>AS CNN CUTS AWAY, DON FADES INTO THE ABYSS

SHERIFF WE NEED YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58
youtube.com/watch?v=js0JutcAJj0
twitter.com/donlemon
youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Since when do media talking heads speak over their guests and give their opinions? How is he still employed? Libel laws when?

Did this just happen? Is there a link up of what happened?

What happened?

Say it with me me, Sup Forums
>IS THAT WHAT YOU REALLY BELIEVE, DON?

youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58

What happened is that a black Sheriff called BLM a hate group and Don Lemons literally made CNN go to commercial to shut him up.

>tfw Don Lemon chokes on his own dick on his show all the time

Holy fug. Dan Lime didn't even present an argument the entire time. He just kept deflecting saying "it's two different things!!!"

Lemon has never had his asshole stretched open like that before, and that's saying something.

THAT'S A DIFFERENT CONVERSATION

IS THAT WHAT YOU REALLY BELIEVE, DON?

I don't really get the "you don't believe that do you" since Lemon said that the sheriff / police / state police said their message was one of peace and coming together. He didn't say BLM's message was of peace.

Was this Sheriff saying the police departments themselves were lying?

Jesus he got absolutely chewed to shreds.

The best part is when he brings up the harvard study, and then gets BTFO'd so hard he has to discredit the study, but then he fucking tries to cite it again. What the fuck.

He was implying that Don didn't truly believe that the police wanted peace and unity. He wasn't very articulate about it unfortunately.

how high are you rn?

Why do they keep bringing him on when he keeps BTFO of them?

Yale lives matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=js0JutcAJj0

Ah I see. I never watched a police conference after one of these shootings, I figured they would be more aggressive.

>high in Japan
If only, my man.

Probably ratings

"Obama lied!"

>"Yeah...well....n-no he didn't!

Suck a fat one lemon

He was saying Don doesn't believe that because all he does is suck BLM dick. It also seems likely to me their conversation before going live was about BLM, as he transitioned right into ripping Lemon a new asshole as if he was already upset.

Don Lemon cries and makes them shut it down all the time. He's a loser.

Meanwhile in Chicago

>2 dead, 11 wounded after Sunday shootings on West, South sides

Can we meme Don Lemon into suicide already?

da da da president said

holy fucking shit that is some massive rape

He's not wrong.

The Sheriff was so focused on BLM that he associated the "message of peace" to be what BLM had said. I understood what he ment though.

Also

Friday

>1 dead, 19 wounded in shootings on West, South sides

Saturday

>3 killed, 19 wounded in Chicago shootings

All these sourpuss shills in these threads saying Don Lemon wasn't BTFO.
Don Lemon is TRENDING ON TWITTER. Normies think he got BTFO and that's all that matters.

Can't Snark The Clarke

Can someone make a pepe of Based Clarke?

Since forever. That's all they fucking do. The job is really King Opinion Man, where everyone gets to hear your opinion.

Typical bias coming out. He wants things to go a certain way, he's not getting his way and shows a typical display of anger over it.

The shooter was from out of state, so the general feel of baton rouge right now is confusion and anger, but above all people are trying to hold a sense of community above all else.

People got a glimpse of the Juden hand moving the puppet and are really scared. Getting forced a red pill like this one is pretty traumatic.

meme him into hard drugs and suicide please

Racist uncle tom sheriff got BTFO. Sup Forums is just pushing a delusion that they won

Don Lemon was saying that the Black Lives Matter movement is a message of peace, "what's yours," (police). What is comprehension coming to?

>Thank you Sheriff. We understand it's a tough time for you.
I find that highly doubtful. When a black Sheriff is going all in against BLM, especially on the day that a black cop was murdered, that should clue anyone in that they are trouble.

>a-a-a-a-a-bu-bu-but that's a lie o-o-o-o-bama said

This ladies and gents is how a non-nigger looks like. That sheriff is a human being and his colour matters not.

Lemon is a dumb bitch nigga still.

We need a new term for this. REKT and BTFO just don't cut it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4&feature=youtu.be

Kek.
4 minutes in and Don Lemon has absolutely no fucking idea how to carry on a conversation with this man. Hilarious.

He was a stuttering mess who couldn't bring up one good point, what the fuck were you watching?

DON LIME BTFO

Wonder how Anderson would handle this

Don Lemon btfo again! and AGAIN! FUCK DON LEMON!

>twitter.com/donlemon

hit him until he responds and throws a fit

>4 minutes in and Don Lemon has absolutely no fucking idea how to carry on a conversation with this man. >Hilarious.
/thread

Anderson Pooper would try to suck his dick on air. He couldn't resist.

BLACKED

Based Don Lemon is fantastic. he BTFO that stupid sherrif who can't hold a basic conversation, and is consistently deflecting trying to talk about BLM and slander them! I love you Don Lemon!

Not in the beginning. Watch it again he doesnt say BLM, he says the police message is a message of peace.

My mind also did what Clarke's did, associate BLM with "message of peace" - when BLM wasnt mentioned.

But you already did it with the holy numbers of KEK, friend

AHAHAHAH

Dom "dude im gay and black and i fear 4 my life because im black lmao" Lemonparty

Hes a fucking idiot

(you)

is that what you believe Don?

that dude was trying to say people in this thread are saying Don wasn't BTFO. I don't know what he's reading, nor how you could've misunderstood him. WTF IS GOING ON

CLARKED

Been a while I didn't have a new hero and it's a fucking black hero. God bless.

I think he was chomping at the bit and jumped the gun.

Not funny, he was literally raped as a child. That's why he's gay.

Kek demands it

man that sheriff dude fucking destroyed him

this is savage as fuck

Don was just killed by a black man.

Statistical probability caught up with him.

ON
BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST

Does the sheriff's realize that he's a target now after what's going on?

i just wanna have a conversation

>skip

i just wanna have a conversation

>skip

holy shit this sheriff broke lemons.

There are too many crooked cops and too many regular cops willing to lie and cover for them. The American people are fed up. For too long cops have been acting like they are at war with the public and won't bat an eye at violating peoples civil rights. Bad cops get a pass or a mere slap on the wrist even their actions result in the death of an innocent person. They get a pass for doing the same thing we would go to jail for.
I surely don't advocate violence against cops but I can't help but feel that the cops are reaping what they have sown.

Don Lemon is against the very people that stand between him and a violent attacks from people involved in BLM. Because everybody know that niggers hate faggots with a passion. What a fucking piece of shit

Views?

i'd fug his teen boipussy too tbqh familia

Just finished the video. Cracked me up.

Reminds me of little liberal me at age 16, sitting down and having conversations about shit with my dad, and I'd be ducking and dodging his real life knowledge and my dad just has that "I'm disappointed but I'm here to teach your dumb ass" look of sorrow on his face as he tries his best to listen to my stupid ass world views before he schools me with facts.

I wonder if Don Lemon is going to get kicked down the corporate ladder for this.

>Sh-sh-sh-she-sherriff

>We're not talking about Mike Brown and Darren Wilson
I AM

Damn Don got cucked hard

When he asked if he really believes that to Don. He was insinuating that Don supports BLM so Don probably doesn't believe the cop's message of peace

>cops have been murdered all over the country
>oh no, this guy's a target because he called niggers niggers

See:

>b-but muh different conversation!

KEK HAS BEEN BLESSED ME

it looks like niggers on twitters support Lemon 80% to 20%.
They keep calling him "woke" whatever that means. Is it like "based"?

non-blacks seem to support the sheriff.

Lemonparty is gone. I was thinking we could associate it with Don

He'd become a martyr and only prove his point of black on black violent crime. He is a brave man.

gonna be honest, even though don got cucked he still was willing to do this for 10 minutes despite the fact he clearly did not like this guy from the first minute.

it takes some respect to still get that verbal beatdown without crying and leaving right away.

>Le concern troll man

Always willing to help in case you decide to off yourself.

Please if you could keep it down

Here
Come
Two
Conversations
Oh
Shit
Don
Lemon

END POLICE BRUTALITY. SHERIFF WENT TOO FAR

That's why they are paid as much as they are. Being a news anchor would be too much for me.

>Lemonparty is gone.
youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ

woke is just a bix nood way of saying redpilled.

>Dan Lime

UNDER.FUCKING.RATED

obama jr got owned

>I wonder if Don Lemon is going to get kicked down the corporate ladder for this.
That's a different conversation

>lemonkeyface

I guess I can't say for sure Don supports BLM but he definitely acts like an apologist. Saying we can't blame that so that is where I got the insinuation.

>It takes a lot of respect to do your job
oh no, the poor man!

>I wonder if Don Lemon is going to get kicked down the corporate ladder for this.

This was the first though I had

This is him fumbling their narrative so hard the other team scored a touchdown, it will haunt him, and any regular viewer will associate him with hitching his wagon to ideological bullshit, and beta cuckery

He will be lucky if they don't fire him

>44
>2010

Don is fucking 50?