Pic related sister in law

>pic related sister in law
>texts all the time about wanting a baby
>doesn't want to get married
>hints at me being a donor for her
fuckno.jpg
>wonder how many Sup Forums faggots would take her up on the offer

Attached: 201907121337.jpg (400x600, 70K)

Don't stick your dick in crazy.
Ever.

But there ain't nothing better than crazy in bed!

Bat shit crazy chicks are always fucking wild in bed

Ever sniff her dirty underwear?

>Bat shit crazy chicks are always fucking wild in bed
Yes, this is true. But then they never, ever go away and do their level best to make your life a living hell.

more importantly, do you have any nudes?

Dated this super fucking crazy chick for a while, no scent at all between her legs, gave the best head, loved to swallow, dtf anytime.
But yeah, all for nothing thanks to being fucking crazy. No good time in bed was worth putting up with her shit the other 98% of the time.
source: married faggot stuck with a non-crazy starfishing wife

That almost looks like an authentic 70s photo.

what does starfishing means?
is that when she accepts anal?

No, but she likes to send me photos like this all the time. She's pretty transparent about trying to bait me into it.

Attached: IMG_0064.jpg (600x799, 76K)

I'm pretty sure, using context clues, that he is saying she is dull and probably just lies there like a starfish

we got a genius among us

your sister in law you say?
how is that?
asking to properly assess risks

tell her internet ask for more
now, if possible

I've got a lot already, no need to ask for more. That's the crazy thing though, I told her, "getting pregnant isn't that difficult" but she's fixated for some reason. It's fucked up but I figured you basement-dwellers would get off on it.

Attached: IMG_0026.jpg (640x480, 32K)

Yeah she is pretty cute in her own way. is she completely annoying or just meh? post more

you figured well, any pussy?

She is a boy and also ugly as hell

die you fuck

Nope

Ironingboards got more tits than this trailertrash

The dubs speaks the truth

I think she's pretty annoying, but I find the crazy attempts to lure me in to be amusing. Also see:
I think so too.
No, just insipid, vain "hey check out what I just bought" bullshit and selfies from changerooms and shit like that.

Attached: IMG_0121.jpg (600x450, 74K)

Post the buses this thing sent you

That's a man, baby.

I do, post more

Nudes*

Flat ass, flat chest, somewhat ugly, certifiably cray. Hard pass.

Them teets
Jesus i bet her daddy got dips

If she sends you pics like this, why not put a baby in her?

ask for an anal tryout before the deed.

Attached: 16.jpg (2000x3008, 1.03M)

it would probably be the strongest nut in your life if you did end up fucking her.

the taboo of having your dick burried in her would be like the strongest aphrodisiac ever.

Shes not cute enough, OP. Dont do it.

if you already have children,
then get a vasectomy
and fuck her as much as you want

protip

Go for it my man, you have my blessing. It's going to be a hard pass from me.

Attached: 201903071620.jpg (600x800, 41K)

I'd absolutely do it.

Just fuck a baby into her and be done with it, it's fun. You only live once.

Let's see her nudes bro

I would

what kind of hints, like does she want you to cum in a glass and give it to her, or does she want you to fuck her?

If she wants you to fuck her, then she probably doesent really want a baby from you, she just uses that as an excuse so you have a reason to fuck her.

Nothing that obvious, but she's not intelligent enough to know how to be discreet about it either. We never talked about the details, but it's obvious a baby is just what she wants.
As far as I'm concerned, her biological clock is ringing and she's fixated on me for some reason.

do you think anyone would ever find out if you fucked her?

Just Fuck her

>sister in law
Your wife needs to weigh in on this.
Does she know yet? What's her opinion?
>being a donor
Definitely must do it the old-fashioned way. Dixie cups and turkey basters are out of the question.
Before any semen can get near the ova, though, you're going to need an ironclad contract from her that releases you from all claims for child support. This is serious. Don't take her word for it. If she asks the government for help, the government will come after you to "pay them back" and that gets very ugly very quickly.

Attached: child support.jpg (673x720, 103K)

My guess for the fixation is that, to her, you're accessible, she knows you, and like you said, biological clock.
Get nudes.

I had a friend that had custody of his son. He went to the court to tell them he waived his child support from the mother. The courts told him that it wasnt up to him and he could return the money to her after it had been processed minus the states fee...Fuck those motherfuckers

I accept thy challenge

Even with an "ironclad" contract with the mother the govt can come after you for money if she ever receives any kind of benefit for the child. Your contract is with her, not the government. Dont fucking do it, have her go out to a bar and fuck random dudes like every other slut with baby fever.

Can we get more like this, some of the changing room selfies?

My gf is completely mental and she's terrific in bed. In fact, having sex with her is the only way I can tolerate her being around me.

I'd just fuck her, pussy is pussy my dude. She isn't like revolting, she is okay.

She reminds me of a high school buddy's crazy ass sister (except the sister had bigger tits... knockers, really.) She was bat-shit crazy but always dtf and wanted a baby and to get married. I wasn't taking the bait but some thirsty fucker did. He got awesome crazy sex with crazy bitch, two kids and divorced, she got custody. Two kids later she did some shit and got the kids taken from her and given put in her parents' custody (they did such a good job raising her) because, get this: as the four children had two different dads, the court felt keeping the siblings together was more important than the rights of the fathers.

tl;dr DON'T STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY

The most important thing to keep in mind as a man is this:
Will you get stuck with the check?

If you don't mind raising and/or paying for the kid(s), go for it.
If you do mind, you better not stick your dick in her.

She's a woman, she WILL make you pay if she can.. and she can.

he's married, faggot

Because you're around and unavailable. That's what crazy does. If another piece of swinging meat was around as much as you she would be interested but she'd have to see him with another woman to really get her juices flowing.

Bet she's not marriage material.

I kept my child support agreement out of the state payer system for that reason. The only way I'd be forced to pay through the state is if she could prove that I was more than a month behind and I couldn't prove otherwise. She even tried to pull me into the state system by claiming that I was behind, imagine th look on her face when I presented every paid check I gave her from the date the support agreement was signed to the present day to her lawyer and threatened to pursue legal action because she was wanting to double dip me for 3 months and falsified the bank statements she gave to the state.

There is a way to do it. But you'd need a good lawyer to draw up the agreement.

Well someone didn't read the fucking thread

Attached: 1533067706564.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

why dont you just fuck her

jesus christ,ugly face.no tits,flat ass

maybe if she looks semi attractive she wouldnt need her brother in law to fuck her

children deserve a father

Attached: MRA.png (668x494, 60K)

>wonder how many Sup Forums faggots would take her up on the offer

maybe if she had a pair of tits and an ass

also

>getting pregnant isnt that difficult

it is for some women,im guessing the problem your sister in law has is she's ugly and needs to grow some tits and a bigger ass