What is the point anons?

What is the point anons?
>be me 28 man
>no experience with women
>no dates or anything
>feel like shit all the time
>feel dread knowing my time on Earth is limited and constantly going down
>cant sleep
>bother and his girlfriend suggested Tinder, zero success before but why the hell not
>after a month I run out of women in a 50 mile radius, zero matches
>depressed even more
>go to their thanksgiving, PDA frequently
>wish I had something, anything and feel more dread, and angst
>counseling is ineffective, everyone lies to me that I have value and anyone would be lucky to have me, sister tells me the same
>thanksgiving is over, I'm alone in my empty apartment and feel hopeless, I only get out of bed to work to see the next day
WTF do I even do anons? Whats the point of just existing in other peoples stories?

Attached: 996.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Ok what you look like tho? Got big pp?

not a chad, I'm less than 4 inches, I am overweight but the effort to lose weight is not there. losing 10 pounds looks identical to losing 1. Food is my only relief at times

My man's plenty overweight too, you just got a bad personality or what? There are plenty of chonky lovers.

I dont think so, I always the first to offer help for people. My family and co workers say im funny. I can interact with people. So I dont think so, but maybe

Just look around for chonky chasers, there are more around than you might think.

Learn an instrument or something, find passion from internal sources. Letting external factors enslave your mind is just sad. You being a sad pathetic loser is what stops you from finding a gf

take some psychadelics dude

find a thai/vietnam girl from some online dating site and start a relationship. unless you are a real douche they will treat you well

You NEED a purpose to live for.
Otherwise you'll be a husk forever.
It doesn't need to be something that other people cre about, but it can be, only that its something you want to do.

Say you were abused as a child, so to make sure you could help children not get abused you work in some childcare protection thing etc.

Or maybe you just want to make bicycles or something, go and do it, etc.

maybe you want to fight for a religion and blow people up in minecraft, i wouldnt recommend that one, but you know how it is.

If you want things to work on your romantic life has that start by everything else working out in your normal life. You probably don’t lead a healthy existence on your own, and it’s not going to get better by putting a person where a hole in your soul is.

Speaking from personal experience.

Eat better and work out, let everything else follow. Everything in your way of starting is just an excuse.

There is no amount of affirmation or side strategies that will compensate for honest consistency and personal responsibility/self-respect

Attached: 3F07A93E-4D14-4512-86B1-95720C0D2534.jpg (283x271, 56K)

well first you stop being retarded.

2nd, your not so different from most of us, or have it that bad, I for example, am fucked in the head with schitz or something, so I don't allow myself to have friends or girlfriends or much fun anymore, slipped discs, no friends family gf, besides like younger family, I like them atleast, shit job, no money, no house, 32.

anyhow.....

I will tell you a fucking trick....

women start liking us more and more as we age, older men get to always fuck younger women, tons of guys I know in their 30's fuck 18 yo's etc. obviously they don't like little kid acting 20yos, and they like money....a lot....

but that's not the trick, well, part of it, get more money it helps.

here is trick....

go out and about.....see girls ud like to fuck....go say dumb shit to them....its possible to do this tens of times in a day, lota times ull embarrass yourself or whatever, point is, depending on probably some factors, 1 in 10 or 20 or whatever, might want to fuck you. simple as that.

say ur real bad off and only 1 in 50 want to fuck you, well guess what, that will take what? 5 days? 10 days? wow so hard lol. then you have a girl that you are in contact with even if u guys don't hit it off too well, maby meet her friends too, or just find her 6 months later when she needs money for meth lolol.

that's another trick too.

you can just go buy some meth and heroine, then go around bars and clubs, hell even stores looking for the stupid whores who go there all high and walking around all fast n shit, some of them are really hot lol, some not....don't fuck those....

but anyhow..... its pretty simple, you say "look whore, do u want to come smoke a bunch of my meth, heres my number"

1 other trick.

hobys, find more, and your job, if urs aint that great, find a better one, specially one that makes you kind of like....feel like you accomplish or create nice shit or do nice work, or that the people who recive that work are appreciative of, its something lacking in a lot of peoples lifes, its an important feeling we need. it can be as simple as like being property maintenance.

Read works by John Bowlby, a British psychiatrist, especially his three book series on attachment, separation, and loss.

This user is right. The general advice of lifting and eating healthy to lose weight and gain muscle exists for a reason. It does so much more for you than just changing your physical appearance. Also, why would you expect girls to be attracted to a sad slob who has no ambition and doesn't care for himself? Quit sitting around on Sup Forums feeling sorry for yourself and take action to better your situation. You're still young and you have time to improve your life. make one small positive change at a time until it becomes the norm and then improve another thing. Over time, this adds up. It's about consistency. I truly believe you can do better for yourself, good luck user.

I don't think the people in your life are lying to you, they just see you with out all the self doubt/self hatred and other crap that's in your head and bogging you down.

The problem is that once that kind of desperation and depression takes hold it is a difficult thing to crawl out from underneath and those insecurities become a cycle.

You CAN come back from it but when you are in the middle of it it seems totally impossible.

I haven't had the same experiance as youand never had problems with women, but I have suffered with extreem depression over a number of years and I can tell you that it IS beatable. It never fully goes away, I guess what remains is like a scar, but I am happy a lot these days which was something I would not have believed a few years ago.

Some small changes in your circumstance can snowball into a whole new life where this is a bad memory, as long as you're able to keep putting one foot in front of the other.

Anyway, forgive me if the above comes of as preachy or cndacending. Not the intention - just trying to help as I know how serious this shit is (something people who haven't had a similar experience can't possibly begin to imagine).

pound, I mean strait fucking pound chicken, rice, broccoli, milk, eggs, peanuts. 3-5 times a day.

swing axe or sledge, pushups, pullups, and squats, and then tons of other shit if u feel like it, after a few months.

then girls will just drip when they see bull man walking near their cunts.

just lose some fucking weight and you'll feel better. stop making excuses because everyone in life has problems.

I’m a 24 year old virgin, but I can’t say it’s not my fault, I mean I’ve never even tried to ask a girl out or back to her/my room

if your overweight, that's actually a good thing, it means you can build muscle VERY FAST.

infact, skinny guys need to get fat if they want to actually make gains.

altho even if you are fat, you do still need to eat diet above, even if u also gain more fat, not a bad thing.

point is, you grow giant muscles fast, then those muscles help to burn off fat just by having them.

but, muscles don't even matter, u can get girls if u are skinny or fat or whatever, there are 3 billion of them on this planet and all of them like different things, altho most like money a lot :)

its just fun being strong tho, plus u feel better generally.