If you vote for Trump you deserve to have the holy living shit beat out of you

If you vote for Trump you deserve to have the holy living shit beat out of you.

Attached: 000-002.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2HaI0fVyFYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you spelled bernie wrong

and I suppose you're the one who's gonna give it to me?

Fuck out of here before I bend you over and fuck you silly

You spelled shut up wrong Trumper.
Fuck off.

Attached: 000-002.jpg (288x171, 6K)

Trump supporters have already been beaten down by life itself. There's no need to further compound their shame and anger.

I'm in NY where my vote is wasted.

Otherwise, any time you pathetic little internet faggot.

You deserve it. Who the fuck cares who beats you up? Someone will. People are sick of your fucking shit.

Attached: 000-003.jpg (288x171, 6K)

Trump haters can never eloquently explain in their own words why they hate trump but his supporters have tomes worth of reasons for liking him

I agree 100% OP. It seems that all Trump supporters lack basic intelligence and deserve to be executed honestly.

I'd say we all learned some hard lessons with this guy. He's such a fraud, I hope he does go to prison for his crimes.

Oh look at the ITG playing victim.
Fuck you. If you still support this fucking shitfuck of a President you deserve a good beating. Now shut up.

Attached: 000-004.jpg (1088x619, 74K)

>I still can't criticize the racist criminal incompetent shitbag I elected.
Front of the line trumpshit.
Step to the front of the line for your beating.

Attached: 000-044.jpg (400x408, 15K)

what shit?
what people?

I'm guessing you're just another demented person who doesn't know how to cope with a President you don't support, so you lash out with these idiotic diatribes.

>I can't criticize this President either.
You need a good beating. Shut up.

Attached: 000-047.jpg (304x163, 7K)

ouch, that wasn't even good. lurk more, pathetic zoomer

Imagine actually believing the left is actually capable of physically beating the right.

Just because you talk tough online doesn't mean you know how to fight or even resemble a physical threat.

Look fuck off. You aren't in control here boomer control freak. We are. And you'd better fucking shut up if you don't want a good boot to the fucking head because you can't shut your fucking mouth about how you still support this shitbag.

Attached: 000-018.jpg (272x183, 7K)

Op's pic

Attached: wifebf.jpg (1065x1300, 100K)

Imagine having a crowd slowly beat the fuck out of you. That's where you're headed. Keep it up. The People are sick of your shit. There's going to be a good weekend of public beatings starring YOU Trumpfuck. Now shut up and stop sassing back.

Attached: 000-034.jpg (768x470, 23K)

just taking this get
vote ron paul

>You need a good beating
>shut up

ah, poor baby can't even articulate his blind hatred.
I honestly feel sorry for you.

You are a fucking pussy and you ain't mean enough to get it done, you might leave in an ambulance without your eyeballs

you trumpers are fascists
You're the exact idiots who spew "hitler did nothing wrong" all up and down the Internet.
You literally deserve to have the fuck beat out of you.

Attached: 000-043.jpg (288x168, 5K)

Oh yea and the right is so tough like that one guy who the day before the Unite The Right rally was talking big about how he was totally ready to shoot some lefties and had a bunch of guns. Then the next day he posted a video of himself crying like a baby because the police were looking for him.

You can't criticize the fartknocker you fucking elected Trump Humper. You literally need a jarring kick to the face, and you're going to get it.

Attached: 000-024.jpg (288x168, 6K)

>Otherwise, any time you pathetic little internet faggot
pot, meet kettle

Yes the people are getting sick of your shit. Thank you for your efforts in getting him reelected in 2020

Oregon, I'm right there with you user.
I love fucking up faggots that think I shouldn't be allowed to vote how I choose. I done it many times and I can't wait to do it again. Hopefully I get around to OP soon.

So let's get this straight:
You don't disagree that you're this pathetic Trumpsucking lackey who very much wants a beatdown for being such a pathetic failure of a human being, you just think that nobody is up to doing it. Well you're wrong.
The People are fucking sick and tired of you fucking goobers and they are going to beat your ass good.

Attached: 000-037.jpg (320x190, 6K)

Ah yes, that's how you destroy an ideology.

Not by providing a better solution or a coherent retort.

No, you simply beat them up and silence them.

>I'm going to be stupid in 2020 just like OP said I would
Then you need to step to the front of the line for your beating. You've earned it.

Attached: 000-049.jpg (368x329, 16K)

Look shut the fuck up trumpshit. You're no philosopher your President has no fucking brain. Shut the fuck up and take your fucking medicine. You blew it trumper.
Blew it.

Attached: 000-056.jpg (178x282, 11K)

Ah, yes. That one guy(who you gave no proof of) acted like a coward, so hundreds of millions of people must be just like him.

what a smooth brain

anytime ur ready user........

that said bait/10

Attached: 20191203_201639.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

You literally deserve to have the fuck beat out of you. Literally.

Attached: 0157.jpg (282x179, 6K)

ITT: 12-year-olds with daddy issues who couldn't punch their way out of a paper bag.

you sound like a 3rd grader who studies liberal tactics for school and is failing miserably.

Underrated,
You're right user. This just makes it more fun and insiring to teach a lesson to anyone who threatens me or anyone for their rightful choice.
Fuck, I want to meet OP so bad!

mmm nah I think I'll keep supporting trump and driving maniacs like you to insanity

You may want to invest in a specialized mouthpiece so when reacting to threads about trump leads to foaming at the mouth, you won't accidentally bite your tongue off.

I'd be willing to bet that most Trump supporters who frequent Sup Forums have already taken many ass beatings. I'd also be willing to bet that it's a big part of the reason they support Lyin' Donnie.

Ironically, if they had gone to High School with Trump, he would have bullied the shit out of them.

Cucks gonna cuck.

OK, So how do we go about us meeting?

Your response just tells everyone how much you deserve a beating trumpshit. I don't hear any denials, any defense of your position, anything. Just that you doubt someone would deliver.

You fucked this country trumpshit. We're not going to let you do it again.

Attached: 000-043.jpg (300x168, 7K)

>naaa I'll keep being STUPID along with other STUPID assholes who deserve a beating
Step to the front of the line trumpshit
and it frankly sounds like you're going to need more than one beating a day

Attached: 000-050.jpg (342x233, 10K)

but youre just a pathetic soyboy so nothing happens
also this is bait

So you don't disagree that you're this pathetic trump humper who needs a good kick in the teeth, you just assume "soyboys" won't be bringing you to justice.
You don't even defend yourself you fucking mushroom cock sucking lackey.

Attached: 000-051.jpg (321x241, 10K)

Is that the shot glass you use before or after the ass beating?

I assure you user......... we WILL vote for him again

Zazdarovje!

you guys do realize that Trump is going to win in a landslide, dont you?
The dems are in such a panic theyre throwing bloomfeld out there? a jew? the dems are pathetic

It's the shot glass that's going to get shoved up his ass after it gets taken from him and slammed down signaling the beginning of the beat down.

Kek. Go suck your tranny boyfriend's dick.

I'm your man frankly. Lets make it happen.

So why haven't you joined your local Antifa chapter and gotten busy? Or are you just a lazy-ass fuckwit trolling Sup Forums?

Before beating your pathetic antifa ass.......... of course

>I assure you
>we will be retards supporting this retard again
and you ask why you deserve a good seething beatdown from the cosmos.

Attached: 000-055.jpg (342x180, 8K)

>you guys do realize that Trump is going to win in a landslide, dont you?
He does. That's why he's mad and flailing about randomly.

>I still can't criticize this fartshit I elected
>still can't
>still won't
>because my mouth is literally on his mushroom shaped cock
you deserve a good beating at least twice a day
maybe more

Attached: 000-038.jpg (685x385, 26K)

Attached: anytime.gif (491x316, 1.41M)

Then you deserve to be shot in self defence.

>Imagine having a crowd slowly beat the fuck out of you.

Bring your crowd. I don't need one.

>I hate antifa
so you are confirming that you're pro-fascist

willl OP cry twice as hard when Trump is re-elected?

>antifa
no one brought them up user
so you are in fact a fascist who would deserve a beating from antifa

make a valid argument nigger

come at me bro

Attached: 1574652673930.webm (480x480, 451K)

We realize that if you vote for Trump
you literally deserve to have the
holy
living
fucking
shitting
crap beat out of you. And from what you're saying, the beatings would be constant.

Attached: 000-052.jpg (380x161, 8K)

Imagine being this much of an impotent faggot

TOP KEK

enjoy the next 5 years

Attached: s-l300.jpg (257x300, 18K)

Define a fucking fascist, because I don’t think it means what you liberals think it means you call anyone you don’t agree with fascist, but normal don’t know what true facisism is and how that person or movement is fascist. You trying to use political violence to scare people is the start of authoritarian bullshit

no, only an antifa pussy would excrete such a shitpost as the OP, reasoned deduction..... still, anytime you want user

Attached: Oppressive Laughter.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

>self defence.
shut up britbong
this is not your fight
go pull your rotting teeth out with your mum's pliers

Attached: faggot..jpg (624x351, 39K)

Putins Bitch

Attached: 8395D42B-47E5-4353-8A7C-AF188A7A5893.jpg (671x1024, 73K)

I'd be willing to bet that you're a 16 year old male that has sucked 3 dicks already and that you've never had a woman. You think you might be able to finally enjoy pussy and get the taste of cock out of your mouth if edge on Trump?

>I deserve it
>you just can't deliver
The people are sick of your shit trumpfuck
THEY will deliver

Attached: 000-044.jpg (1910x1000, 154K)

>If you do not vote for Trump you deserve to be killed in the slowest most horrific painful way imaginable , but after watching everyone you love tortured repeatedly raped and slowly killed

Attached: 1555069092501.jpg (686x960, 89K)

Any of you shitlords want to give a reason why you hate our president or are yo just gonna say “I’m gonna beat up all trump supporters.” Trump isnt racist, he isnt homophobic, and is fixing our economy. Yet thats all you stupid motherfuckers are capable of spitting. “Oh lets threaten to beat up people we dont agree with.” Yeah real fucking mature. Nice argument dipshit. Give me three valid arguments of how trump is a racist and dont reply to “im gonna kick your ass” because 1) Sup Forums is anonymous 2) if you even dream of touching me, you better wake the fuck up and apologize because ill fuckin slap you so hard youll lose 50 pounds

Front of the line trumpshit. Step to the fucking front of the line for your beatdown.
And that picture will be re-enacted with your open mouth and you better believe it's going to be full of piss.

Attached: PROD-US-President-Donald-Trump-waits-for-a-me.jpg (615x410, 30K)

Has anyone actually considered the possibility that OP is actually a Trumpanzee trolling all of you?

Attached: bait - still commenting.jpg (474x329, 18K)

name a location anywhere in central Florida and a date.......... I'll deliver will you?

Attached: 1538079442113.jpg (1024x682, 35K)

You need "people" or crowds?
Let's just settle this, you and me.

Man you leftist fags are cry baby pussies lol

No. Shut up trumpshit. We're way past discussion here. We offered you civility. We offered you reasons. We made a plain case why Trump needs to be removed from office.
Fuck you. The People are going to be giving the answers and you will Talk to the Hand trumpshit. Talk to the fucking hand.
You had your chance and blew it.
Shut up.

Attached: trump-pouting-sad-angry-baby.jpg (1200x825, 249K)

Trump 2020
He is the best choice

Attached: 58AAED0F-7C1A-4D30-BCA8-9BA2153B57F1.png (400x449, 63K)

How gay!

>Any of you shitlords want to give a reason why you hate our president or are yo just gonna say “I’m gonna beat up all trump supporters.”
>Any of you shitlords
Snowflake alert.

It doesn’t matter what reasons or facts anyone brings up about Trumpty Dumpty u cult members won’t hear it right?

Again, you don't argue against the very premise that you deserve a beating user.
No "you're wrong OP" or "I am a proud Trump supporter." Just blind defiance at the very mention of punishment.
Shut up.

Attached: Trump_RNC_speech_img.jpg (1440x907, 48K)

By far. How could anyone even think otherwise?

Say the people that only hate them self's more then then hate America. Born Traitors

looking forward to my matching 59th inauguration Trump shotglass

To be a democrat these days you have to be
willfully ignorant, actually evil or both.

Trump was the only viable option. And in 2020, it looks like he will be a best choice again.

Attached: E099BAB5-DBED-4B3E-96B3-03506A149536.jpg (640x587, 71K)

you ARE wrong user, and I 100% support Trump..... now what? put up or shut up

Attached: 1563516348070.gif (340x223, 1.99M)

Just watch the exchange here youtube.com/watch?v=2HaI0fVyFYg

and you see the impeachment
is 100% a nothing burger

>I'd be willing to bet that you're a 16 year old male that has sucked 3 dicks already and that you've never had a woman. You think you might be able to finally enjoy pussy and get the taste of cock out of your mouth if edge on Trump?

Trump and his huge swinging cock will finally make America great. TRUMP 2020!

That shotglass will be shoved up your ass trumpshit.
Up
your
Ass.

Attached: 2116.jpg (960x640, 56K)

Attached: laughing 3.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

>If you vote
who do you think I am?

Honestly, I can't wait to watch you insufferable, emotionally autistic, neanderthal IQ Leftists suffer an even greater breakdown in 2020. You faggots are so despised by the rest of the world that even the Chinese have a name for you called 'Baizo' (White Left). Embrace the inexorable march to a populist West, you're losing this war. Cheers from the UK.

Attached: Yhwach.png (851x778, 163K)

>hillery
every fucking time.
Step to the front of the line for your beating for bringing up Clinton. You trumper chickenshits always do this.

Attached: dyll.jpg (1300x651, 67K)

I'd be willing to bet that you're a 16 year old male that has sucked 3 dicks already and that you've never had a woman. You think you might be able to finally enjoy pussy and get the taste of cock out of your mouth if edge on Trump?