Gemany officially recognising 'third sex' other than male and female

>Gemany officially recognising 'third sex' other than male and female

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-third-gender-male-female-intersex-court-parliament-bundesverfassungsgericht-berlin-lgbt-a8043261.html

What is wrong with liberals

bravo germany!

mashallah

Intersex people biologically exist. They are often wrongly called "hermaphrodites"

umm sweetie, gender is a social construct remember x

Delicia

Inshallah

This. The problem would come when people who decide that nature got it wrong start petitioning to have their birth certificate altered to reflect their new identity.

>males are female
>talking to female is rape
>stop having kids, there is overpopulation
>take in Muslims and other immigrants and pay for their children through social redistribution

Wonder where this will lead.

GERMANY
YES

everyone knows there are intersex people
men with tits, women with beards

that's very different from being pro-transgender

Yeah we had this on state news tv channel at this morning

>2017 after the birth of gospodin Jesus
>Having a zombie box subscription
>Watching """news"""
>Watching (((state news)))

i watch news to laugh

Disgusting

fucking LOVE male girls

>muh actually!
you know this will only be used by retard parents who dress up their boy in girl's clothes

i too!

Of course you did. Your media seems a bit obsessed about these kind of things.

put your name back on kuzukuzu

Soon, very soon, the lands of infidels will become ours, my brother
Inshallah

Yes and out news is obsessed with pushing the opposite agenda

>out

Our*

Is Sup Forums going to get triggered by hermaphrodites (aka intersex) too?

Correct.
The US media is obsessed about Russia's gay rights in order to discredit Russia as a whole.
Russian media is obsessed about Conchita Wurst becoming normalised in the West, in order to discredit the whole Decadent_Western_World™.

I wish both countries would just disintegrate. Let China be the leader.

The parents still don't get to decide the child's gender. This legislation is for the freak cases

They do not. It's either XY or XX

Humans, as well as some other organisms, can have a chromosomal arrangement that is contrary to their phenotypic sex; for example,XX malesor XY females (seeandrogen insensitivity syndrome). Additionally, an abnormal number of sex chromosomes (aneuploidy) may be present, such asTurner's syndrome, in which a single X chromosome is present, andKlinefelter's syndrome, in which two X chromosomes and a Y chromosome are present,XYY syndromeandXXYY syndrome.[4]Other less common chromosomal arrangements include:triple X syndrome,48, XXXX, and49, XXXXX.

>b-but muh degeneracy!! kikes kekolds trannies liberal numale putin saviour of europe maga

those are non-human beings and they shall be exterminated

THIS

Human DNA only has XX and XY

Is that Chloe from Sup Forums?

don't know the name but it is from g

nope, see

DELET

>degeneracy

It is not.
I also thought it would be about some faggot queers, but no, it actually is for humans that are BIOLOGICAL neither male nor female (yes, they exist).
See the fact that it is actually about the birth register. Probably no newborn questions his gender. Not even in western Europe.

ALONG WITH LEFT HANDED "PEOPLE" AMIRITE?!

I think it's for people who have XXX, XXY or XYY, but I'm not entirely sure.

It's possible to switch, with a bit of training.
It's also for people who are biologically male or female but don't identify themselves as such. You don't need to have an operation to change your legal sex, either.

From what I found

>Im Ausgangsfall hatte ein intersexueller Mensch den Antrag auf Änderung seines Geschlechts auf "inter" oder "divers" im Geburtenregister gestellt. Er war nach der Geburt als weiblich eingetragen worden. Einer später durchgeführten Chromosomenanalyse zufolge ist er aber weder Frau noch Mann. Die Klage scheiterte zuvor in sämtlichen Instanzen, zuletzt vor demBundesgerichtshof.

So the human being was biologically neither male or female, but, how I understood it, they also want to make ot able for people who feel like neither to just be intersex.

he looks exactly the same as my geometry teacher wtf
it's like a clone of him

what a faggot

bazı insan o benim düşünür vallah

gimme more info user
we will rule EU

That's Martin Schulz fyi

>caring about biology in 2k17
mates soon enough we will have genetically engineered bodies and gucci® babbies. if you dont like biology changing you're sure gonna have a shit time in the near future

Why can't we have a say in our own politics....

i know, the leader of spd

he's probably his long lost twin, their eye color and beard is also the same

How can a country change so much in so little time?

The question is, wo passed that law and how? We don't even have a gouverment right now.

>It's also for people who are biologically male or female but don't identify themselves as such.

Are you sure?
I think if you get your sex changed in your passport they do not change the birth register entry.

>that law

Nobody because it is not law yet.
Bundesverfassungsgericht just said they have to make it a law untill end 2018.

DEUTSCHLAND
JA!

where's the image from given the detailed title?

You're right. It only applys to the passport

Did you do your homework yet?

Duhmbrudis was geht?

Education system has failed 70% of you

was los?
nudelt achmed gerade deine schwester durch?

Its right in the filename. A war photographer took it?

d-doing it right away, h-herr schulz...

this is old news
we have had a third gender for a long time
now they just want to call it something else because "nothing" as a gender sounds too negative