The actual state of the average man on reddit. This guys wifes boyfriend knitted this for him.Cringe thread

The actual state of the average man on reddit. This guys wifes boyfriend knitted this for him.Cringe thread.

Attached: giant-hand-knit-snorlax-1.jpg (640x648, 106K)

Most people on here probably suck too but they just have no shame.

Most people here probably suck to some degree but aren't shameless to the degree of documenting it and putting it out for the internet and world to see.

Pretty good job. I couldn’t have made that

That must have taken hundreds of hours to make. I wish someone wanted to fuck my wife that bad.

So you think that no reddit fag is on here ? Kek

I don't think he necessarily made it himself, maybe he owns a business that does those kind of things.
More time to fuck the cuck's wife.

I mean they both share one lady and the other dude knits. This is all around homo, pretty sure they suck each other off, too.

bro there are a shit ton of people on here doing that

Show your wife’s spread legs then

of course there are. it is one of the best places to find information and get quick answers for specific shit like home brewing, bikes, rosin, growing on the small scale, music, movies, cucking, and more... of course they're on here too

You guys are cringing at the whole “wife’s boyfriend” thing, but look at that thing - that’s a really nice thing to do. He didn’t buy it- he fucking knitted it. That snorlax must have taken a TON of time and effort to make. Knitting something like that by hand would be a legit labor of love and probably took months. That does sort of seem like the boyfriend genuinely cares for this guy. That doesn’t sound like a cuck thing, that sounds like a legitimately loving polyamorous relationship.

That is, assuming this meme is truthful, which is a huge if

He seems happy. Why do you care how he lives his life? Just go live your own best life.

His wife's... boyfriend....?
Someone explain this to me as if I'm a third grader.

This place is anonymous and noone is letting the world see their face, completely different level.

Knit me a fucking Snorlax and I'll spread them for you

Maybe your wife's boyfriend can.

You're just mad because someone loves him.

Right. Have better things to spread for far less effort.

My what ?

Do either of you have any sort of spine? I imagine you’d sell your wife’s commitment for nothing short of a pop culture plushie, were you given the chance. I think the point here is that you shouldn’t even really get married to someone if you aren’t going to be the one that loves them. Why even bother if the end goal is to pay her bills and make her happy if you get nothing out of it. It’s the ultimate “she’s a female so I shall treat her as a queen, even if it means letting her walk all over me” situation. I kind of get it if that’s your fetish particularly but why act as though there’s nothing inherently wrong with that mindset? No human being is special. You’re all just cogs. Stop hailing a particular person just because they have a twat between their thighs.

>loves him
>him
Do you understand how cuckolding works at all? The woman uses him for money and attention while she finds love through someone else. That’s the entire basis. The cuck gets no love.

You’re not special and what you said is shit. Nothing matters and no one cares about your crap

And what if a woman wants her man to get ducked with other women. How do you call the woman in this case ?

You literally took what I said, turned it on me and implied it as if it wasn’t a blanket statement that didn’t already apply to me. That was my entire point and all you did was restate it and direct it towards me. I wouldn’t have said it had I not meant it in it’s entirety. All you’re doing is damage control because you don’t want cuckolding to be exposed for what it is; a free key to the city at the cost of some nimble minded man’s self respect.

cuckquean

It’s the same thing just reversed roles. You shouldn’t allow anyone to walk on you or vice verse. You are in full control over your destiny and you piss it away if you let someone else take the reins from you. That is your right as a human being.

Because cuckking exists ?

Attached: 1575340742552.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)