Greatest pain you ever felt in your life?

>Greatest pain you ever felt in your life?

Attached: 1573720643231.jpg (500x375, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zdOMLEJbhbg
youtu.be/UlPzCOl8qg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When some guy brainwashed my fly girl I thought that was pretty fucked felt like he chained up my soul he nearly killed me

my leg was blown off in Afghanistan.

Cluster Headache. I win this thread!

inn what way did it hurt?
can you feel your leg sometimes?

Attached: baejvhoPRwgLC7KvMmNLtuVkGGLp5WhQlO_eETsZLB0.jpg (994x745, 167K)

>2008
>2 weeks away from 3 year anniversary fiancee dumps me, fucks another guy 3 days later and get herpes
>comes over to my house to tell me about it. I am only a weeping immobilized puddle of a man on my bedroom floor
>Lose job 2 months later
>hardly eat
>family steps in and comes for me, only reason I didn't off myself
>Can't get a new job, now can;t eat for a completely different reason
I got better better but it's my lowest point. Nothing scares me anymore.

Dental root canal surgery - the dentist didn't spot the abscess behind the tooth that took all the anaesthetic... Breaking my arm was nothing compared to that.

Kicked the ground with my big toe when I went to kick a soccer ball when I was a kid. My foot went stuck at a right angle from the muscles being torn and frozen. Fucking hurt bad fam

Burning my hand on hot frying oil, didn't go to the doctor after that

>Be me
>Total my car while blackout drunk
>Also get a concussion
>Wake up in hospital not knowing where I am
>Catheter in peepee
>Still out of it
>Try to remove catheter by yanking on it
>Cry out in pain
>The End

Kidney Stone

Walked in on my little sister naked with some guy
Felt cucked af

When I got kidney stones and had to have surgery to have them removed. Worst pain of my 42 years

Passing a kidney stone or that lower back muscle that when it goes out it hurts to move even the tiniest is inches

I had this tooth infection and I woke up one morning in pain that could have driven me to suicide if it had have continued. For context o broke my foot in 3 places and severed a ligament and that was nothing

Love

It was my 16th birthday. My dad bought me a green BMW when I wanted a blue one.

The suffering was intense and ten years later, I'm still in therapy.

the feeling of never beeing able to have a connection with people

Oh god I hope this never happens

I'd say hemmorhoids first but I'd reckon withdrawal from heroin

finding out my best friend (at the time) and my my boyfriend (at the time) were texting and meeting up behind my back. and also finding messages of his telling her he should've picked her. it's been 5 years and I still think about it. it's pathetic

snapped tendon in my left hand
i couldn't even move my shoulder without pain in my hand

>had have

Stfu and gtfo bitch

My nigger. Me too.

i got a 2nd degree sunburn when i was a child because i went to an water park and refused to put on sunscream.
>i live in brazil, it was a summer noon.
The pain of putting the healing cream, even as gently as my mom was putting it, still haunts me to this day.

What was his name?

Being brought up into this world man
Feeling happy in childhood and never ever after

should have died faggot

should've never been born faggot

bitch fuck you it was my greatest pain lol

Went to wrote something different and didnt edit correctly don't be a cum chugger all your life

Falling over 80feet of a cliff. Broken wrist and leg.
Left from for 2 hours at the bottom, tide coming in.
Climb other side "easier" and walk just under 1 mile to people.
Collapse from loss of blood.

Anthony

>your son is kill
>the driver was an alcohol
>no

Kidney stones. They are never mild pain. It's full force or nothing.
>dick pain
>back pain
>migraine
>neck pain
>nausea
Only top tier painkillers help.

You have to be 18 to use this site child

>refused to put on sunscream
I, for one, do not blame you

Attached: sun-scream.jpg (600x600, 32K)

dunno really lol

suncream, whatever, you got the message

wait... anthony thundercock from nutville?

Hanging, without a doubt

emotional
gave up everything to be with gf, move countries, change careers, move mountains just to be with her. Marry her, happiest two years of my life.
Things get rocky financially, while I'm dumping all my time into making things work she fucks around, I find out about it.
Is all I can do to keep myself alive while dealing with divorce. Lose all reason to live and fear of death.

Nothing hurts anymore,
Life has peaked since, because of no fear achieving things I never thought I could, but all hollow and meaningless in the face of that.

physical pain.
Hospitalized for severe kidney infection, pissing razor blades and doubled over in pain.

gtfo with your cancer

Attached: 1s4hyZsjzhb5sp2El1Wk9vt_WaxoPftudS9dsJE0xvw.jpg (667x645, 48K)

>Went to wrote something different
>Went to wrote
>to wrote
>wrote
>o

Broken ribs

i would delete this because i just realized that "sunscream" is indeed correct, but i got trips so fuck it

Attached: 128378123172.jpg (430x320, 13K)

I got my foreskin stuck in my zipper once.

Looks like my comedy has more than a few fans!

Yeah i pulled that muscle once at work when i was sitting down. Had to do the rest of the shift slightly hunched over.

when my daughter died of leukemia
wife died shortly after giving birth because of Postpartum hemorrhage , she went into cardiac arrest and they couldnt get her heart started again because of the blood loss.
then my reason for living die's
so I just exist now , come here now and then and work or sleep.

Went through similar times.
Nobody should experience shit like this. Hope you'll live a happy life

Fucking Jew get back in the oven

smore
youtu.be/zdOMLEJbhbg

Attached: Cinnamon.png (357x384, 54K)

congratulations

Gout

faggot

having screws twisted out of the bottom of my feet, then pulled out, a full half foot of metal all the way up into my calve lol

Bruh. My girl left me about 5 years ago for someone named Anthony and I think her mom made up some shit about me to get her to leave me. Weird.

Lol lol lol lol why the fuck do fuckheads use lol as a period?

sounds gay

Infected pilonidal cyst

Dude same shit. Well sorta. I didn't refuse sun screen just didn't realize i was getting roasted alive. Got freckles all over my shoulders and i will probably end up with skin cancer.

passing a kidney stone

I dont know lol

Having my intestines almost exploding inside of me.
Stomach grew enormous and i got bleeding strech marks.
1 hour to the hospital and 6 hours under the knife, i woke up and were in my lifes longest week of opioids. Damn morphine is nice and so fucking addicting!

Yea, I know, amirite?

People have always said I was funny, honestly...

emotional, having my first serious girlfriend cheat on me then break up with me. Physical, probably getting a mrsa would swabbed

>Chug glug slorp
>thank you jamal

Living with Avascular Necrosis in my right hip

>and so fucking addicting
I know, right? Totally addicted. Like a chocoholic, only for opioids instead of chocolate

Going through this lower back spasm issue for the second time right now. I wait tables for a living. Too broke to call out of work... on my feet for 8 hours carrying shit around with unimaginable lower back pain. It is pure torture.

One of my worst fears. Makes me never want to have kids. If true, I wish u better luck in your future man

it's okay,
you're young and stupid and you will know soon enough.
and you have a long time to suffer, I don't really feel anything any more so say what you want.
enjoy what you have it while it lasts

I appreciate that user, thank you.

>be me
>2015
>with friends hanging out
>friend fills tiki torch with kerosine instead of tiki fluid
>goes full ape shit upon fire bursting from wooden tiki torch
>kicks tiki torch
>lit kerosine all over my top body
>30% burned according to doctors, both full thickness burns on arms and chest and secondary burns on face
>didn’t have to finish finals that year in hs
>best friend caught me on fire and we’re still good friends
>feelsnotthatbadman

Attached: 1750AF78-2C85-468C-9453-627C6E575786.jpg (716x960, 115K)

Not to intrude or pry, but do you think the pain associated with it was more physical or mental, (mental being the hardships associated after the fact) Im just wondering

Removing an ingrown toenail by a shitty doctor
>ingrown toenail on the big toe
>doctor brings out a big needle with local anaesthesia, proceeds to shove needle under my nail
>feels like a hornet shoving its stinger into your urethra
>do this 5 times at 5 different locations under the nail
>tries to pull nail; still hurts
>grabs another dose of anaesthesia, another round of 5 jabs
>tries to pull nail; still hurts; fuck it, pulling it anyways
>blood filled up the kidneybean-shaped dish once the nail was removed

Dislocated an intervertebral disc in the middle of the night. Couldn't move, couldn't get help for hours. I wasn't aware of being able of such high pitched noises just by squashing a bunch of nerves. I had dental root surgeries without anesthetics before and they are lame shit compared to it.

got thrown off my bike on some shitty gravel and deep sand, landed pretty hard and skidded across the surface for a bit.
i've had worse accidents medically, but in the hospital they had to remove about 30-60 small rocks and other particles that had buried themselves under my skin.
shattering a tooth in half and destroying my left pinky finger with a grinding disc was not as painful as that.

Attached: skid.jpg (1630x1029, 261K)

being alive

Got shot in the hand and face by a ricochet, most of the fragments went into my hand between my thumb and index finger. Didn't hurt to bad at the time but I was operated on to try to remove the fragments from my hang. When I woke up my hand was swollen to twice its normal size and was pain beyond belief. Pain killers had little effect. This was 20 some years ago, still numb in my index finger.

Anal fissure. I bled out of my ass for about 6 months straight and was in almost constant agonizing pain the entire time. Sleep was the only safe haven from pain.

Knowing I'm a disappointment and working a dead end job for the remainder of my life

P.S. user don't let that fear dissuade you from having one with whom ever you love.
they are the most remarkable little creatures , you not only love them , you fall in love with them, the world changes when you see it thru their eyes and experience it the way they do.

It would have healed faster if you had stopped taking cock.

this

damn. thats rough.
i almost lost my son and wife because the amnionic sac ruptured and then got infected. without modern medicine they would both be dead.
i embrace them everyday and i cant imagine the pain you must be going through.

keep going strong. better times will come. some wounds never heal, but the pain is part of our existance. maybe it will all make sense some day. power to you

>Appendicitis sucked
>Abcessed molars sucked
>Zapped by 250kvdc sucked

>Being betrayed by those you care about
>That hurts

Withdrawals were by far the the most unpleasant experience I've ever had. For some context to put this in perspective. Withdrawals was a more painful experience than an accident that broke a bone in three places and cracked two others.

So when people say: "Why don't you just quit" to addicts is mind numbing to me. The nature of addiction and avoiding the pain to being unable to cope with existence without that substance is completely lost on the people who haven't experienced it first hand.

thank you for the kind words user,

Excactly. I was on a ton of opioids, oxycodone and tramadol, but nothing was like the morphine injected in the veins.

The fourth time i faked pain just to get more morphine. Already hooked. Pretty stupid because i always ended up sleeping.

A day later i overdosed and puked all over the place. After that i kept it to a linimal.

Attached: 81EED0E5-8E38-4EC8-A98A-10BB1E0FBA38.jpg (1536x2048, 324K)

I am sorry, my friend...

My wife has had 4 miscarriages while we have been trying to start a family. It isnt looking hopeful

hang in there user, I hope you will be successful ,
do not give up , it is very very worth every effort.

Also they fucked up my belly button. Today it kinda looks like an asshole.

Attached: BA920C26-789B-415C-BEF5-77D61030B0F4.jpg (640x480, 78K)

infected ingrown toenail removal

Attached: banana_100.jpg (440x336, 64K)

Love your shit man

having a 32 FR tube in my chest for a week

youtu.be/UlPzCOl8qg8

Attached: B512B827-998B-4CD8-AF53-ACEC4C7B0063.jpg (1024x576, 45K)