>you will never impregnate them and stain their latex with your semen

Stop relating to us gook.

top, all day long

Bottom>>>>>>>>>>>Top

Sir, mind repeating what you said?

>Japanese and Russian

It's allowed in our religion :^)

you of all religions should not be judging

>According to the Talmud, a father is commanded not to marry his daughter to anyone until she grows up and says, "I want this one".[74] A marriage that takes place without the consent of the girl is not an effective legal marriage.[75]

Hm?

jewfaq.org/marriage.htm
"The minimum age for marriage under Jewish law is 13 for boys, 12 for girls;"

>Despite the young threshold for marriage, a large age gap between the spouses was opposed,[76] and, in particular, marrying one's young daughter to an old man was declared as reprehensible as forcing her into prostitution.[77]

Mh?

>you will never come home to an adorable little
girl and spend the cold evenings snuggled inside her
Just want to be able to experience what normalfags take for granted, what it is to be able to experience the human condition without risking being lynched for not hiding their sexuality to the point of social isolation.
We live in a hyper sexualised world where everyone is told they have the right to sexual liberation while at the same time these same champions of personal liberty are in favour of seeing a man rot in prison for merely being open with his "evil, dangerous" genetically inherited attraction towards sexually primed girls.
For certain myself and many other men would have long since become an hero if not for our 2D escapism. No one fucking cares about males, though. We only exist to provide utility to women and the rich.
To desire merely a scrap of what normalfags demand and are pandered to with, only to feel more and more bitter and alone as the years roll on. It's all so fucking tiring.

Latex is hot and brings out the best of a girls figure, get over it

Shut up fucking Jew

Those platform shoes are neato

im 18, not an old man

im getting off to it

Me too

Am I supposed to choose one? I choose korean.

ur supposed to start jerkin it to latex girls

10/10