I took LSD every 3 days for 2 months straight. Ask me anything

I took LSD every 3 days for 2 months straight. Ask me anything

Attached: B920EDE3-F0A0-4D74-8352-20273DCD2198.jpg (639x626, 28K)

no

How much piss could a nigger dick fuck if a penis shit could fart tits?

Dosage?

Attached: A6C7E905-3C6A-4491-879D-6E73BA96EF30.gif (244x199, 478K)

150-200 mics, but i build resistance to it after 1-2 weeks already

how much did it cost?

Why?

thinks it was about 60 tabs, so about 400$

Cool story bro. Took acid every Friday for a year so called Friday psyday.

Attached: LSD.jpg (4032x3024, 335K)

I was kinda lost, and it made me feel like im doing something important (which was not the case)

OP here, how did it affect your mental health?

Which hallucinations were more funner OP, the ones caused by the acid or the ones you're faced with everyday now because u activated ur psychosis?

I guess I gave less of a shit about things. Nothing seemed to bother me. I still take psychedelics about once a month, my mind feels clear and focussed and I don't shave any depressiion if I take psychedelics reguiarly.

*have

Of course the ones on acid, I started having schizophrenia and psychosis. I couldnt take reality serious for 2-3 months which really scared me.

Im sober since 8 months now, it got better. Feeling good but damage was done

Where do you wanna go?

Yea i feel you, i wish i havent overdone it. So i could go back to this state of mind

like place or life in general?

In general

I did that for years. Choke on a dick faggot. Ask me anything . My snap is will sherry.

Attached: 1575349157243.gif (500x446, 1.85M)

Thinking about taking LSD to cure my depression, have done it before, but will it just come back?

I take it you were attempting a micro dose? If you take lsd every 3 days after a couple weeks you're not gonna feel shit.

I think it can help you alot. Made me be very honest with myself which can be hard, but i got my life togheter because of it.
Would it be your first time?

I've had ADHD my whole life, and my depression started when I was about 14. It seems to come in cycles about once a year for a couple of months. If I take shrooms or acid, I just don't seem to feel depressed.

Having a Family, having a carreer in music (currently doing my bachelor). i dont know really but thats what im aimin for

No i was really trying to fuck my shit up, just to see how far i can go. It felt like after 3 days the same dose would be 20-30% less stronger then before. So i started taking more tabs after the first 4-5 trips. But you are right, it became very dull and not magical at all after 2-3 weeks

bump

Sounds manageable

In what way are do you want to work with music?

With my degree i can work as a private instructor/ teacher in general. But I really wanna live off my own music. (making 400$ with streams, its not alot but hard and honest work tho) I hope in 3-4 years im able to get 2-3k per month off streams and playing piano in bars

MB9hxHsMmBXt

Attached: 1518035180630.png (544x556, 388K)