Female Cop with pink handcuffs on front page of reddit. Why do these souyboys drool over this cucked shit so much?

Female Cop with pink handcuffs on front page of reddit. Why do these souyboys drool over this cucked shit so much? reddit.com/r/mildlyinteresting/comments/e5kqup/this_sheriff_i_saw_has_pink_handcuffs/

Attached: sYlTQad.jpg (1996x2662, 528K)

ACAB

because I totally noticed the handcuffs and didn't think this was a creepshot thread

Creepshot? Theres literally nothing physically appealing about her.

see through yoga pants have ruined a generation I guess

>basketweave

fucking filth

Probably because two world wars resulted in essentially a genocide of most of the heathy masculine men. This left only worthless scum to procreate or broken men with ptsd to raise a generation of man-bitches.

Shes got a nice ass though

yup

op is mad because not everyone spit shines police boots and praises the police state like he and his buddy donald trump does

She does?
Where is it? Did she leave it at home today?

Some manufacturers color code their handcuffs according to potential wrist sizes.

Pink is for smaller wrists (think pink for girl), blue is for medium wrists and black for really big wrists.

They're not one size fits all, and you can do serious damage including to the radial nerve by cinching them too tight.

Attached: 1573056093262.jpg (322x350, 35K)

reading is fundamental.org

Attached: 67486214.jpg (679x383, 41K)

How is this “cucked”??? Why is everything cuck this and cuck that... it doesn’t even make sense

would smash

"wrist sizes"

holy fucking retarded call of duty batman

Lol. Better than this bitch and her firearm.
Kex.rex

Attached: 1520542957589.jpg (960x960, 70K)

This pic was posted under "mildyinteresting".
Mildly interesting = drooling?

Attached: Katawa Shoujo Kenji.png (799x600, 573K)

It was on the frontpage of reddit with thousands of upvotes

reddit frontpage is based on the user's own subscriptions.

I haven't seen this picture on my main page since I joined 3 years ago.

OP is stirring up shit.

How do most people get ptsd? WAR DIPSHIT. Topkek sperg harder