My wife FaceTimes you this pic and says "teheheh my husband isn't home wanna come over and fuck?" Wut do?

My wife FaceTimes you this pic and says "teheheh my husband isn't home wanna come over and fuck?" Wut do?

Attached: 1559923868262.jpg (720x960, 34K)

nah

Attached: yourgirlisgross.jpg (600x450, 23K)

hard pass

Gross

>teheheh
tehuetehuetehue

she has the face of Amy Schumer. Unlucky user

Attached: 1543889722049.png (250x202, 8K)

supply me with a bag for her head

Please quit shitposting this mongoloid

Attached: 1570339196904.gif (173x262, 1.07M)

go to her house, shoot in head.

Why is she standing on a chair?

Teheheh

i respond with "lol no"

Attached: 1413496029532.jpg (472x472, 24K)

Prolly fuck her I guess?

Attached: 1563996697006.gif (300x186, 446K)

Find out how ugly you are. See if a higher power is tasking me with stopping you two from birthing the antichrist

politely decline

Fucking stop dude get out of here you do this every two days. You're such a fucking mongoloid. Stop being so fucking retarded OP. Go home you over extended your stay here on Sup Forums buddy boy. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT!.

But then you get there and her husband is home but she is not
>we can still fuck bro

I'll bag her and tag her, must have bag or dark room doggie style

110% decline it

Let her husband fuck the pig.

Be like, "Well at least your retarded husband didn't save the m version this time. He's learning."
Then I'd wonder who the fuck put FaceTime on my phone. I'd also wonder how Miss Piggy got my contact info, and how I even had a FaceTime account, and can that even install on an Android phone wtf?!
Anyway, no thanks. I prefer my brunette little tiddy wife.

>Stop by the grocery store
>Pick up anything
>pay the .10cent bag fee
>on my way

Block the # because she is a hideous ugly troll who should be incinerated.

Vomit and close whatever device I was using to deliver this abomination to my undeserving eyes.

Ew no fuck off

Attached: download (1) (1).jpg (200x196, 6K)

Well first I’d want to know how she FaceTimed me a photo

She's hot, but I don't touch married women.

In order to cuck, you must first bring an asset to the table- something that other people want. You can't cuck yourself with Jabba the Hutt here. No one will want to play. So you fucked up and regret marrying her. How is that our fault/problem??

Laugh and tell her to fuck off cuz she’s ugly as fuck

Lmfao

If someone on here said they'd fuck the holy shit out of her until both her ass and pussy are raw, and they've drained a week's worth of cum in that half-retarded snatch - would you please stop posting this trog? Jesus. I want to fuck her stupid just so you'd stop already. She looks like her parents are both siblings and first cousins. She probably fucks like a dead fish, and smells like one. Her tits are sad, her face looks like the north end of a south bound mule, and we've reached peak-retard-wife. For the love of all the Gods in all the religions, please stop.

Post moar threads. Lets fuck up Sup Forums for everyone else. You need the attention. You're the special one.

That, my dear friend, hit the spot!