What is the best X-files episode and why is it S5E12?

What is the best X-files episode and why is it S5E12?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKlu5ogmxng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Last night I dreamed up a X-Files ep where Scully was replaced with Joe Pesci. So it was about Mulder and Pesci investigating some kind of lake monster like Loch Nessie. Except the whole episode was a bottle episode with the two stuck in their car and stranded around the lake and arguing about stupid things like Chris and Paulie in Pine Barrens, as the two cannot stand each other. But they also shared insightful moments about astrology and women. They spend the whole episode waiting for the monster to show up but it never does, except in the final shot after they've left the place. It was really vivid dream kino, better than most actual XF episodes.

Funny, I was just watching that episode last night.

this was basically an episode, except mulder and scully are trapped on a small rock

Y'all must be the gub'ment people

Oh right. So weird, must have seen this ten years ago and had completely forgotten about it but it does have the exact same setting and ending. Dreams are so weird.

So pretty much everyone got bored of the mythology stuff around season 4, right? It seems like all of the best episodes starting with season 5 were the more comedic MOTW ones.

season 3, episode 22: Quagmire.
mulder and scully investigate a series of deaths involving a lake monster 'big blue'.
the third act of the episode is them talking while stuck on a rock.
it's bretty gud.

Poor Queegqueg.

That's not "X-Cops".

Is that the vampire ep?

According to the Wikipedia entry on Bad Blood, Vince Gilligan originally conceived it as a crossover with Unsolved Mysteries and would have had actors portraying Mulder and Scully in reenactments.

yea

>crossover with Unsolved Mysteries and would have had actors portraying Mulder and Scully in reenactments.

UPDATE

WHOS THE BLACK PRIVATE DICK

Real best episode reporting in:
youtube.com/watch?v=BKlu5ogmxng

>tfw Scully's email is [email protected]

>ywnf covarrubias

i creyed for this whole episode

Really gets me in the spring/summer mood. I love shows and movies that celebrate the mythical qualities of baseball.

TFW NO SCULLY GF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

does anyone know of a good way to watch the episodes now?
I've been having a real creepy-kino itch and want to rewatch the X-flies, I can't find a good torrent though

I have Amazon prime, its up there for free
But cant you buy a DVD for almost nothing these days?

I remember watching this for the very first time.

>Kid running through the woods
>Chased be a unknown man with obvious determination to kill this kid
>The man tackles him to the ground and brutally murders him with his hands, a rock, and a stick he find.
>Camera pans to reveal it's Mulder
>Overjoyed pointing out to Scully he's killed a Vampire, pointing at the teeth.
>Scully removes the plastic teeth from the dead kid's mouth
>Oh Shi-
>INTRO CREDITS

I sincerely watch this to cheer me up when I'm feeling sad.

Pic related is another contender for best episode.