How long does it take for a 170 lb 5’8 male to lose 30 pounds by not consuming anything but water?

How long does it take for a 170 lb 5’8 male to lose 30 pounds by not consuming anything but water?

Don’t feel like going to the gym & I’m a NEET so I do nothing everyday anyway

Attached: B308C31A-E0AC-404E-B0D9-59C7A7A2C629.jpg (1177x1788, 649K)

go to the gym you lazy fat retard

>unironically using lazy as an insult
new here?

going to the gym barely helps lose any weight you kool-aid drinking reddit fucklord piece of shit
OP eat small meals, don't starve yourself you fucktard, you can lose 30 pounds in under three months if you eat at a 500-1000 calorie deficit daily

After a few days your body realizes its not getting food so it will try to retain everything. Also, your body consumes muscle not just fat when its starving. The only real way to lose weight is to work out, since you're fat start at a moderate level and reach your max. Also watch what you eat.

spreading that ignorance like fucking butter dude
you have zero idea what you're talking about, shut the fuck up

coke and cigarettes to suppress appetite

Could be done in a little less than a month but start eating small meals for a couple days after that

are you a hamplanet?

You need just to eat your own shit for improved metabolism
This simply put improves the DNA of the bacteria in your gut. even thinking about it does

If you do that, you'll just fuck up your body for the foreseeable future. your body will start storing fat like crazy in case you starve again, which just means that you'll very quickly regain any weight you lost, and more.

Edit i would split the 4 weeks into two 2 weeks

Thats not what i experience when i do it.
Just kill your self if your only here to give bad advice

You will fucking die before it happens.

Hey, I'm in a similar situation rn and don't wanna get over 200 since my BMI considers me overweight. 5'10 190

What I have been doing is IF. It's fasting but with parts of the day you eat what you regularly eat. It works wonders, during the time you fast you are relying on your fats (fasting does not break muscle, contrary to popular belief.) and during the time window you eat can be up to 2000 calories, although you have to eat healthy food of course.

You can even experiment with dieting and IF. Just go with under 500 calories a day and fasting for a month or so will shred a lot of pounds.

GL with your journey OP, hope you make it! :)

If you've done it more than once it doesn't work. Op if you really wanna lose weight dont decrease your intake, just spread it out. Eat 6 smaller meals a day instead of the 1-3 larger ones you currently are. Your metabolism will start to increase and maybe you'll actually leave the fucking house.

Fact of the matter is, there is no easy way to cheat weight loss. You'd do well to understand that, instead of getting angry at people for saying the truth.

Intermittent fasting? I’ll check it out.
I hope I do die then

What exactly is a small meal

hahahaha look at this little ape nigglet starving to death, lmao you want some chicken wings monkey nigger?

Calculate how many calories you eat per meal (800-900 possibly) split in half. Really depends on how many times you eat a day but if you eat around 350 cal 6 times a day its a hell of a lot better than eating 1800-2000 once or even 650-700 three times a day.

How can I grow? 21.

You can loose about a pound a day but this gets really harmful to you after a couple of days. And without vitamin supplements you'd die before loosing 30 pounds. Try only buying and eating vegetables like cucumbers and salad for a month. Won't get you down 30 pounds but most of the way there.

a pound is 2000 calories. assuming you spend 2000 calories it will take about a month. You would need to maintain enough of your vitamins and minerals to keep a regular balance, and a regular multivitamin doesnt cover all of em. best option is to fast for 1-2 days per week, and eat your TDEE on days you eat. youll be consistent in weight loss. without making a longterm dietary or lifestyle change, you will be unable to keep the weight off longterm

source: i have a BS in exercises science and am getting my DPT