BLACK GUYS ARE SUPERIOR

BLACK GUYS ARE SUPERIOR

Attached: Ren3.jpg (1200x1600, 212K)

Saged and hidden

To you maybe

To every white guy

In what way?

nigger?

No man is superior to anything. Superiority is solely the domain of women.

Tasty

Tasty chocolate

Superior to you for sure

Attached: 3gurvu.jpg (500x531, 61K)

To every white male. The African BBC is superior in all ways.

Its a generic gay fantasy, stop being autistic by actually responding to his thread. OP suffers from mental illness and floods the catalog with these threads 24/7. He doesn't understand that other people don't care or don't want to see his shit.

>Its a generic gay fantasy, stop being autistic by actually responding to his thread. OP suffers from mental illness and floods the catalog with these threads 24/7. He doesn't understand that other people don't care or don't want to see his shit.

You're the only autistic guy here

Keep dilating faggot.

Damn what a comeback You sure destroyed him good job!!!!!!

I don't need to destroy him :)

I just sucked and played with the biggest cock I've ever had last night. I could barely wrap my fist around it. Jesus Christ it was so thick and full of meat. Perfect head, shaft, and shaved. I can't wait to take it. Fuck.

Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20191202-220619.png (720x1512, 803K)

Fuck I wish I could suck that

post the face of this guy too !

It's pretty thick. Tried to force it down my throat as far as I could, got to maybe just before my Adams apple before I thought my neck would split. God how he moaned...

Nah, he'd kill me.

How big load did he shot?

He actually didn't cum, I did twice. He said it takes him forever and just wanted to see me shoot.

Sad

I've sucked off several black guys like this .

It sounds good when they say they take a while to cum but when you're actually on your knees in front of them with a 9 inch and thick black cock fucking your mouth you get tired real fast.

One black guy I sucked him for a good 40 minutes before we called it quits.

Another I was going at his cock for about an hour before he had to jack off on my face because my mouth and throat were locking up lol.

I love it though. Despite being sore and tired, I'm devoted enough to keep going for as long as physically possible. After that it's time to get fucked.

when it comes to crime, rape, stds.. sure. Glad they are number one (or at least leading) in those fields so we can slaughter them like the useless animals they are.

>when it comes to crime, rape, stds.. sure. Glad they are number one (or at least leading) in those fields so we can slaughter them like the useless animals they are.

Who's the animal here ?

Attached: IMG_13991.jpg (600x800, 56K)

I do too but eventually im happy with the amount of cock I sucked and I just want to get a load on my face.

While this is true, there are always exceptions. If you can find a cool and clean black guy with a large cock to service it's great.