Although you can disagree with his politics, you have to admit that he truly is calm, collected, and classy...

Although you can disagree with his politics, you have to admit that he truly is calm, collected, and classy. In terms of looking 'presidential', he definitely succeeds at that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DYAbn0AkDOI
youtube.com/watch?v=kDyZOT1K0lg
youtube.com/watch?v=IA1FbefXd64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's black, he's probably got so much THC in his system that Popeyes announcing free biscuits couldn't excite him.

He's a stuttering faggot that married a trap, adopted niglettes from his homeland, denies half his genetics claiming he's black, reads off teleprompters, has ghostwriters for 100% of his speeches, is outwardly racist and insites violence against white people despite being half white, dictatorlike, stubborn, unintelligent, and most certainly anti-American

He can't even follow simple protocol when he meets foreign heads of states. How presidential can he be?

He's a whiny bitch.

His first 18 months in office were just non-stop bitching about how Republicans were voting against his policies, and trying to portray typical opposition as some kind of bizarre, radical phenomenon.

That's cuz he looped on Kush

If he had a son, he would be like Trayvon

Wow, that really made me think.

No he doesn't. He's a stark raving nigger who takes every opportunity to destroy the nation to the greatest extent possible.

Why has Obongo aged like milk?

Why does he cry at everything?

>In terms of looking 'presidential', he definitely succeeds at that.

Stutters constantly, yeah dude he looks super presidential.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF
IF
IF
IF
IF
IF
IF

If if if if if if if okie dokie

if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if?

I don't and won't

He's a fucking demon.

>if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
>okey doke

>calm, collected, and classy

Sure, user, sure

youtube.com/watch?v=DYAbn0AkDOI

youtube.com/watch?v=kDyZOT1K0lg

youtube.com/watch?v=IA1FbefXd64

You spelled apathetic wrong.

>tfw I fell for the Okey doke

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF EVEN EVEN EVEN OKIE DOKIE

This country has fallen into chaos under him and we're closer to a civil war now than we were 8 years ago.

Thanks Obama.

If if if if if okie doke

Are ALL leafs gay now?
For fuck's sake, what is leaf's fascination with this clown?

>classy
no

Were the tweets provocative ?

>if.. if.. if.. if.. if..if.. if.. if.. okie doke

Yeah he's very collected and classy.

He's a passive aggressive cunt and can't speak for SHIT without a teleprompter. Even with one he is vastly overrated as a speaker. Literally cannot stop saying "ughhh" after every sentence

>Ontario strikes again

Thats just it...Obama is a lame duck. Everything about him is scripted and groomed.

uhh... sure I agree. now what?

IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF

UHHHHHHHHH

OKEY DOOOOKE

The best thing I can say about Obama is that he could have been worse.

Really that's it. Especially when I had such high hopes for him in 2008, for the US to be in the state it's in now...it's basically the opposite of what I expected.

He's like that on the few select press photos and clips all the media show

GDP growth, unemployment down, less violent crime, less entangled with dune coon Middle East violence, less correlation between socioeconomic status and life expectancy - he's actually a great politician. Shame Burgers can't get past his skin colour and look at data when deciding if he's been a decent politician...

Obama was worse than Bush.

Obama has divided this country on race relations beyond repair. We have mass shootings and cop killings every other week.

>1 post by this ID

sage

0/10

>sure he's a complete and utter failure but he looks successful

Fuck off, cuck

his mannerisms suggest he is a massive faggot.

watch the press conference he had today, he's effeminate and weak.

No
He sucks
he's an attention whore
a mealy-mouthed attention whore who pretends he's taking a middle referree spot like a dipfuck community organizer bullshitter that he is underneath it all

A slick bullshitter who is so fucking vain he sends shills out to fish for compliments on Sup Forums

go fuck yourself and fuck your community bullshitter closetfaghomo 'ooh-im-so-stylish' dipfuck of a traitor who has violated his oath of office openly and brazenly so many times i don't even gasp in horror anymore

yeah you can fuck right off and him too

> all hostility towards police is the result of Obama rather than a multitude of other factors.
The president has very little to do with county policing. Derp.

>looking
Not being.
Posing as a thing you have seen on TV: The eternal negro problem.
> Thats not even a joke

Agreed.

Obama has been a good President.

> Conflicting arguments hurts my head. Better resort to calling people Cuck.
Aaand I bet you think only lefties respond to legitimate arguments with insults

At first I was just making fun of the US for having a nigger for president. But today, when I see the "choice", I truly agree with you. That nigger is better than anything those retards had put up as candidate now.

You dont even live in America you dumb faggot.

The president saying on national jew television that Treyvon Martin "dindu nuffin" was his "would be son" is race baiting and divisive.

One example

> violated his oath
Nah. Otherwise he'd be impeached. Do you really think a GOP that controls both houses wouldn't impeach him if it had legit reason?
The making of laws and testing of those laws in the Supreme Court is not evidence of 'treason', just the system working as intended.
Y so emotional?

> you don't even live in America
Nah I'm Aussie holidaying in Indo. Thank fuck I don't live in burganistan

Btw tray tray was a cunt of a kid, but provoking a fight then shooting him because you're a wannabe cop faggot wasn't called for. Deal with it.

Still no response to the indicators I mentioned in my first comment. This argument is won by me because no one produced relevant data peer reviewed and published to the contrary.

Good day faggots. Have a good one.

> bullshit and fallacies
> good president

Chink logic.

All the race baiting and setting back race relations five decades was done in a very calm, collected manner.

>Didn't punish banks for predatory loans
>Instability in the middle east that created isis
>shit immigration policy
>shit drug policy
>shit Healthcare plan
>no solution for student loan debt
>wages still haven't caught up to inflation
>gets involved in local shit
>panders to gas and tannins for votes
>appointed hillary
>fast and furious
>gulf oil spill and the fact that BP is allowed to operate in this country
>hippocrite on marijuana

And the stupid part is he would be re elected over the two clowns running now if the people could choose that option

Underrated

> pretending that lies are argument
> proceeds to ad-hominem after been exposed

Leftist scum.

still a nigger

somebody forgot their tampon

>look at data when deciding if he's been a decent politician

You think this is a bad thing?

UH OH WE HAVE A NIGGER IN THE THREAD

lol. I'm pretty sure Sup Forums and BLM memed that into existence.

>thanks obama

>presidential
>appeared on Oprah and Ellen

Pick one

>Otherwise he'd be impeached

wow your level of stupidity is like a breath of fresh Sup Forums trying to blow smoke up my ass

you probably don't even know what his oath was you pathetic shit
nobody gets impeached anymore no matter how horrific the crime or the depth of betrayal or violation of constitution itself
they haven't had anyone with the guts to do the right thing around becaues they got rid of those guys long ago

the gop isn't interested in impeaching him
you don't know the gop do you
indonesia

>burganistan
kek
that's an abomination
Don't use that ever again

TRIGGERED

Calling the whole justice system racist and encouraging the mass murder of police officers, very classy.
IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

no argument against anything I said other than "ooh you mad tho"

wew you got me there

TRIGGERED TWICE NO WAY WE HAVE A KEK IN THE THREAD

Obama is the perfect lapdog for the leftist establishment. And I think he's happy to be their bitch. With the media covering his ass he's largely skated by in his 8 years completely scandal free.

Now that a Hillary indictment is out the window, Obama campaigning heavily for her is probably Trump's biggest threat ATM.

better check ids there son
your kek is less then an ek

its almost like the only reason he wanted to be president was for the free nba courtside seats.

every president or leader of state ages super visibly while in office

Cool clock Ahmed