40+ year old anons

40+ year old anons.
if you could send a letter back in time to 20 year old you, what would it say ?

Attached: ApatheticOrangeDildoPlayingSpiderman.gif (320x190, 900K)

I mean aside from "buy X stock to become a billionaire" and stuff like that, I'd say

"Live like a homeless man, save every penny, invest it the S&P 500, and retire at 35"

good advice.

Yep. Regret is a bitch. Things turned out ok for me regardless, but would have been happier if it happened sooner.

You only get so much time on this earth, so your only purpose in your 20s and 30s should be to get rich as quickly as you can.

Don’t pass up any reasonably good looking pussy. It’s hard to come by once you’re over 45.

>"It doesn't get better."

Kill yourself at 32, it all goes downhill after that kiddo

Uk. Buy as much land as possible it's worth a fortune now.

By the time you hit 30 all your friends will be busy and going out will be hard. Learn a hobby you enjoy that you can make money on so you're not totally dependent on your job. Start a garden for so so many reasons. Dont text your exs your relationship to them wont ever change. Surround yourself with people you admire and leave the rest. Dont smoke and do exercise. There's an old proverb that goes "travel fast alone, travel far together"

Attached: images (1)-1.jpg (242x172, 16K)

when she offers it up on a plate, fuck Joanna Mitchell

that's it.

Attached: 1361556801106.jpg (259x194, 15K)

Avoid drugs and your best friend who bacame toxic. Live life straight.

I needed to read this today

Speak for yourself, Mr. Receding Hairline. I'm 48 and look 38 and have to turn down 20-something pussy on the regular (I'm married).

Whether you're turning it down or not still means you're not getting any except maybe your wife.

Attached: 1389845953880.jpg (480x297, 18K)

Here's the numbers to an insanely huge lottery.

Life is short, fuck as many women as you can. Don't get into long term relationships, they'll never work out like you think.

Do rogaine because you're going to start balding. Don't date those bitches. Play more guitar. Drink less. Quit smoking. Smoke weed erryday.

perform auto fellatio while you still can

Don't quit that job thinking you'll find a better one. Just keep grinding and smoking weed. Pay yourself first. Your your bills, your debts, don't get a credit card and live off of it. Don't date that bitch. Don't listen to your friends. Trust your instincts. Work out more. Don't be so nice to people you don't know. Spend more time with your family. Invest early. Play more basketball and less PC games. Get a dog.

ok boomer

sounds like you’ve lived your life as a real stupid fuck

Don't fuck Melanie you stupid fuck. The bitch has herpes.

Yep. Quit numerous good jobs. Spent money frivolously, dated a real whore, listened to terrible advice, played top many games and got fat and lazy, didn't trust myself, got depressed, burned bridges.

I fixed a lot of shit but have a lot of regret. Learned a lot and have a lot of advice to give because of it but it sucked.

Fuck you btw nigger.

Dear 20 year old self,
Don't change a thing. Everything works out, trust me.

- 40 year old self

>Everything works out,
becomes Sup Forumstard

:-)

maybe that was his goal

Just cheat on those gf's none of them will be with you in the future and some will chear on you eventually

Don’t take things slow with your sister in law, it’s just a fling not a romance

When that asshole slips at the edge of the cliff, don't grab him.
You save his life, 4 months later he becomes jealous of you and spends the next 30 years making your life hell.

November 30 2019 Powerball:
15 35 42 63 68 “18”

Stop saving money. Blow it all, have a good time. Die young. When u get older some worthless bitch is gonna get knocked up take your money and ruin your life.

Dump the girl you're with, look she fucked her ex in the first couple of weeks of you going out with her and she'll fuck others when you marry her. Yes your kids will never be born but she's fucked them up too. So fuck the girl you snogged on Xmas Eve, she wasn't much to look at but she was pure filth. The girl you're with is pure vanilla. She will call you perverted for wanting a bit of role play (normal stuff no paedo shit), her dressing up and she will be like a dead fish. Sex with her will dry up, badly! Well for you it will, she'll do ok though! She'll get ever more violent. 20 years you'll waste!

Join a gym. Learn to box.
Join the navy. See the world and stop trying to be nice to everyone!

op is a fag

Re-enlist, join a good episcopal church, marry a good Christian girl.

traps are not gay (and they don’t get pregnant)

Traps are fucking gay that’s why they’re called traps retarded faggot

Probably some lotto numbers, stock tips, major upcoming historical events, warnings to not continue trifling with my then-girlfriend, the name of the much better girl I dated after her so maybe I could get a couple year head start on that one once she reached legal age.
Pretty basic shit.

Attached: WouldLikeToKnowMore.jpg (640x512, 41K)

Why would you give the numbers for a powerball 20+ years into the future?

fuck the house buy apple stock

You'll know more but people will stick suck.
There's alot of lazy dumbshits out there.

Because today was the first day of the offer to write myself 20 years in the past

Save every dollar
Fuck bitches get money
Never marry
Never reproduce
Fuck, earn, pillage, drink, drug, destroy.

+ no marriage

Which doesn't answer the question.

Why not do the following?
>December 8 1999 Powerball:
>13 34 40 44 47 "24"
or
>April 22 1992 Powerball:
>2 25 35 41 42 "15"
or
Otherwise figure out the largest payout rather than doing the one as far into the future as possible?

"TELL HER NOT TO SKIP CHEMO."

Avoid Sup Forums at all costs

Fuck Carmen but don’t get too attached

Woah

Nice