Who else constantly horny but don't have the energy (or the semen) to jerk off all the time?

who else constantly horny but don't have the energy (or the semen) to jerk off all the time?

Attached: ahegao1.jpg (509x509, 50K)

Me me

All times to drunk to jerk

Yeah that shit sucks.

Attached: 1575036074107.png (1065x1551, 1.38M)

Start abusing methamphetamine so you’ll never able to get hard easy solution

It’s a sign that you should stop and devote your life to Jesus Christ

Me. Im a chronic masturbator and beat it at least 5-10x a day. I have a gf but she doesnt have my energy to last rounds so i just end up beating off most of the time.

Attached: Screenshot_20191121-204629(1).png (1080x1123, 857K)

I just don't have the time to constantly shoot my nerf darts into a tissue sadly

just edge my dude

I fucked my wife for 20 minutes. It was awesome but she didn't want to continue. So I went in the other room and jerked it for 20 more minutes. Came like a sick dog. Whats wrong with me?

I'm constantly horny. But the meds I'm on have basically broken my dick. If I manage to get hard I never make it to orgasm. Before the magical moment it's like something flips a switch in my brain. I go from fully erect to pushing rope in seconds.

I am constantly horny but I do have the energy to jerk off all the time. I've always been multi-orgasmic so when I cum I just want to cum again.

what meds are you on?

shit. It's different for everyone. For some, that shit makes them super hard. I masturbated 8 hours straight on meth just edging

velafaxine (Effexor XR)
So far it's been the only med that can keep my depression and anxiety in check, but not being able to nut is fucking killing me.

I've been taking it for 20 years and never had ED. It can be hard to cum at times but it was that way before because I edged so much. Seriously, edging and death gripping will make it hard to cum.

Idk how this is for people whose dicks work as intended, but as a trap with half functional dong, I personally just edge a lot, did 9 hours on sunday (5 orgasms)

Also try taking Effexor at night after you've cum and your ready to sleep.

did you do HRT

I didn't during No Nut November and am still going

Nah, my body just dont produce testosterone too well I think, I'm also roughly 5'2 with a 3-3.5 inche "erect" pp, it just kinda goes half chub.

I get like maybe 1 week per month where I masturbate ferociously several times a day.

Right now my sex drive is pretty low so I'll maybe do it once a day before bed, just out of habit and because it makes me sleepy.

I remember the good old days being 14 and pounding my poor dick up to 10 times a day, even though it was literally raw and had pus coming out of the chafed areas

Attached: 1563825858176.jpg (850x1202, 100K)