Three greatest Presidents in my lifetime:

1) Reagan - fuck yeah. Everyone made money when Ronnie took over from that faggot Carter. Plus, he kicked the shit out of the Soviet Union and brought stability and strength back to the USA by building up the military.

2) Bill Clinton - I know, Monica, etc, the thing is, when Clinton was President, he loosened the regulations on the banks, and the economy took off. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE was making money when Clinton was Pres. If you didn't you were too retarded to live.

3) Trump - He's like Reagan and Clinton, but completely off-script. The Lefties should LOVE this guy. If they kissed his ass, he'd give them nearly everything they want. So what, he likes pussy? Who doesn't?? So what he is a narcissist? You saying Obama wasn't?? So what he talks smack - so does everyone else I know.

Trump is fucking great and has the potential to be the Best President Ever.

Stop crying so hard, libtards, get with the program, go suck your non-binary boyfriends cock and smoke some dope and let all us grownups take care of the country. #MAGA, bitches.

Attached: omb.png (950x2057, 725K)

Your post is, sincerely, a waste of entropy. With every given moment, we get incrementally closer to the heat death of the universe. Every little bit of energy expended brings us just that tiny bit closer to that eventual end of all things. Even breathing, the beating of a heart, and even existing itself just existing brings us closer to the inevitable apocalypse.

You have chosen to take the time to make such an inconsequential post which, as you read this (or indeed anyone else, making even me complicit in your spectacular waste of the vast yet limited amount of energy that remains in the universe) has required you to spend energy typing, but worse, has required far more energy to transmit, store, and distribute your waste of thought, energy and action to every unsuspecting person who stumbled into this thread hoping for some decent content that they could use to justify their own consumption of time.

You have failed them. You have failed yourself. You have failed all of Mankind, and you have failed every living being in the entire universe by pissing the future of their species away on this asinine comment.

You should look at yourself in shame, and so should everyone who mass-replies, shitposts, banana-posts, or otherwise tries to derail a thread. This entire website is a waste of time and energy, yet you somehow stand out a waste of a waste. Consider this, and be better.

Attached: hes-right-you-know.jpg (335x250, 66K)

1) Jimmy Carter
2) Barry Obama
3) Bill Pullman

cringe asf kek

where is the wall? i was promised a wall

Wasnt alive for Reagan but your thesis makes sense.

Sadly i concur with your assessment OP. Im no Trump fan, but his numbers are good.

This whole rant is the mark of an absolute fucking retard. Take heed, everybody.

all a alt right cuckservative would know about dope is that Reagan flooded the us w Crack.. other than that they don't be smoking dope don't be tripping can't handle shit... basically old cringey boomer wannabes Lol please let everyone know you're trump supporter that way you will always have no social life Hahah except that other cringey white kid no one else will talk to

Attached: 1562732552263.jpg (900x506, 38K)

forreals hahah imagine being this fuckin unaware..

>So what he is a narcissist? You saying Obama wasn't??
Huh. I don't remember Obama ever coming across as a narcissist, whereas Trump is the textbook definition of one.

Destroying the black community is the conservafags wettest of dream. Of course they love him for this.

Awww a snowflake is mad? Nothing new

OP sounds triggered Took the time for all this.. cringe

What do you mean by "his numbers"?
If you mean economic performance indicators, you are being duped by the post hoc fallacy.

Attached: Unemployment_rate_as_interpreted_by_Trumpers.jpg (1024x855, 182K)

That’s pretty much the thought process of all these Sup Forumslue-pulled CUCKservatives

Mad? Hardly. Severe feeling of pity towards OP? Absolutely

Note: Every time someone says "triggered" or "snowflake" you can absolutely tell they're frothing at the mouth when they type it. Sad. Control your emotions faggot

>seething frustrated libtard

1) Reagan - fuck yeah. Everyone made money when Ronnie took over from that faggot Carter. Plus, he kicked the shit out of the Soviet Union and brought stability and strength back to the USA by building up the military.

2) Bill Clinton - I know, Monica, etc, the thing is, when Clinton was President, he loosened the regulations on the banks, and the economy took off. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE was making money when Clinton was Pres. If you didn't you were too retarded to live.

3) Trump - He's like Reagan and Clinton, but completely off-script. The Lefties should LOVE this guy. If they kissed his ass, he'd give them nearly everything they want. So what, he likes pussy? Who doesn't?? So what he is a narcissist? You saying Obama wasn't?? So what he talks smack - so does everyone else I know.

Trump is fucking great and has the potential to be the Best President Ever.

Stop crying so hard, libtards, get with the program, go suck your non-binary boyfriends cock and smoke some dope and let all us grownups take care of the country. #MAGA, bitches.

>Reagan
Real Wages declined during his presidency and he tripled the national debt. The drug war failed miserably. The Wall Street deregulations led to more abuse within the financial industry.

Reagan was an actor who played the part well, but failed by most substantive standards.

I'm not even gonna respond to the rest of your bullshit. You're an idiot.

Your post is, sincerely, a waste of entropy. With every given moment, we get incrementally closer to the heat death of the universe. Every little bit of energy expended brings us just that tiny bit closer to that eventual end of all things. Even breathing, the beating of a heart, and even existing itself just existing brings us closer to the inevitable apocalypse.

You have chosen to take the time to make such an inconsequential post which, as you read this (or indeed anyone else, making even me complicit in your spectacular waste of the vast yet limited amount of energy that remains in the universe) has required you to spend energy typing, but worse, has required far more energy to transmit, store, and distribute your waste of thought, energy and action to every unsuspecting person who stumbled into this thread hoping for some decent content that they could use to justify their own consumption of time.

You have failed them. You have failed yourself. You have failed all of Mankind, and you have failed every living being in the entire universe by pissing the future of their species away on this asinine comment.

You should look at yourself in shame, and so should everyone who mass-replies, shitposts, banana-posts, or otherwise tries to derail a thread. This entire website is a waste of time and energy, yet you somehow stand out a waste of a waste. Consider this, and be better.

>Trump is fucking great and has the potential to be the Best President Ever.
Longest government shutdown over his inability to negotiate a budget deal.
Played chicken with the livelihoods of 800,000 american workers, and got nothing for it.

Failed in his cynical push to get rid of the ACA, got pwned by a brain cancer patient, now has to defend zombie obamacare as the status quo in 2020.

Utter pig with power. When a congressmen displeased him, he collaborated with Israel to bar her travel to there.
When a US warship with a name he didn't like was nearby, either by his own orders or contingency of his staff, it was turned away with uniforms concealed to avoid triggering the King.

Possibly Hundreds of millions of tax payer dollars have been spent for him to travel to his own resorts, for his security to eat in his own restaurants and sleep in his hotels, and a neon "For Sale" sign at his DC hotel has drawn many if not most republican officials.

As we pay for that, we also pay for his protracted legal defense to avoid releasing his tax/financial papers which he had promised to do so.

Appoints his useless family into the white house, overridden his staff to give them security clearances they have no business having.

Mused on pardoning himself and threatening our free press with litigation.

He sees how far he can abuse power, and his base will defend every step.

These are unaware Midwest middle of fuckin nowhere white guys w no social life and nothing to lose.. let alone they don’t have any good weed or lsd or anything like that where these inbred fucks are from.. why do you think Europeans sent their redneck asses on a boat outta Europe Hahah

FAKE and you know it.

And you fucks wonder why you lost.

kek

It's not. Unemployment had been dropping consistently under Obama.

Another thing that conservatives like to ignore is the fact that the stock market was doing very well before Obama left office. There were over 100 records during his second term.

Attached: you-best-start-believing-in-troll-threads-youre-in-one-26618473.png (500x674, 153K)

Instead of crying "FAKE", you could have taken 20 seconds on Google to discover it's not.

Attached: unemployment_rate.png (763x425, 53K)

ok boomer

Wow, that was the worst recovery in history huh.

Hit a nerve I see lel

Not sure what you're talking about.

Hey there Mr! Newsflash Bucko KEK

Attached: 48415C30-F05D-4C79-A24C-B19D9EC0C0B6.jpg (1125x1384, 378K)