So is there something considered a safe day to cum inside my girlfriend...

So is there something considered a safe day to cum inside my girlfriend? If shes done ovulating and theres no egg to fertilize then whats the point of pulling out? Everyone freaks out about unprotected sex, but then you hear about couples who are healthy but cant conceive no matter how much they fuck and how many times he nuts in her it takes about a year of trying. I'm so confused

Attached: 1575114188069.gif (500x375, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/iud/whats-an-iud-insertion-like
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anal retard

You should do it that way you can work your ass off while the dumb cunt you’re plugging gets knocked up

DONT. EVER. NO. STOP. WTF.

fpbp

>sodomiy is good goy
Kill yourself degenerate. Try again.

Semen can survive a while inside though

Is a lack of condom really worth at least 18 years of childcare to you?

Like 5 days. Sorta yeah I want to cum in her over and over and not pull out once. Do My Choice pills work well?

Those couples that can't have children is usually a fertility problem, not a timing problem. Either the man has too low of a sperm count, or the woman has issues with her reproductive system. Now, it's possible to have unprotected sex by timing it just right. There's a name for it but I can't think of it rn. They basically time it just right when she's done ovulating. But it's risky. They gotta time it perfectly. There's so many factors involved, you gotta be careful with it.

Don't know.

You could ask her to get a iud.

You can come inside as muvh as ypu like and she can remove it if she ever wants a kid. Lasts 5-10 years and works better than the pill. Wont protecr against any std's though

She lost control of all her naked pictures.
imig dot es/c/31C3rp9
>be me, in a relationship with a cute asian trap by 5-6 weeks now
>she made sure even before we got together that she wasn't into cocks, just butts; male butts
>accept because wanted to try traps for years, and she's kawaii as fuck, also into anime/manga cosplay; also i thought she was small because asian
>LOL NOPE, she's actually ~16 cm, which is HUGE for asian standards; i started to fear about my virgin butthole, but she was unexpectedly really, like REALLY good with the whole "ass defloration"
>apparently i'm her first man, but she's not a virgin because she had a gf in highschool (she's actually only barely 20 now), before she decided she didn't like girls and wanted to fuck men instead, apparently her whole crossdressing/trapping desire came later; anyway: virgin with males, but actually not-really-virgin
>we both ended up really liking our new relationship and new roles
>she always fucks my ass and sometimes i jerk her off, nothing else
>me instead, i don't even get handjobs from her, because she's really against touching dicks that aren't her own; i'm totally okay with that, just because of how fucking much domineering she is when she fucks me (i always ends up with a non-stop pissing river of cum for several minutes, even half an hour or more sometimes)
>last week, 1 night after sex, i randomly and thoughtlessly told her just how much i love her strong domineering side when she fucks me, and that i'm okay with her being even more domineering
>she beamed and kissed me deeply, then with a devilish smirk said she'll get even better after my "confession"

Attached: 1536591954988.png (357x575, 164K)

Sweet. Will it make her phat?
She was scared of the shot because she doesn't want to gain a bunch of weight

Anal

plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/iud/whats-an-iud-insertion-like

No phat shot

Look up natural family planning to answer 1st question.

There is but it requires considerable effort and or luck to get right.

Feel much better obviously.

I have 3 kids ... so dont do this method.

If she will birth control , and you trust her ... go that route.

hahahahaha
enjoy your child support dumbass. there's a word for people who trust the natural family planning & pull out method: "parent"

I have no more condoms, the store is a 30 minute walk, and its raining mixed with show outside. Does spermicide work well like the contraceptive lube?

I wonder how long the drive to your kid's school will be

>So is there something considered a safe day to cum inside my girlfriend?
Everyday is a safe day. If you manage to impregnate her, let her get an abortion. If she doesn't want one then accidently her an alcohol or let her take an arrow to the womb.

There are days where it should be unlikely she'll get preggers. But girls cycles are almost never consistent and can shift for any reason. Stress, diet, illness, living with other women, etc. So what looks safe on their monthly planner really ends up you having to take up a trade job to pay for your new family. Careful friends.

sure it works. go for it. you can just leave town when you get that "i'm late" text.

They make a Cooper iud that hormoneless.

If you track cycles carefully and establish a conservative window, you can easily avoid pregnancy. Track at least six months worth of cycles before beginning the rhythm method.

You subtract 18 from the longest cycle and this is the beginning day of her fertile window. You subtract 11 from the longest cycle and this represents the end of her fertility.

So if she is always exactly 28 days, her fertile window is days 10-17. You can nut in her on days 18 through 9 without concern. If, over a six month period she has a 25 and a 30 day cycle and the rest are in between then her window is 7-19 and you can nut in her between 20 and 6.

Keep updating your record of six months of tracking and adjust the window accordingly.

My wife and I have been doing this for more than 7 years with no problems.

It does make having to pull out during her fertile days kind of miserable though. She’s pretty much addicted to feeling me fill her and obviously it feels better for me as well, so we tend to just have less sex during that time, but when she’s out of the window and can “have her present” we tend to make sure she gets at least one a day.

Good luck.

I cum in basically every woman I fuck basically every time. No STD and no kids so maybe lucky timing or birth control, or maybe I'm infertal. In any event, never had a chick get pregnant but I'm 31 now and don't make a habit out of fucking chicks I wouldn't have a kid with. Anyway, listen to the other people in this thread unless you want to be a parent don't trust her cycle.

She ovulated like 3 days ago am I good?