>19
>balding

Fuck me man

Attached: 9F957E9D-6594-44EE-B3D3-99C029F0DAF1.jpg (1551x1827, 482K)

>Atleast you are not a nigger
Oh.. wait

Rogaine my friend. Start today. It did not make much new hair grow on me but it definitely stopped any more from falling out.

Seems like a common problem with mixed race black and white dudes. Might have something to do with the balance of DHT and testosterone because those are a little different between black and white dudes, and an imbalance causes hair-loss.

Attached: 7FAB1FF8-9600-4598-8C0A-B2A97C41FF26.jpg (658x901, 60K)

I don't know how exactly, but I know there are ways to adjust those levels. DHT becomes toxic if it builds up, which it can with higher testosterone levels.

Do you have a family history of this?

Rogain is meme tier useless.

Get finasteride. Since the patent expired it is super cheap now.

My Father is bald, but my grandfather of my mothers side had full hair till he died

bro wtf

Attached: E8CCF6A5-25A3-44E5-BF1E-8B4A5669DC99.jpg (750x156, 86K)

Rogaine needs to be used non stop too for pretty much peachfuzz to grow in

Embrace it dude, nothing wrong with hair. Remembering one of my fave quotes:

At a press conference about Star Trek: The Next Generation, a reporter asked Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry about casting Patrick Stewart, commenting that "Surely by the 24th century, they would have found a cure for male pattern baldness." Gene Roddenberry had the perfect response.

"No, by the 24th century, no one will care."

Yea man thanks, I guess i really just go for the buzz cut from now on.

Life aint fair

Had a friend who was balding high school. He got fit, shaved his head and grew out a beard, now he looks cool and alpha af. You got hope user

I bet you'd suit it. I don't even know who you are but honestly as one who's going through the same thing (albeit closer to 29 now), its really not worth worrying about.
People gravitate towards confidence of self. Not someone who obsesses on the inevitable. Don't spend your time worrying about it, you'll sleep better at night.

use eucalyptus oil. it thickened my beard. dont use it all obviously

thanks user

If your father is bald there is a 90% chance you will be too
It's VERY genetic
The opposite doesn't apply though

Sorry, what’s the opposite case? I didn’t really get it lol

I started balding at 23 and am 26 almost 27 now. Embrace it and you won't give shit.

Your dad not being bald doesn't mean you won't go bald
Your dad being bald means you will almost certainly go bald

Not OP, used rogaine for I think 3 months, started seeing progress then my heart started KILLING. 21 years young, maybe a bit balder than OP just gonna accept my fate. My being bald at 24 is way more alluring than having heart disease by 22

Not like that's a bad thing...