>brown
>smelly
>lazy
>overrated food
>dumb
>corrupt
>shit country
etc

I'd say they are latinos, but they are not Amerindians. Amerindians are leagues above those trashbags called PIGtalians.

El amerindiANO senores

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period

We are the actual Latins by definition, South Americans are mestizos that call themselves latino for some reason.

I'm proud of my roots, can you say the same, mongrel?

Italians ARE latinos, it's SUDACAS who aren't latino.
Latino = From Lazio = Roma area

People from Latin America are not latinos...they are Amerindians. We are Amerindians.
Learn the difference, ignorant faggot.

Latinos are the mutts moor rapebabies from Eurogay.

This is the most retarded topic ever.

LATINO is related to LANGUAGE not heritage.

EVERYONE THAT HAS THEIR MOTHERTONGUE AS A LANGUAGE DESCENDENT FROM LATIN IS A LATINO.

Italian, French, Spanish and Portuguese are Latino languages.
If you related LATINO to geography than LATINO comes from LATIN AMERICA = Middle region of America.

Now if you ask me, Japs are descendents from what race? I will say, from the insect race.

t.miguel antonio "er cannellone" esposito

Italians are THE MASTERRACE

They look like Latinos, most Italians(especially southerners) could fit as locals in escuador or El Salvador. Every single Italian I've seen was brown, had thick eyebrows, black hair, dark eyes, and had a big nose

English is a latin language too, very VERY dumbed down but still.

nice argument, meanwhile the pachamama smiles upon me

t. Jose "pannolino" Pacioli

if you speak a romance language (portuguese, spanish, french, italian & romanian) as native language, you're latino.
latino is a culture not a race

Debatable. Sentence structure, grammar, and origin are Germanic. Majority of "short" words are Germanic (the core of the language: prepositions, pronouns, words describing everyday functions, etc.)

But English is notorious for borrowing everything so academic language and the majority of the language is Latin-derived either directly or through old Norman French. Something like 60% of English is Latin-derived one way or another.

You can take every Latin word out of English, replace their functions with Germanic-derived compound phrases and still have a functional, intelligible language but that's purely an academic exercise.

Definitely a mutt language.

t. gypsy untermensch on british welfare

Back to your communist shithole starving subhuman

This. Romance lenguage, warm and loud people, lazy, good sense of humor and no shame

t. Assblasted southern shitalian
Why are Italians so sensitive

this.

based argie

Italians are Celtic, not German. But then again Southern Germans are Celtic and not even German.

Italians are proud BLACK BULLS blessed by KARA BOGA

Latinos are a mix of Iberian, Amerindian and West African, to varying degrees.

Italians are a mix of Neolithic farmers, Mesolithic hunter gathers, and Steppe negroes, to varying degrees.

This is the non meme answer

hmmmm sweetie we're KARA BOGA warriors, based amerindians shouldn't hate their BLACK brothas, mkay honey x) ?

>french
>romance/latin

yeah no