Why don't people respect me or take me seriously...

Why don't people respect me or take me seriously? I usually just keep to myself minding my own business but all my peers treat me like im just an immature kid or somthing.

Is it because I've never had a girlfriend? Maybe it could also be because i have a flabby soybody but i really don't get it

Attached: 1562114886269.png (612x491, 24K)

Maybe you’re autistic

Maybe your austic , better luck next time kill yourself and start your next life as a chad

Attached: FB_IMG_1575368643246.jpg (1080x1254, 74K)

Do yourself a science. Get hard. If girls like you, win! If not, an hero.

Attached: zardoz.jpg (1000x801, 89K)

what are your hobbies and how do you get your pay?

op for presidenteh

Attached: beans.jpg (1024x759, 62K)

Because you keep to yourself and mind your own business, you are preceived as weak and not confident enough to express a legitimate opinion. Like a scared child.

OP has abandoned his thread

Fuck everybody below this line

time for a school shooting to prove you shouldn't be trifled with

>hobbies
School, internet time, historical/political research, jacking off
>payment
I'm a janitor at a bible school

Interesting, I've never thought of it that way

What exactly are you looking for? Describe an example of how you have been treated poorly and tell use how you wish you had been treated.

OP dont be disgusting , take pictures of clean school floor and show it to people at bars , bro get out and have a social life and not a creepy school janitor life ,, FUCK NIKOLA

Also WHAT FUCKING peers you work as a janitor you peers are litearl garbage

It's because you're a disgusting freak. Nobody will ever want to be your friend you autist. Kill yourself faggot

>you peers are litearl garbage
Just like you are

Yes I am BUT I HAVE FRIENDs

> (OP)
>It's because you're a disgusting freak. Nobody will ever want to be your friend you autist. Kill yourself faggot
DUBS means its law and truth go do it OP

No you don't. Nobody wants to be your friend.
Sup Forums losers don't count

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (900x900, 150K)

What do you mean by internet time lol

> (You)
>No you don't. Nobody wants to be your friend.
>Sup Forums losers don't count

Got friends and got pussy I have no complents unlike autsim janitor and yourself

Imagine thinking I consider anyone on four chan anything than filth and austim fbi agents

Attached: Snapchat-1563643927.jpg (2160x2880, 554K)