Have come to the realization how fucking depressing it is to be single at 30

Have come to the realization how fucking depressing it is to be single at 30

If you are REALLY goodlooking, you have about a chance of matching with 50 % of the women.

If you are decent looking, you have a chance on about 30 % of the women. If you are lucky or take REALLY good care of yourself.

You either have to choose between younger annoying cuntheads that only want your money, or old girls who already have shitty kids.

If you want neither of these, you’re gonna be down to at least half the %, so let’s say now that you’re at luck with 15 % of the ladies.

Rule out the crazy psychopaths and you’re down to about 8 %.

If you’re like me and have no interest in having kids, you’re now at 4.

Then you need to find someone who’s interesting in an actual relationship and doesn’t just want sex. Now you’re at 2 %.

Now you have to try avoid all fuckgirls that don’t care about anyone other than themselves and wont cheat on you. Now you’re below 1 %.

Considering all of these types we have now reached at, they are most likely already in a relationship. Now you’re down to 0.10 %.

Rule out the lesbians. 0.05 %

Rule out everything else that bothers the fuck out of you (like them being lazy fatasses) and then theres not much left.

Attached: 1575341750587.jpg (640x800, 124K)

i like how you complain about nonsense with made-up numbers and complete this shit with a picture of a bimbo that looks like 16.

Attached: 500_F_115207580_US2etunH78I7iMYHOoNVvxQTCIdoPdRj.jpg (500x321, 72K)

How about stop being such an introvert fucking bitch and go out see some people and visit your family for once.
Maybe they can arrange you a somewhat good decent young pussy to marry.
Fucking loser.
Do you at least have made some decent money or just wagekek'd your entire 20s away and are broke with 30? Then your lost.
Either way you can just kys or die trying.

Attached: 1555785045928.png (1010x1010, 134K)

you sound very indian and very angry

shes 18 what are you talking about

Maybe don't go on tinder?

Ive never been on tinder

Turning 30 after being single for a year it fucking blows. This thread is so accurate it’s hitting me in the feels. You’re underplaying how many single women 28 and older have kids already, it’s fucking unreal. I don’t want kids so dating is pretty much not an option anymore bc literally 99% of them got knocked up already. I’m 6’4” and really attractive, masculine and make good money (my weakness is my small dick) and I have a really hard time finding anyone without kids or who doesn’t want them. It sucks but I’m about to give up and just embrace the bachelor life of smoking weed and playing video games until I die I guess

Old man here. Was single at 42. Got laid almost as often as I wanted for six years. About to get married now. OP is a fucktard that knows not of what "he" speaks

Not OP but every single dating site is like this too or even women in real life. Everybody has or wants kids for some fucked up reason. I’m not even an MRA type who’s always hating women, I genuinely can’t find anyone who isn’t used up or just wants a guy to take care of her and her kids.

OP is making a troll post. Don't worry lads, it's a man's market once you hit 30. That makes hot girls that 25+ eligible, you just have to make sure you have a decent job and education by the time you're 30. Get a degree in something worth while and get a career path going. If you're lucking out now, it gets easier a little bit later if you can keep your shit in order.

Spare a thought for single women in their 30's, they really fucking struggle. Like my ex-gf from when I was in college who broke up with me because she was going to marry a celebrity or someone rich. Except she didn't now she's in her 30's and all the men that are left are dudes with shit jobs and divorcees. Why the fuck would anyone our age want to settle down with her when there is much tighter bodies and less wrinkled faces available. She and every other 30+ girl knows this. It's interesting to see all the dating dynamics turning upside down around this point.

fully agree

If you aren't wanting to get married or settle down, 30's is the best time its when women mostly stop giving a fuck and they will just start taking dick when they can get it. Women that are

Hardcore bro fuck cucking your life out for someone elses kids lmao. I guess one way to avoid women like that is be straight up with them that you won't tolerate that shit.
One of my ex gfs is a psycho who wanted to baby trap someone, she has now, but she didnt do it to me and her ex best friend told me she didnt because she was scared of the repercussions if she did.

29yr old. Genuinely athletic. 6ft 5". Was always amazing with girls/women until I went through a couple years of depression. I'm good now but social anxiety isn't exactly great for meeting people.

lol it's funny how common this is, that girls think getting pregnant will keep the guy with them or 'fix' a relationship. I've got 2 kids holy shit it's so much more work and women transform afterwards due to all the hormone changes. I can totally get why so many marriages break down shortly after having kids, it's really hard work just to keep it together with your wife.

If I ever accidentally have kids I’m just killing myself and rerolling. All dreams, hopes, and aspirations come crumbling down when you spawn a couple parasites that’ll just end up dying when the world inevitably goes to shit

nah kids are awesome fun. I got 2. It's more good moments than bad.

life is inevitably going to get so boring and lonely without them as you get older. I look at all my old peers that haven't had kids yet and see them as missing out.

Same user and I disagree completely. Had multiple gfs who didn’t want kids and were just all around fun to be around on top of it. Women 28+ are usually aggressively seeking someone to have kids with or take care of existing kids and it’s getting really old.

Yeah that's that demographic too. Once they hit 30 their think they're about to dry up at any moment but I know women that are 37-38 still having kids the natural way. Fuck I'd hate to be a woman, especially one that knowingly took their youth for granted when it was the best time to settle down with a guy with his shit in order

No. So basically you’re saying that the more money I make the more attractive I am to the single 32 year with 2 kids? No thanks. Men have it “easier” in their 30s bc men in their 30s usually make decent money, this isn’t a good reason for someone to be attracted to you. The dynamics haven’t changed, you’re just scraping the bottom of barrel now and you’re on with it. Big difference

I assure you they don’t feel the same way. Most of them are wondering why any sane person would give up their free time, freedom and money to someone who’s statistically very likely to divorce you. I bet you would feel completely different if your wife was blowing the neighbor and asking for a divorce. Then you can watch another man raise your kids while you get weekend visitation. A minimum of 70% of men end up here.

More attractive to women who are also in their mid-twenties and haven't had kids and are reasonably attractive/fit. You don't think it matters to them too? You're more attractive to everyone really.

they think that way because they've never had kids.

Yes there is a high chance of divorce, I don't rule that out for myself either. Oh well so be it.

But between you and me, I'm the only one that's lived life with and without kids so I'm the one that's seen both sides of it. If you think there isn't a risk of you growing bored and lonely later on then I guess it doesn't factor in for you.

>70% men end up there
it's more like 10% actually and divorce rates are lowering here. It's just the same men getting divorced multiple times that lifts up the statistics

You're probably just not meeting enough people in person. I don't really bother with relationships or giving advice on it typically I sort of gave up on that shit in my 20's. Younger around 20ish girls like to fool around with older guys, they just got out of school and want someone to pay for all their shit. They assume you got your shit together as long as you just don't act like too much of a nitwit or don't really bother to tell them anything about yourself. I don't know about older ones usually only girls that ever seem interested in me are 18-25.

Nope. For use a marriage has a 60% of ending in divorce and that’s being conservative. Sounds like you’re doing a lot of coping. I would be too honestly. I personally take gamble with my life and money when the odds aren’t in my favor. That’s just me though. For your other statement about them not knowing bc they have never had kids. I guarantee you 4/5 of them have zero regrets and just spend time with their nieces and nephews when they feel like spending time with family. When single child free friends tell you how jealous they are they don’t have kids or wished they had them it means they are lying to you. They’re being polite excuses you aren’t able to take back having kids. They’re the ones with a changeable outcome not you. They can have kids anytime they want, they choose not too though. Someone in your position has a life set in stone.

*for the US

It's that high if you include people already having been divorced before. Once you get divorced your chance of getting divorced a second and third time skyrocket and it ups the divorce rates to 60%. And then these rates are higher under certain demographics. Not my demographic. Maybe you have a 60% chance of divorce in your demographic.

I think we are meeting two very separated social circles. Everyone I know with kids is loving it. Although my social circle isn't under financial stresses or major issues. Having kids for me has been the best thing to ever happen to me, I genuinely feel like my peers without kids are missing out.

But I'm not under any financial constraints we will still be able to travel overseas and buy nice shit for ourselves. I suppose its different if you're not on a good income