Is Kek going to rise out of the ground at the RNC Convention to anoint Trump as God Emperor...

Is Kek going to rise out of the ground at the RNC Convention to anoint Trump as God Emperor, then drown the protesters in a sea of their own blood?

You are in luck user, that is exactly what is going to happen

Check my single digit

Kek willing

No, because he doesn't exist

O Kek,

Let there be chaos.

Kek wills it!

HOLY FUCK IT'S MEME MAGIC

I HEART ARBITRARY SEQUENCES OF NUMBERS

THIS IS IN NO WAY JUVENILE

>implying

nice

D I G I T S
Praise Kek. He's going to posses Trump on stage, and will lead him into the debates where the Stumping will be so bad Hillary will die, and will be followed by Bill two days later.

Shall dubs cometh...

Trump has been Kek all along

CHECKED

THIS FUCKIN THREAD

HABBENIN

OOHHMMMMMMMMMM

Kek would be on the side of Hillary Clinton because Kek is just SATAN by another name.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shut up dumb frogposter, kek is not real and you are using a meme used by """"normies""" now

Kill yourself

There was a complex thread about this earlier and it was decided Kek is Baal, the savior of the human race from Moloch and the Jews.
Are you one of the Christians who raided that thread?

HEIL KEK

>77

Close, he will drown them in a sea of only the most glorious freedom, for which every law abiding man, woman and child of this country will bask in until Hillary and George Soros are no more.

THE DIGITS CONFIRM, KEK'S WILL SHALL BE DONE!

What do you anons mean by "KeK will arrive"? KeK has been here the whole time, influencing humanity through his divine touch and meme magic. Have faith, anons. The republican convention will be rife with happenings. It is his will. Praise kek

woops dropped the digits. Here they are

WITNESS THE FITNESS

HABBENING

Fffffffffffffffug

I mean that a giant frog god will literally rise from the ground and start killing people

Now that's pretty neat, but you should really check these.

HEIL KEk fuher!!!
Heil
Heil
>heil fuckin Kek

Melanated sharpshootin queen goddess's

Using they 3rd eye for aimin an reloading

Let the digits roll.

Kek wills it.

HEIL KEk fuher!!!
Heil
Heil
>heil fuckin Kek

Melanated sharpshootin queen goddess's
>

Ok str8 honkay killin queens
Using they 3rd eye for aimin an reloading

Kek is just SATAN

SATAN takes many names, many forms. He has been many false gods throughout the ages.

This is simply another way of venerating SATAN

Even if you do this in jest, you are damning yourself to hell for all eternity.

I'm sorry mate, but it's true.

I ask of Kek only this; that he might spare me, and allow me to witness the glory of his chaos unfolding. I crave change, I crave conflict, but above all, I crave chaos. Let me be a vessel, a witness to your greatness, oh Lord of Change! Let me be a testament to your name! Praise the Lord Kek! Praise Him! Bless us with your Holy Numbers oh Lord!

You are...unworthy.

FOR KEK!

>everything i dont like its satan.

>cucks for Christ

No

We are not worthy of His benevolence. Please Kek, grants us more happenings, your Amphibianity.

I believe Kek sides with Clinton but he's not Satan. That's like when Christians call any intelligent life that isn't human a devil.

Kek strikes again.

donna nobis kek