Anyone have stories about hooking up with someone who is married?

anyone have stories about hooking up with someone who is married?

>a few nights ago good friend, who is married, and i decide to do something chill and just drink at my place after work
>start drinking carelessly, shot after shot
>she says shes extremely cold so we go to the bedroom and cuddle
>at first, not very sexual, just laying down facing each other but then i start feeling really horny
>decide to spoon her with my arm around her stomach and begin whispering the times i have found her extremely sexy like at dinners or bars
>my cock gets hard and i start grinding on her while she grinds her ass back
>in a frenzy we take off our pants and she puts my cock in her pussy while in spooning position
>pound her, squeezing her big tits, she calls for me to fuck her, her moans are in a voice completely new to me, fucked her till she came more than once

the morning after we didnt even mention it and still havent, but im not sure if this is something that will happen again or if this is the start of something

pic unrelated

Attached: 2048x2048_d2c2d7cc00c65edc18a4c8f4c9643ff9617975.jpg (2048x2048, 456K)

met a house wife in a sexless marriage on craiglist
had some good kinky sex over a few months including threesums. After awhile she catches feels and wants to date so I stop seeing her. She ended up getting divriosed

Probably not until you're both out and drunk together

Worse thing I've ever done.
Rent bottom of Beach house from Married Couple, both in LA/Hollywood entertainment business,
One drunk night, fucked her, first squirter I was ever with, marriage was over (he was abusive I was told), but still wasn't right. careless / reckless behavior, worst part was her husbands face was all over bill boards in LA, fucked up.

yeah we were both pretty fucked up and generally speaking have always been very platonic. her marriage hasnt been going well lately, so maybe i just got extremely luck that night

a part of me feels like i should feel worse, but i really like her more than her husband and im not sure i have to protect him over her? all new to me

I used to be friends with this one chick who had a fiance, and we'd flirt a bit but I figured since she was taken I'd leave it alone.
She'd often complain about how he sucked in bed, implied a small dick, unwillingness to eat pussy, etc. I met him a few times and he basically was a little bitch.

Also found out she had started fucking a mutual friend, so I figured if she was gonna be cheating anyway, I might as well be fucking her too.

So during our lunch breaks we'd meet at her house, if her fiance wasn't gonna be home that day (he worked about a block away and sometimes went home for lunch, so it was risky.)
I'd fuck her raw on their bed, get cum all over their sheets and I assume they'd be sleeping in our sex juices later that night.

She ended up getting pregnant right before the wedding and it's either mine or the other dude she was fucking or her fiance. Not sure.

She sucked and rode dick like a pro and she got to get fucked by a big dick for a change and have her pussy eaten so it worked out pretty well.

Eventually her dumb ass got busted because she was blogging about her affairs on a site she thought was anonymous, but one of our friends discovered the blog.

Little bitch fiance married her anyway.

lol some guys are just that: little bitches

we fucked raw and i ate her pussy, made her moan my name, it was incredible

yeah, im not telling another soul (in person or on the internet) other than just this thread

You're going to have to speak to her about it if you want any chance of a sucky fuck session with her again user. Just go for it what have you got to lose.

Yeah. When I was 21 and at my peak chadness (gym 5 times per week) I fucked a married/older coworker.

She was beneath me looks wise , but the situation made me diamonds.

yeah, got to be direct if thats what we want. but we still have the bottle we bought for that night at my place and i mentioned how we could finish it next time and she agreed. like someone else said in this thread, if they are gonna fuck and cheat, why not with me?

yeah its clearly wrong of her, but thats why we are here, its fucking hot. i hit the gym, like to dress well, but shes younger and really sexy, the situation is like a fantasy.

Not married, but I fucked a good friend's girlfriend in college.

She was a huge slut and they sort of had an open thing going on, so he was actually fine with it when he found out.

Yeah..

It was so exciting. Like we were flirting a bit, but she was kinda a flirty person so I don't think she expected it to go anywhere but we were both drinking and she's asking me about sexual conquests etc so I can tell she's interested.

She asked me if I wanted to fuck this other coworker who was kinda cute and my age and I replied "Yeah, but I'd kinda rather fuck you." LOL

Thought she's be offended for a moment, but she just gets this surprised look and asks me if I'm serious, I tell her yes and she's game immediately.

I did this too. Weirdly several guys were down for this.

Was living in Vegas after college, age 23-27. Group of friends and I decided it would be fun to go for older women who were visiting Vegas. So much competition for the 20 somethings. Fucked dozens of women in their mid-to-late 30s, into 40s, and if they were hot, their 50s Best was seeing how much you could get a married woman to do. I was the source of many a next morning regret followed by a what happens in vegas oath.
10+ years later, would never let my wife go to Vegas with friends. I've seen shit..

Had a threesome with a married lesbian couple when I was on a business trip. Met them through craigslist.
One of them never had sex with a guy before and got the go-ahead to find a guy to fuck while the other was going to watch.
The whole time I was worried it was a setup, and I was gonna get robbed or killed. It seemed too good to be true.
But it was true, and I got to fuck them both, I didn't get rolled and didn't get murdered.

Yeah, craigslist was like that.

Friend of mine used to hook up with ancient as fuck married guys on there, like meet them in random places and suck them off in their cars. Said the risk turned her on, but nothing bad ever happened.

>I've seen shit..
Go on user

Interested in this too

Was incredible fun. Probably about 60% were married or in relationships (most of the rest were divorcees), and I can only think of one time where a woman asked me to take a picture to send to her husband because he was into that sort of thing. Usually they were drunk, and not thinking straight.
If you want details of specific times, can do that too...