Generation Z: Part 2

Continued from this Since it seemed the last thread generated a lot of discussion, I've decided to continue it.

Discuss Gen Z and whether or not they'll continue to follow the liberal path or drop it in favor or conservatism.

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw gen z and I'm conservative

Feels good

Guarantee gen z will be a big part of the pendulum swinging right. One look at any college towns yik yak feed will reveal plenty of redpilled opinions, despite college towns reputation as sjw shitholes.

A lot of the Gen Z types online seem to despise the millennials, which I find hilarious.

They still dress like faggots.
Trump and Putin are still kosher so if you're okay with them it doesn't count.
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf

Who /1996/ here?

Report in bros, share your feels.

Funny, almost all "Generation Z" types I've encountered IRL call themselves millennials when identifying* with a generation.

*no pun intended

Doesn't it feel weird to be the youngest people to remember 9/11? The class of 2016 doesn't remember at all.

they have no chance in hell they will be worse then we were born 1989 here there is no need for debate at all over this

oh look more buzzwords for libcucks to wank with

'91 here, anyone born after 1993 is a faggot, and allowing 93ers to pass is already being generous.

In the last thread we confirmed that there indeed was a growing number of people, not just in Gen Z who were waking up to the leftist propaganda they've been fed so far.

My Idea was to take advantage of social media and start dropping the graphs, images, etc. that we share constantly on Sup Forums.

Another idea that was thrown around in the thread was going offline and starting a boy scout type group where people 14 and up of any age race and sex could join. The group in question would teach academics, military esque training philosophy, critical thought, and teach have them question common beliefs of today to become red-pilled naturally.

What do you think, Sup Forums.

wow pls tell us more

>tfw born in 1995
>future looks bleak
>shit economy
>shit people
>women of our age are a lost cause
>we are most likely going to be drafted and killed if WW3 starts
>born in a meme year not a millennial or gen z, but I am more common with z'ers
>I am redpilled now and now how the world really works

posting this comment twice along with a reddit meme means you deserve to be drafted and killed

Yeah, I vaguely remember it. My brother (born 1997) has no recollection of it. Feels strange. I already feel like I'm getting old ;_;

There is a chance.

Remember, kids rebel, they always do, just like the hippies in the 60s. It's not a matter of if but when.

Do you also hate the social media obsession in our generation? It was all going so well until about 2009/2010

>Z Fitting since they'll be the last gen I suppose
Late 80's master race, just in time to see how the world was before 9/11, see the world totally devolve. Feels tragic.

They will be the most tech savvy, which will be important. They may also be facing some of the most difficult economic times if automation takes over.
They also seem to be very liberal, pro-gay and anti-racism, non-religious and non-traditional family values.
I don't know if they will change when they mature.

they are going just going to be millenials v2.0
they cannot communicate anything they haven't heard for tv show.
they will think disagreement is same as hating
they will think they are masters of everything, based on nothing

I can't wait to bomb with nukes and be remembered while you sit on your ass watching the world becoming inhabitable.

I still remember in middle school that never post your personal info online. Did not had a phone until high school, and did not had a smartphone until college. Now it looks like they do not give a shit at all to anyone and now are liberal indoctrinated creatures made by the jews.

none of those are a problem, the real problem is

"""" global gen"""" aka, open border hippies

wtf does anti racism matter if africans arent entering into your cunt anyways because it has a sensible inmigration and eugenics policy?

>They will be the most tech savvy, which will be important. They may also be facing some of the most difficult economic times if automation takes over.

Yes automation will be massive. We have a lot of challenges ahead. I'm not sure how much my fellow Gen Z'ers care though, they seem happy playing Pokemon Go and occasionally posting something about the environment on twitter.

>They also seem to be very liberal, pro-gay and anti-racism, non-religious and non-traditional family values.

That's just the culture we were raised in. Blame the previous generation. But I do sense a right-wing backlash, pretty much all the nationalist parties in Europe have high support among the youth, especially the likes of the French Front National.

I fucking hate it,i hate seeing all of my friends be cucks so ive been slowly redpilling them all with truth

>I still remember in middle school that never post your personal info online. Did not had a phone until high school, and did not had a smartphone until college. Now it looks like they do not give a shit at all to anyone and now are liberal indoctrinated creatures made by the jews.

Exact same here. It's scary how callous some of my friends are towards privacy. Constantly begging for the latest iPhone and sharing everything online...

The fact that they will be facing difficult economic times is good, hard times breed stronger people.

While there are a lot who are pro-liberal, it's coming to a head and the pendulum is swinging, slowly but surely, in the other direction.

Whether they change when they mature is up to fate really.

>Generation Z
>1995-2009

Nope

You won't be remembered for anything besides being a friendless autistic hermit with a retarded imagination who committed suicide because he could deal with the world.

And then it will only be your immediate family who remembers you.

Just something I got off Google for a new thread starter.

*couldn't deal with the world.

If kids rebel now against the leftist establishment and the SJWs will that mean we're gonna get a far-right counter culture movement? YESSSSSSSSSSS

probably, just look at Sup Forums and the alt-right

taken off massively over the last 12-18 months or so

>born 1995
I'm almost 21 years old I'm not part of Gen Z. fuck off. also those faggots millenials, gen Xers, and babby boomers can fuck off too.

anywho, what is to make of life? it's shit. I'm 20 y/o and have nothing to my name. no great accomplishment. I won't last til 25. I'll kill myself to spare the world.

What? I was 5 - in kindergarten when it happened. I have memories from when I was 5.

Well my first smartphone is a galaxy s3
>still my daily driver to this day

All I see how are faggots playing video games, getting the latest and greatest smartphone, and sucking up the consumerism ideology. And girls sucking every dick opportunity to the point there are no virgins at this age.

Holy fucking shit nigger, how fucking autistic and angry are you?

>riendless autistic hermit with a retarded imagination who committed suicide because he could deal with the world

I think is the new home for you. Getting mad because of a shitposter on Sup Forums?

Seems so, if you want to break from the mold you'll have to right wing.

The anarchists of the future will fight for traditional marriages, strong families, and pride in one's culture.

This definition of Generation Z is wrong
Millenials are from 1980-2000, the american government even emmited a official note saying that
Generation Z being from 95 to 09 would break the fundamental 20 year rule of generations

89 here

Anyone after 91 is a faggot who grew up with Facebook and other degenerate means of control

>The anarchists of the future will fight for traditional marriages
This ideology has been on the decline for years. Keep dreaming

>Holy fucking shit nigger, how fucking autistic and angry are you?
uhhh, self-project much?

here's you:
>I can't wait to bomb with nukes and be remembered while you sit on your ass watching the world becoming inhabitable.
pure ass pie fantasy

same post from the previous thread with cancer memes

/1997/ here, most of us follow a Libertarian outlook economically and socially.

IE, we don't give a shit as long as you don't fuck us.

Reminder the whole "Generation" meme was created by some irrelevant butt-mad Canadian oldfaggot who wanted to ruin the '90s for everyone.

He had no statistical or scientific basis for his labelings and it caught on because it was finally something baby boomers could insult "young people" with.

Hippy is anyone that turned 18 between 1970-1979.

Yuppy is anyone that turned 18 between 1980-1989

Gen X is anyone that turned 18 between 1990-1999.

Gen Y is anyone that turned 18 between 2000-2009

Gen Z is anyone that turned 18 between 2010-2019, not what you're suggesting.

Someone born 2009 would be lumped with post-Z generation, since they would turn 18 between 2020-2029.

Feel free to screencap this. You can't prove me wrong.

The point still stands, this generation's counter-culture will be right wing.

Horseshit, I'm in class of 2016. I was born in '97.
I remember watching the towers drop. Moreso, I will never get my mother's screams at the television out of my head.

I was 7 when it happened (born May '94) and I have only very vague memories of a brief handful of moments from the day itself. I remember sitting around reading a Hardy Boys book on the bean bag chair in the back of the room as parents came and gradually picked up kids. But I don't remember the initial phone call the teacher got, or anyone running around or anything like that. Just reading, and then playing with legos at home. My mother refused to turn the TV on because she was convinced that my brother and I would be traumatized or some shit like that. I'm still mad with her about that.

That being said, I remember the aftermath vividly. The massive amount of flag-waving, the assemblies, the fact that no one would give me a straight answer when I asked why it had happened, etc. Even as an elementary schooler, "they did it because they hate our freedoms" didn't sound right to me.

I'm Gen Z.

My father is an atheist Communist who wanted a dictatorship ruling where Muslims would be subject to a Holocaust in the middle east. He loved Hitler and always calls Jews "inbred loonies".

I've been redpilled ever since I was a kid.

lol your mom screamed
my mom let out a half-concerned soft gasp, the same one she lets out if she notices that we only have one egg left in the fridge

Your usage of decades to differentiate generations is arbitrary; My uncle born in 1978 shares much more in common with millennials born in the eighties and early nineties than he does with my mother who was born in 1972. Generations are generalized. It has been agreed upon many times that post Greatest Generation generations go like this:

1944/6 - 1961/3: Baby Boomers
1961/3 - 1975/6: Generation X
1975/6 - 1993/4: Millennials
1993/4 - 2006/7: Gen Z

May 96' here. I remembered riding bikes in my cul-de-sac and exploring the forest when I was a kid. The only thing I now see is now in my generation are self-centered spoiled brats that can't look away from their phones more than 5 minutes

> "My father was an atheist COMMUNIST
>loved hitler

shitposting at its finest

Well no shit it will be more memorable if you have ties to jew york, my mom was 8 months pregnant with my young brother when it happened and she just "was really sad"

Gen Y here

I can't tell if you Gen Z kids are fags or are just pretending half the time

Gettin old my dudes

How are people born in 1993 not gen z? People born in the mid 80s have little in common with us. We grew up not watching tv and we are the first generation to deal with automation killing off jobs

What generation am I if I was born in January of 1987?

94 here, but with traditional upbringing and no electronics til high school. I only get along/am friends with people a few years older than I

94 here, but with traditional upbringing and no electronics til high school. I only get along/am friends with people a few years older than I.

You're a millennial, famalam

Born 1997, all I remember is being pissed the cartoons were off and some shitty buildings were on TV.

you're a millenial

You're a Millennial aka Gen Y

95 here, it's completely split half way in my university. But it looks promising for the right, as the libtards ideology is actually seen as old and boring now. Mainly cause the libs end up having more opinions in common with their old pathetic teachers than other people their age.

I'm hopeful but at the same time the propaganda train begins at a young age in Canada.

On top of that, the most pathetic libs you'll see are always in education, to one day teach my kids. I hope I make enough to put my kids in a private school away from the self hatred.

Gen Y
Gen Y is 1980ish-1994ish

>Digital integrators
That sounds pretty cool.

using (((their))) dialectic for labeling generations
who do you suppose could be behind the completely arbitrary divide and conquer tactic anons?

use beens niggers

I don't know how I should feel about that. Don't lump me in with these fucking Martians.

Reportan

This.

I see shit from straight neo-nazi to BLM tier SJWs at my university, in my major, it's almost all right leaning-fully right wing.

Are we under attack?

This is the only thread I can get to work, and the level of shill posting right now surpasses anything I've ever seen before.

I know someone born in 94 who remembers 9/11 very clearly
I know a few people born in 95 who cannot remember 9/11 at all

I graduated high school last year. A lot of my friends are red pilled as fuck.There's still some liberal faggotry going on thought. The schools preach that shit. The few kids that buy it though are the kids that everyone else hates. I don't know how good a sample this is though because I live in a conservative area.

November '96 here. Thinking of transferring from my 4 year university to a 2 year community college because going to school in Philly is liberal hell and I can't wait any longer to just get a degree and start making some real money for myself.

It's a dream so pure I could cry... ;_;

I would have loved to do that, but it's too late for me. It feels like I missed out or am going to miss out on cool shit to do as a kid.

>he thinks the world is becoming more conservatives
I literally see noone under 30 taking religion or homophobia seriously save niggers. I see no one under 30 denying global warming. I see lots of support for legalizing weed. Only conservative view I see is anti-nigger hate but

Genneration z (terrible name work on it)

Is still being born, Millennials are roughly anyone born in the 80's and 90's "Gen Z" wouldn't start until Y2k and will wrap up sometime around 2020 so the oldest ones are 16

I only know that nearly my entire class (highschool class of '15) has vague to clear memories of 9/11, maybe 3 out of the 130+ don't remember it.

The class of '16 however is just the opposite, they at best vaguely remember it, but even that is very few of them.

I remember being in before school daycare or something, and watching it on a tiny TV, my teacher was crying, we got to go home, my parents explained what was happening and I was scared terrorists were going to fly a plane into my house.

My 1 year younger friend remembers nothing at all.

No, I'm not attacking or shilling, just trying to start a discussion.

The fact that other threads aren't working may be your internet, restart your router.

Millennial here, shitting up your kikeboard

Conservative as in, less power given to the government, and more freedoms. Like it or not, legalizing drugs is a conservative platform, whatever modern "conservative" parties say.

I'm just relaying my experience. But I honestly doubt 96ers remember 9/11 very well. It's probably an amalgam of what you were told happened that day and very fuzzy memories. 1st grade? come on, dude, I remember nothing from that time.

Not you, dumbass, Sup Forums in general. The site's down and new threads won't load, but I can still post.

Right before that, there was a massive influx of shill threads, like nothing I've ever seen before. Even SB-3 Ghoul guy didn't cause this much of a shitstorm.

This is the only thread that isn't down and it's really weird.

It was a pretty high emotion event.
I don't remember shit from 1st grade, but I remember 9/11, because my parents were scared, my teacher was scared, and to a 1st grader that means the world is falling apart.

Are you talking about the group? You could be an instructor. Hell, it doesn't even have to be a group we could start or own community, anything as long as we mobilize and continue to spread our beliefs and ideals.

You have holdouts but each generation is more liberal than the last, and each generation's 'conservatives' are less conservative than the last.

Even many of today's 'conservative' youth have the same mindset as the liberal ones. Only it's periwinkle instead of lavender.

Yeah, I don't know how that would happen. I'm gonna test it out.

Nah, Sup Forums is working fine for me.

Well, shit, everything's working just fine on my end.

libertarianism is only conservative when we're fiscally minded. Since people are more worried about social issues right now they're liberals

I'm not trying to take anything away from you, being able to tell your kids and grandkids you remember that day is important.
What I mean by "remembering 9/11" is like... a larger awareness of what was happening. I'm sure 96 kids could have memories of that day, but not of, like, an impression for what was happening. It's semantics and not really important, but there is a difference between realizing your country had been attacked and thousands were dead vs remembering how your parents reacted that day.

No they are not, thats only if you look at 1960-now

the reason younger generations "seem liberal" is because young people are more likely to be liberal its how our brains mature.

in 40 years millennials will be just as conservative, if not more so than baby boomers are.

It's fine for me now too, except for the hundreds of low quality bait threads.

Name a conservative party from history that supported the legality of drugs, when it was an issue any party had a position on.

Oh absolutely, I had no idea what was really going on. I had no idea it was going to be a big deal or anything. I probably forgot about it by the end of the day. I understand what you're saying. We weren't really capable of forming complex memories of the event, and that is true. I feel like that is a real divider between millenials and gen Z, you guys remember the event, we remember more the emotions, or nothing at all.

Sorry if I seem defensive.

How about instead, you explain how giving the government power over your choices is small government?

>mfw born in 1994
Oh thank God I'm not considered to be a part of this faggotry. Thank you, arbitrary cutoff.

Uh, Gen Zer here I guess.

Really never identified with Millenials. I have an attention span of greater than 3 seconds and don't need group consensus to feel okay.

I ALSO FEEL LIKE THE ONLY PERSON OF MY GENERATION NOT ON FUCKING BEHAVIORAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL MEDS

Instead you get to be a millenial

On that day my scoop of ice cream fell out of its cornet.

ok millennial cuck

>1998 here (turned 18 four days ago and been lurking for 4 years ever since Obama/Romney got me interested in politics)
>economy has sucked whole life pretty much
>constant war, now terrrorism destroying the western world
>BLM now rampaging across the country

The world is such a fucked up place, I don't know how anybody but bluepilled idiots and minorities could be liberal anymore. My generation should be conservative.

Luckily for me I won't have to be poor anymore, get to live comfy paid scholarship university life soon. Earned that shit through hard work out of topping my shitty nigger filled school (not all of them were niggers, some cool blacks there). Gen X single mom taught me education was the way out of poverty and it's true. We had some welfare - but a hand up, not a hand out. I helped many black friends by stressing hard work, now many are going to universities when 4 years ago they were lazy drug degenerates who were yelling about gibsmedat. They may not be as good of universities as mine, but I redpilled so many poor blacks and helped them. I feel pretty good about that. Even some of my white friends I managed to redpill. Hopefully our generation fights this liberal, blue pilled, blame whitey degeneracy.