue haired beta faggot you are?

Attached: alpha.jpg (200x254, 12K)

Diet and lifestyle. That's all it is. You want to be a real man, you need to dump the Jewish life.

Yeah if you want to look like a faggot

yeah it's pretty unlikely men in the past would be able to knock the fuck out of current humans. diets in the past were trash, and they smoked/drank constantly. even the most soy of the boys could run circles around the 5'5" wheezy clown in the OP.

Omg I was thinking this but didn't wanna be mean but same

You fucking betas

Attached: asserted dominance.jpg (233x320, 13K)

lol. What a moron. Enjoy your Soy latte. When you get over 18 years old, you might learn something.

Imagine being this jealous of perfectly happy people due to memes about their lifestyles lol

Attached: superior diet + lifestyle.jpg (630x441, 68K)

You know he died a virgin right?

Yeah, but so are you lol

He did? Link to the Jewish website?

Tesla never wore that beard. Why you photo shop a beard onto Tesla?

I found it on Google.

He probably had a wife and 3 kids, picked up a gambling and drinking habit, divorced without the mess of alimony that was later created by jew government, and went on to have some more wife/s and kid/s. Not to mention he could legally have a wife under 18

Guys ITT thinking being a man is having huge muscles and cycling with friends in leotards up hills.

it's tesla with a beard photoshopped you mongoloid

Attached: nikola_tesla_napoleon-sarony-public-domain-via-wikimedia-commons.jpg (1200x1200, 119K)

It's your dad and he looks disappointed in you

Lemmy was the modern day master of the friendly muttonchops.

Attached: Lemmy-e1451367641195_0.jpg (750x420, 137K)

F for this man

That moustache just screams "gay"

he would choke you out and call you a faggot