/balk/ - Balkan thread

GERMan edition

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

theeuropean.de/adorjan-f-kovacs/10622-einwanderung-oder-zuflucht
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/familiennachzug-von-fluechtlingen-unserioese-prognosen-a-1056379.html
destatis.de/EN/FactsFigures/SocietyState/Population/CurrentPopulation/CurrentPopulation.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-third-gender-male-female-intersex-court-parliament-bundesverfassungsgericht-berlin-lgbt-a8043261.html
express.co.uk/news/world/765919/Angela-Merkel-Germany-European-Migrant-Crisis-12-million
youtube.com/watch?v=VW9j1CX_jFI
youtube.com/watch?v=40iYKfF1Kzg
youtube.com/watch?v=t5LXyCNhI4k
i.4cdn.org/gif/1509922211912.webm
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11996120/Paris-attack-what-we-know-about-the-suspects.html
amna.gr/en/article/185565/More-refugees-are-crossing-recently-the-Greek-border-in-Evros--Mouzalas-says
youtube.com/watch?v=vBEoG_ck6j8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's first rate bullshit tho. What Web site is that?

TECHИ ГEPMAHCКИ ПИЧКИ ЗA PACHИ MAКEДOHCКИ БИКOBИ

nice damage control you subhuman

theeuropean.de/adorjan-f-kovacs/10622-einwanderung-oder-zuflucht
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/familiennachzug-von-fluechtlingen-unserioese-prognosen-a-1056379.html
destatis.de/EN/FactsFigures/SocietyState/Population/CurrentPopulation/CurrentPopulation.html

Islam is an issue as nazism was

Islam is not compatable with the western values
The fact is that the progress of the age of enlightment was to look on this world based on science and i do not belive the teachings of islam is compatable with that

We must help muslims experiance enlightment age

Put this in there too
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-third-gender-male-female-intersex-court-parliament-bundesverfassungsgericht-berlin-lgbt-a8043261.html

That was published in 2015, you naive faggot, by now Germany should be majority Muslim according to your piece-of-shit alarmist fake news.

>hair on arms
The absolute downturn

All news is fake news

So nothing really substantial no?
Eastern Europe is a German colony, that's the reality. But I don't really blame them. Why should I blame them? They can, and they do it. And WE that is our own politicians allow them.
To prove my point: we were advised during the "transition" for the government to privatize and sell as much state property as it can and one of these was the state Telecom. 51% was sold to Deutsche Telekom (through its Hungarian subsidiary) while the government kept "49%" and a so called "golden share" which allows the government member of the board of directors to have a final say on decisions. Wow how gracious on their behalf no?
Whereas read this from just yesterday:
>FRANKFURT/BERLIN (Reuters) - Germany’s ruling conservatives oppose selling the state’s holding in Deutsche Telekom
Hmmm I wonder why don't they apply the same recommendations they gave to us to their own economy, eh?
Well I guess Hitler was right when he said Eastern Europe was full of subhumans when they are willingly bending over to fuck themselves up.
Good riddance.

>2015
>by now

The only enlightenment they're gonna experience is the one at the end of my barrel

germany YES!
SO TOLERANT!

fuck western values and fuck the enlightenment

Man on the moon
Man in space
Space station
Great technological progress

So many things that have improved the life of humanity

I would stick with the western idea of enlightment

>Man on the moon
>Man in space
>Space station
>Great technological progress
thanks to based nazis

>theeuropean.de/adorjan-f-kovacs/10622-einwanderung-oder-zuflucht

It's 2015. Some dumbass projected the growth of emigrants, by using the year of the highest migration on record. Well, drawing a straight line up on the basis of trends from an extraordinary short period is not good prognostics.

Anyone knows an exchange I can change something like 50k€ in denari

Who were also the result of Western Enlightenment.

Why do Bugari exist

brainwashed macedonians

your damage control is shit
slavshit subhuman

The taxman will be on your ass if you do something stupid like that

>51% was sold to Deutsche Telekom
>FRANKFURT/BERLIN (Reuters) - Germany’s ruling conservatives oppose selling the state’s holding in Deutsche Telekom

LMOA
the same here. They are truly shameless and hypocrites.
enjoy the free market pipo
what?you don't believe in common sense economics? HERETIC
it-all-comes-full-circle

Well unless the father is a Turk or Greek the child is still European.

fuck the Western Enlightenment

why does the slavshit like GERMans so much?
I guess subhumans feel the need to defend their kind

>only 13% migrants in the worst (probably eu migrants)

germany is white as snow

>be GERMan
>you won't exist in 20 years
xa0x0a0xa0x

express.co.uk/news/world/765919/Angela-Merkel-Germany-European-Migrant-Crisis-12-million

Not white so not european. West is kill. Good riddance. Lets nuke them too and expunge their mentions in history books

it says "13% or higher"
a german on pol admitted it
sneaky slavshit subhuman

that's a legit good idea
gas the krauts

Eu migrants

20M Germans have migration background though, they arent in any of these stats.

fuck you

kaboom western pigs

see slavshit subhuman in denial
not that I care really, denial is actually good because it lets people lower their guard and do nothing while they perish
so by all means, keep at it

Germany is white

/balk/ more like /eternallybutthurtrapebabiesdiscusswhoiswh*ter/

Germany was a country before 1945, after that it is just used for political scams.

You can ask yourself, whats the reason a country that the average persons scores 190 on IQ tests wants to massively import people with less than 90 IQ.

I'm truly sad for the remaining germans, they will be wiped out in less than 50 years.

The black in the germany flag will have a new meaning, very very soon.

true

why is the greek rapebaby here again?
fuck off white subhuman

serves them well

>average persons scores 190 on IQ tests
sopakek

>Shitfia can compete with this

youtube.com/watch?v=VW9j1CX_jFI

Marsistan?

Sgodni taptapki

youtube.com/watch?v=40iYKfF1Kzg

CCCC

wtf why are there thousands of balkan immigrants flooding germany? its gonna be yugoslav wars 2.0 if they dont close their borders

i will kill every tatar

youtube.com/watch?v=t5LXyCNhI4k

>t. cuck

sup Abdul

Cheaper workforce. German industrialists don't really care about poor Germans or nationalism at all. They are only after the profits which can only grow through perpetual consumption. The more consumers, the more profits. Germans don't make as much children as they used to. Well then we'll take some people who do reproduce. It doesn't matter about the crime they increase as long as they are living away from it all whereas the ordinary Hans is stuck in a shitty half-immigrant ghetto scared to walk safely in the night through his own city.

бpaт дeбeлa e

German are terrible businessman, I know how that sounds considering their country is rich, but believe me their industry will play no role in the future and in particular for future technologies. They are crappy in adaptivility and innovations, the two key factors for the future successful global jew.

To и Фyлгpим e дeбeл

which country has the best businessmen?

Бoљe дa љyљa нeгo дa жyљa. Hoceќa e.

>инб4 ce тeшaм

>that question

American whites and Jews

In europe it's Anglos

>not getting turned on by blond girls with hairy arms
I don't even know what I'm doing among such absolute faggots.

Japan. They origami themselves if they fail

I like how you make fun of Germany but in the same time we welcome more migrants than ever in our history
We're building them mosques too

>being turned on because of racial features

what's wrong with you you shitskin

yes,every european country is fucked

They're just passing through. Let's drive a stake right through the the heart of yuropa

>Americans
The small medium enterprises are full of shit. Instead of looking to expand and grow, they neglect everything due to stupidity.
But the US has great enterpreteurship and some very bright minds. Also all the bullshit corporative rules etc. comes from there. So I partially agree.

>jews
Not israeli ones tho, they are just slimy ugly bastards, worse than the memes.

Call me crazy but Balkans and Southern Europe will rise. Business owners here are flexible and ready to exploit and look for cooperation. If just a bit more corporative etiquette and efficiency is added youll see Ill be right.
I am responsible for the whole Southeastern Europe Cluster and have had many meetings and interactions with such.

>Southeastern Europe Cluster
More specific?

Are you branko dragas

>More specific?
The Bullshit region

Germanic genes

You're retarded
The borders are closed mouzalas said all of them are staying

>Paradise papers disclose that even the germ postal office had offshore accounts
>Mitsotakis' (prime opposition leader) germ wife Mareva also holds offshore accounts.

Why are yuros so disgustingly corrupt, liars and hypocrites?

>all of them are staying
oh shit

Bulgaria, Serbia, Greece, Turkey, Macedonia, Albania

mitsotakis wife is from poland

i.4cdn.org/gif/1509922211912.webm

telekom was was sold as a whole and its completely private now, so duno whats your problem, our company basicly telling you dont do as we did?

we're sending them straight to Germany, Sweden or France though

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11996120/Paris-attack-what-we-know-about-the-suspects.html
ctrl + f "Greece"

This decadence level is big for me, I hope archangels will arrive to wipe out us.

The borders are open
amna.gr/en/article/185565/More-refugees-are-crossing-recently-the-Greek-border-in-Evros--Mouzalas-says

тхицц

kek
So? That never stopped anybody. That's why EU is paying Greece to lock them up in islands and not in the mainland. They make complaints about poor living conditions, conveniently not mentioning that immigrants are triple the facility's capacity. They expect that people will magically disappear.
I say lets transport them into the mainland and let them find their way into the west. Let them deal with the shit they stir up in the mena. We will not be their concetration camp.

Big deal. She's a grekojewpolegerm gangbang. She worked for Deutsche Bank. She's a germ agent.

>YOU WILL PEERRRRRRRIIIISSHHH REEEEEEEEEEE

fucking pathetic. How fucking obsessed can you be?

kek

Hi Ahmed

>Greek angry because monies

not surprised tbqh my proto turkish friends

PM Zaev confirms that FYROMISTAN will have a new name

youtube.com/watch?v=vBEoG_ck6j8

which would it be

finally this joke is over

Sparta

does he speak on serbian in that interview kek

TLDR:

>Nikos Cotsias Greek minister announced that the name dispute will be solved in the first half of 2018 and then we would need a few months for bureaucracy in the UN

>FYROM will join NATO in July 2018

>FYROM will change historical books as agreed with Bulgaria, rename airports/highways and remove statues that promote irredentism to complete the deal

Said the bastard child of Petra and Mohammed. How's the offshore accounts subhuman? Pay denbts.

very smart