twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pixelcanvas.io/@2913,-3391

>bump

bump

Bump

>Are we striking today Sup Forumsros?
Nobody gives a shit.

NYPA.

Attached: 3E67C6CA-2696-4C33-9BA1-400FF5A26E44.jpg (468x360, 31K)

Found the coomunist

no because i spent hours working on a spot the other day and only one other guy was helping me. meanwhile the trannies had about 10 people going against us. you have to pick a spot and everyone concentrate their efforts on it if you want to make any headway. but because this is Sup Forums everyone will do their own thing regardless and the trannies will continue to win.

good point, but if we have numbers, the rest is easy. We should coordinate and prepare our next attack, so we can get many people

Id be down to fuck up some shit.

i'll be posting new threads everyday until sunday, in which i'll stop advertising and call for the actual attack. someone could ask Sup Forums for help too

>botfags

Found the newfag, gtfo

Try harder next time, tranny. Demoralizing us won't be this easy.

The tranniss are bot and script fags tho they just reset it each time and they are spreading

Attached: giphy(5).gif (480x273, 1.77M)

NO.
Stop wasting your time OP.
They are a lost cause. Sure kill them if you can 100% be sure you won’t leave your fam for jail but your request is nonsense. Spend your time on something better.
But like I can talk. Sup Forums is our cancer.

Bump. Fascism rules.

last raid on sunday was pretty successful, we pissed off so many faggots on their server

so why doesn't someone here make a bot and then many of us can run it. seems like that should be pretty straightforward if you know web programming. one thing though, i noticed in the bottom right corner there was a logo/link for recaptcha, but i was not once asked to do a captcha.

Why bother? The fags and trannies lose anyway. They're wasting their precious time by monitoring a trivial ass website.

They hold pooxil canvas as their sacred totem, if we vandalize it and crush their dreams maybe they will realize what idiots they are and make themselves better people. l'm doing this because l have a basic human emotion known as sympathy

Haha yea that was good fun reminds you of the good Sup Forums raids did some one manage to get in their discord? Would love to see some of the rage

Attached: Screenshot_20191129-231918_Firefox.jpg (754x887, 209K)

>if we vandalize it and crush their dreams maybe they will realize what idiots they are and make themselves better people
It will just make them hate us more, which I'm okay with.

So let's do this. Sync up and pick an area to change!

yes, but unfortunately the thread was deleted before i could save the screenshots. one thing worth nothing though, is that some guy gets EXTREMELY angry if we write an "R" instead of "B" in "BEEEEEEEEEES" so it becomes "REEEEEEEEE". Coordinates for this are 2949, -3455

Let's kill the "Fuck Fascism"

WRITE "FUCK FAGGISM"

Fuck yeah let's do it.

It’s not sympathy. It’s trolling.
It’s epic trolling I won’t deny that. But you can’t call it sympathy.
Anyway if you cause one of them to an hero, you are doing gods work.

What about Fuck niggers

Summer's over

Eh, perhaps it will help their nonexistant brain to think something.
"Hurr durr, why are reasonable people hating on me and my fwiends? OwO UwU OwO erp pe pe perrrrrrrrr"

Changing comrades to comrades because it's easy

*cumrapes

You sound retarded.
Did you get the boot from your faggot friends so now acting out your 16 year old revenge?
Either way I don’t care, faggots should all be shot but you sound fucking retarded like the rest of them.

Whatever. Are you going to help or not?

bump

Fuck Faggism!

There's a communist flag at 2527 -3307 that we originally made as a Nazi flag a few days ago. I've been chipping away at it for a few minutes and nobody is defending it. Let's take it back

Let's change the "neo nazis get out" to neo nazis get in

lol bois, i wrote "ancums are leftist wagecucks" by myself without any disturbance

done

Attached: Screenshot_20191203-084553.png (1440x1608, 100K)

Coordinates pls

3022,-3395

Attached: Screenshot_20191204-004731_Firefox.jpg (1068x181, 101K)

Based

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-12-03 at 8.49.38 AM.png (1528x232, 26K)

Well done brother

bois, now you write "smash the matriarchy" and remove that feminist symbol, except for the male part

Let's rewrite this

Attached: Screenshot_20191203-165206.png (1080x1920, 82K)

You start, faggot.

Now let's make the exclamations into a swastika

gotta wait for the 5 min cooldown, retard

nypa newfag summer is over

oh i forgot the americunts are being lazy from school still

stop using Sup Forums to push your political agenda Sup Forumsfag fucks

let's make it say
no borders, no niggers

Attached: Screenshot_20191203-085543.png (1440x799, 71K)

I'm on it

If you want a safespace, try reddit you fucking retard.

More borders, no niggers.

Help me write FUCK NIGGERS @(3382 -3332)

there isn't enough free space for that

This