Hey guys I found a card. Can you guys help me with it?

Hey guys I found a card. Can you guys help me with it?

Attached: Screenshot_20191204-054044_Gallery.jpg (1076x820, 495K)

Attached: Screenshot_20191204-054104_Gallery.jpg (1080x820, 499K)

Yeah you can start by purchasing something awesome on Amazon

Attached: 1479490836481.jpg (248x249, 14K)

That’s a cool card it says pope when you turn it around. I hope you think about this when you sleep tonight

thanks. You bought a Christmas present for my sister

thanks homie. just got RDR2 for my pc. based.

Guess who let ANZ bank know some fagkids are committing fraud or the owner of the card has over spent and is trying to get people overseas to purchase shit so she can claim it was all stolen so she gets everything back including her own purchases.

Anyways, if it was lost no doubt the owner called up to block it. These days you mostly need a legit address with orders too.

Ty for the fleshlight

It doesn’t work on Xbox storr

Try it. Buy a steam gift card and send it here:
[email protected]

dont be a fucking pussy, the card works. use it before it gets shut off

no way im not going to jail

Deleted my posts and I think Op is baiting Fuck you.

nobody is going to throw you in jail

Omg I'll cut my dick if this isnt legit

Attached: 273a20e3-2643-45d3-8cf1-85ef97009a1c.jpg (1125x574, 122K)

So, say i buy something from amazon, from
Do i run the risk to get caught in credit card fraud?
Im from south america btw (if it makes any difference)

Do it. Zero risk, you won't be caught.

this cant be true, liek they cant see your IP and then contact your ISP, idk abt south america but do this in the US and youre fucked, probably shouldnt even be in this thread

Of course you will get caught, doesn't matter if you use a VPN or a Proxy, you need to get the goods, if it is a digital code they will go back to the distributor of the keys and cross examine the key with whoever used it and so forth, even if you sold it for money to try and money launder it will come back to you.

they dont care enough to track down the motherfuckers using the card, whoever the owner of the card is will just dispute the charges and that will be that. trust me.

better safe than sorry, ill pass

If she lost the card much earlier, its NZ this is in, then she would have reported it and right now they are probably watching and taking notes on anyone using the card number.

Besides as said billing addresses are needed most of the time, which nobody here knows.

OP could be the card owner and has over spent and fucked up, and has thought of a plan to get people to use the card and claim everything bought today/yesterday was fraud to try and get money back.

Won't work of course.

KYS retard

MODS MODS MODS
It's so easy to track ops ip. Op's fucked.

That would be fucking hilarious if true tho. Ey OP! You're a faggot if you think that plan is gonna work!

Is it safe to order some pizza with this card

This is tempting I’ve been wanting a new Santa Cruz skateboard for a minute now.