What the fuck gives Walmart the right to check my bags as I'm leaving?

What the fuck gives Walmart the right to check my bags as I'm leaving?

Attached: jamey.jpg (948x711, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZCEq8jy5-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just tell them to fuck off. I quit shopping there after the ammo ban. I can't buy the round that stopped the last shooting there but can buy the round the shooter used, fuck that.

Just pretend you're an alpha, and not a whiny faggy beta male, and walk right past the bag checker.

Attached: 1563469444069.jpg (960x960, 77K)

It's their private property. Also have you tried not being black?

Too many niggers walk out with to much shit they didn't pay for, usually through the self-checkout.

It's illegal in Canada unless security sees you steal something and they don't take their eyes off you from the second you pocketed it to the second you leave. In any other case you have the right to decline.

Niggers

Before they started doing that, the Walmart Supercenter near here lost $2.7 million just from shoplifting in one year.

And if they prevent you from leaving with your rightfully purchased garbage, that's a violation of your freedom of travel.
But libertards don't give a shit about corporate oppression. In fact, they like it.

The fact that you look like a messed up poorfag thief. Oh I forgot, it's walmart. Everyone looks like that.

My wife gets pissed at me when I blow past the bag checkers at walmart. I just politely say no thank you and continue walking without making eye contact. I think they are supposed to do something about it, but people are such shit at confrontation they just ignore me.

Sam Walton would roll over in his grave if he knew how Walmart customers and employees are treated these days.

If you don't like their policies, don't shop there. Problem solved.

The fact that by entering their premises you're agreeing to it

I have spent the last 4 weeks van camping rotating 3 wallmarts 3 or 4 days at a time wsiting to hear about an apartment just so i can establish in a town and buy a house next year.

Nothing stops you from refusing and walking out. They cannot legally search or detain you if you refuse.

>I think they are supposed to do something about it,
No, they are not allowed to interfere or obstruct you in any way. If they did, they'd be fired on the spot.
>the more you know

nope sweaty try again

You guys are such pussies. Just don’t steal shit and they let you go if you flash your receipt

>freedom of travel
>from private property
Stop shoplifting garbage retard

Nothing, and you are a sucker if you let them do it.

Attached: 1572869561463.jpg (960x720, 96K)

Your skin color. You made this thread not longer than month ago faggot

Britbong here, Is this the same for every walmart in every state?

This Sadly I have to shop there once in a blue moon, they literally can't do shit to you if you just ignore the bag check.

More people need to oppose this unwarranted self policing and when they finally try being aggressive and go after the wrong person there's going to be a huge law suit follow up and they'll fucking stop

t. scientologist

This pasta is at least 4 years old

That's not how private property works faggot. I can't bring a girl to my house and force her to stay just because it's my private property. How does Walmart dick taste, shill?

Howd you know?

some nigger died and 3 walmart employees were charged for his death from the way they detained him not sure how it ended

That's cool, I paid for mine, fuck off and I fucking dare you to physically stop me from leaving. I'll be a richer man for the experience, and I'm not talking about moral victories either

they pay some teenagers minimum wage and open up some checkout lines instead of the self checkouts

You absolutely can user. Just accuse her of stealing. It's not that hard.

Pfahaha how fucking dumb are you faggots? No, even if she steals, I can't. I'll be the one in prison AND she'll have my shit

youtube.com/watch?v=mZCEq8jy5-M

Again, it needs to be huge. Let's face it, court system couldn't give a fuck less about niggers or cops would stop killing them.

And just like South Park, Americans will give into that oppression

Then be a man and give her your load.

Wasn't this bait posted a few months back?
>Wot gifs walmar the rite to...
Nothing, because they don't have that right. It's not just the police who need your consent to search your person and property: it's everyone. They can detain you IF they are certain you've stolen something, but they'll need to back it up with CCTV or they'll be sued.

If they search you, your bags or your car(your property) without consent, you can sue them even if they find something. A cop has the power granted to do it without consent only if they meet the test of 'probable cause' for a search, like they smell weed or see you do something.

Pretty much. Some states give private security more leeway, but even then, the corporate lawyers say "DO NO INTERFERE". I've seen niggers distract the security guys, usually with a cart-full of shit with something in it with a security tag that sets off the alarm, then the rest of them roll right out with 65" flat-screen TV and load it into the back of a Chevy Suburban that pulled up in front the door, and they're gone before the security dopes look up from the "problem" shopping cart. Saw it with my own eyes almost exactly two years ago.

That's pretty clever actually

>Kidnap, imprison and rape a woman because 'that's what men do'

Found the nigger

>fuck off and I fucking dare you to physically stop me from leaving.
Fuck off yourself. I don't work there, faggot. I've just shopped there a few times, and know some people that work there, including one who used to be a manager, who gave me the inside scoop.

holy fuck, I'm going to walmart when I visit America next.

Self-checkout is much faster, even when all the checkout lanes are open.

>They can if they believe you stole something

Again, I'd sure the fucking shit out of them for every charge possible. Your move Walmart, I don't steal shit and don't have a need to

Shouldn't you be shoplifting, white trash?

Learn context clues, I'm speaking as though I was speaking to Walmart, not to you personally dumb shit

How's that even remotely connect, dumb nigger?

Fuck Walmart they deserve

Yet you shop at walmart

Because you're complaining about not being able to steal shit from Walmart. A place of cheap garbage, and you still cant afford it.
Sad!

>Learn context clues
How about giving context clues, dumbfuck.

When the gypsies came to the hospitial when the "king" was sick, all 70 would go to the lunch room and one starts a scene at the check out and all the others fill their pockts with anything and run out

The store is private property. Go shop somewhere else.

Nobody has complained about not being alowed to steal. They're complaining because a company treats it's customers like thieves by checking their bags after they've purchased the goods.

Even better. I hate nuggets and gypsies, but they understand the art of distraction

I don't know why this triggers people. Similar to being asked to show ID for alcohol, it seems an easy and reasonable request.

Then just go somewhere else retard. Its not hard unless you're broke white trash.
>which you are

Because you're a grubby fucking Sup Forumstard who thinks you're above the law

Walmart has no legal rights in the matter, and they're sure as fuck not the law, regardless of how bad they want to be

you. you give walmart the right to check your bag as you leave you cuck faggot.

It gives poor white trash something to bitch about

Or they're the only feasible shopping place due to low prices that their store used to drive out competition, which happens pretty often.

I think they put the slowest checkers on at night to force you to use self checkout. Not as bad as it used to be. I cant hear the instructions so when i stop to read the screen the store worker would come over and disrupt my reading waving their hands all over explaining in a voice i can not hear and blocking the text boxes, then i would just leave the store. Less proceders and larger txt now days and the workers no longer show off how much they learned in a week of inservice training i would haVe known in 60 seconds if they let me read the txt boxes

If theres a Walmart theres a Kroger or something nearby. Slightly more expensive, but if you're white trash you can afford it

>They see him trolling, they haaatinnnn

Actually, no one cares.

Poor troll is poor.

The checkers are supposed to only stop you if you have an I bagged item in your cart to make sure you’re not fucking stealing.

*UNBagged

Kroger has the generic black cherry soda wallmart no longer carries

Try it. Just don't bitch when they call the cops on you for attempted shoplifting.

OH NO WILL ANYONE THINK OF POOR STRUGGLING WAL MART JUST TRYING TO MAKE AN HONEST LIVING

If you say so white trash

>steals from walmart
>calls people poor

>shoplifting
That's what mirrors and surveillance cameras are for. INNOCENT SHOPPERS SHOULD NOT BE STOPPED ON THEIR WAY OUT THE DOOR.

Just shop at Target you retarded niggerfaggot

Then stop shopping there

There is nowhere else for me to shop. Before Walmart there was a Target and 3 grocery stores in my small city. Now the only places to shop are Walmart, Dollar General or Kroger.

You're the kind of boot licking piece of shit that loves seeing people treated like shit. I'd almost bet that you work in law enforcement or your father works in law enforcement. You've been conditioned to respond to any kind of demand.

seems legit

Attached: feature-1-1170x630.jpg (585x629, 98K)

>no where else to shop
>named 2 other stores
White trash

They have to have reasonable suspicion that you have stolen and they better be able to correctly articulate what it was you stole in great detail. Otherwise you keep walking right along and tell them to fuck off if questioned.

It's called Shopkeeper's Privilege. It's a common law but they must watch you from start to finish steal, conceal, not pay for the item and begin to leave the store before you can be stopped.

Now is it really that big of a deal to show a receipt to some 70 year old greeter who's checking receipts just trying to make a little extra money? No, it takes a whopping 5 fucking seconds. But if someone is all about shoving the law back in corporate faces then you're well within your right to tell them to fuck off.

If the store detains you its false imprisonment and opens the door for civil and criminal issues against the store.

As a white guy i've never had my stuff checked. I'm pretty sure its only for blacks, hispanics, and dirty looking indians.

But then again, walmart is a white race masterclass so those people shouldn't expect friendly service anyway.

Only retards stop and let them check and always just walk by and they dont do anything.

Attached: ay-05.jpg (700x1119, 157K)

I do it every time I need to get something only they have in stock, nothing happens cuz they can't do shit because if anything them shaking you down for receipts and bag checks is illegal

As expected from the two digit IQ troll

Who let Ru Paul out of California?

Attached: 640_32.jpg (600x600, 84K)

Ok white trash. Enjoy poverty

I just drove 4000 miles across the contry and there is a dollar general every 20 miles

Just shopping at Walmart is probable cause for a number of things. Including copy pasta nail studded bat ass fucking.

Attached: 7FBCD944-A016-44B1-A67D-AC68BD7C1719.jpg (500x379, 31K)

So if someone's beating you up, I shouldn't stop them?

Attached: 94b3f785.jpg (582x622, 118K)

Faggot you can't just walk out the door without them checking your shit. Who the fuck do you think you are?

He is too broke to afford that user

No you shouldn't, but besides the point.
If no one shops there then walmart dies. But you broke asses keep going there.

Don't shop at Walmart, problem solved.

I don't even understand how this is fun for you, it's not even an entertaining troll.

Obvious troll is obvious.

I constantly look for alternatives when my normal shopping spots don't have what I'm looking for. Walmart is an -absolute- last ditch effort. So thankfully I rarely go due to being sorrounded by a very healthy economy, tons of stores in competition near me.

I haven't stepped foot in a Walmart in 7 years. Stop being so dependent, or is the extra effort too hard for your lazy ass?

Attached: 898.jpg (600x678, 118K)

>obviously troll
>replies

Attached: tenor (6).gif (498x276, 1.18M)