Mfw I just realized Jesus is literally Joseph's wife's son

>mfw I just realized Jesus is literally Joseph's wife's son

Also, Jesus was cuck kike liberal nailed to a piece of wood.

>nailed to a piece of wood.
Sound like it hurt on both ends.

Son of cuck, you're right!

>tfw Jesus broke Mary's hymen and took her virginity from the inside

If women were more empowered she wouldn't have to make up an excuse for the child of her lover. Historical misogyny folks *applauds*

you guys are picking the wrong guy to mock at

just saiyan

Mary was BLACKED by God, but his dick was so small that she still had plausible deniability as to her virginity.

>he believes in a retarded ass book written by fucking shitskins out of all people 5000000 years ago

He was the son of God you heretic

>mfw Christianity spawned from literal cuckoldry

>this people arent going to accept Christ cos memes
enjoy your memes in hell heretics

Who should they be mocking at?

Matthew 5:37
But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

Will do.

What was so sacrificial about Christ's """"sacrifice"""" anyway?
>He was only """dead""" for three (3) days.
>Got to go to Heaven/Paradise
>Also saved Humanity via getting flogged and beaten and crucified (not even the worst way to die desu)
Would anyone on Earth choose to not sacrifice themselves in order to save the rest of Humanity and be rewarded with eternity in Heaven?

> current year
> not pagan
did hitler die for nothing?!?!

So they should be mocking Paul (Saul) for tainting the Bible with his fanfiction?

I know. Christianity is LITERALLY a cuck religion and why the west is so cucked now

But his father also watched as his son was beaten and tortured, while having the power to end his suffering instantly and instead watched and took it.

Do you have kids?

Religion, but especially Christianity, is literally cuckoldry.

>Witchdoctors sees that sex is an important part of people's lives.

>Figures out that if they control sex, they can control people's lives.

>Circumcision, religious weddings, forbidding sex unless under narrow confines ordained by religion.

>Meanwhile pedo priests diddle kids and get off sexually to their control over people.

>Throw in a bunch of other meaningless taboos such as dietary ones to further control their flocks.

Your soul, your genitals, your stomach, and everything else is now cucked by witchdoctors.

>Pol supports this.

>only dead for three days
Oh is that all?
Just three days?
You spend much time dead for three days? since obviously that's not a big deal for you.

I sure hope you want to live deliciously brah.

Yeah, and he did so for literally no reason.

He could have just said "sins are forgiven" without putting his own son through a torture roulette, but he decided he wanted it to be artistic.

Oh, also his son was himself.

HOLY SHIT THIS THREAD IF FULL OF CHRIST KILLING KIKES AND GOOD GOYS

>Be Joseph
>Wife Mary comes home
>Says God spoke to her, and she's carrying his holy child
>Says she's a virgin
>Buys it
>Jesus is born, suddenly 3 kings turn up to my doorstep to give Mary gifts
>Watch Jesus grow up
>Question Mary if she had sex with those men, or anyone in particlur.
>Mary dodges every question or asumption of sex
>Watch him get nailed to a board
>kek

>Mary had sex with 3 kangs

Wait a minute, guys - salvation is of the jews. Come to this board, rail against god's chosen, but at the end of the day, remember to kiss their ring on the way out, because they own us goyim. It's written in the bible, so that makes it literally true.

No he couldn't have just said everything is fine. God is honest and trustworthy. He had said that sin causes spiritual death, and that in order for a man to avoid that death, a sacrifice/replacement has to be made. But goats and bulls arent good enough to save man from his sin, a perfect sacrifice was needed. That came in the form of Jesus, who came down from His heavenly throne, lived on a filthy earth, be brutally tortured and killed in one of the worst possible ways all so that man could be saved from his own sin.

I see worse on a weekly basis, tbqh.

But the entire premise including the Abrahamic diety is still within duality.

Duality = suffering. Attachment = suffering. Look into dharmakaya instead.