It's scientifically proven that the further you are from gravity the faster time moves and considering when you're dead...

It's scientifically proven that the further you are from gravity the faster time moves and considering when you're dead your consciousness most likely can't perceive gravity at all time should move infinitely fast and according to common logic you became conscious from literally being nothing before so the very instant you die you should be born into another state of consciousness. It could be anywhere in the infinite universes.

Attached: DF86CD24-46C7-40E2-832C-20F0E97617BE.jpg (1444x748, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pUcngyZbFzs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5wfOyD7IM0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're lucky you can be reborn into a "human" body while the earth still exists. Statistically you'll live the same life over again no matter how long it takes. Numbers we couldn't even imagine. But if it happens once the odds are it'll happen again 100% and even faster with slight variations of the same life. Much faster in fact.

There's no escape. Everybody is afraid of dying but the truth is we're all doomed to live forever with infinite more lives being introduced at an astonishing rate. The best you can hope for is a comfortable life with high intelligence. We might even be as dumb as worms compared to other forms of life we can't comprehend but are doomed to live as one day. Imagine feeling sympathy for the though of being human alone. The truth is it would most like be so irrelevant you wouldn't even think about it.

Whenever you're feeling down and want it to end just remember you can always sit in a dark room and watch anime. It's better than living the life of a slug. Gambling your odds at something similar or better to the life you live now is a long shot even though it will eventually happen.

If the Big Bang theory is true anytime there's enough void a "Big Bang" will happen which statistically should happen the same way every time because complete void is literally 100% the same conditions the last one happens in with no variation which means an exact copy of earth and everybody who has ever lived is being created infinity at all times. Which consciousness you enter should be completely random though. You've probably lived as everybody and every life form on this earth billions of times and that's only this earth with this specific Big Bang.

When I say "this earth with this specific Big Bang" I mean the replica earths and other planets that hold life because it is impossible to be multiple consciousness at once although living a coulple hundred/thousand lives in the same copy isn't impossible just not at once unless everybody is one conscious at different times but that is way to complex to explain to you all.

It’s a reminder to you all that you're doomed to a never ending series of changing consciousness. If a never ending form of consciousness existed it would have already happened at a time so long ago you wouldn't even be able to comprehend it.

We’re all the same consciousness living in different bodies at different "times" and time is something we've or you've created to convince yourself you aren't alone in the universe but whenever I try to logically explain it I get anxious because I can't get all the information out before people leave but in a small way it kind of plays into what you just said even though theoretically I'm explaining it to a version of myself who hasn't thought of it yet.

This is referring to the "eternal black" that everybody is scared of aka the boogeyman of intelligent consciousness even though it's literally impossible due to consciousness and time existing in the first place.

The only thing keeping you attached to the flow of time is your body and consciousness which gravity effects. Once you “cease to be” you will accelerate at an infinite speed because you'll have no attachment anymore and just the same why you seemingly magically were chosen into the consciousness you're experiencing now from literally nothing and no place you'll instantly be "reborn" into a new one even if it may not be ideal. Chances if you're reading you you rolled a Yahtzee so it's best not to waste it and just enjoy life.

It's already proven that time is different depending on how much gravity you're experiencing and time is relative. Just because people are walking around you could theoretically be the only consciousness not experiencing nothing at the moment until you die and move on in which case you'll be born into another and maybe even see your old self walking around experiencing nothing at the moment.

The odds of you being born and conscious in the universe should be impossible considering at one point nothing (supposedly) existed. The fact that you were born and are conscious meant it's possible no matter how small the odds which means given an infinite amount of time it will continue to happen 100% as long as it's possible within the law of the universe. Now it's a proven fact that the further you get from gravity the faster time speeds up which is why they adjust the clocks on satellites and the only reason you can experience time is because you're conscious in the first place. If you die you won't experience gravity or time because gravity of consciousness won't effect you anymore so you can appear again as a consciousness at any point in the future, past or present because it's possible and given enough time which you will not even experience and experience all at once it's 100% likely you will never experience a single moment of not existing ever because being conscious is possible

This is possible because when you don't exist there is no speed limit. The speed of light which is theoretically the fastest speed possible doesn't apply if you don't exist. Therefore although you won't exist for one second to maybe time we couldn't even imagine you won't experience a single second of it

Consciousness might have created everything or it might just be a byproduct of the infinite universes. That's the real question. It's impossible to say that anything is even real but I guess by definition it wouldn't be if the first is true and If the latter is true it would be.

No need to panic though. I'm just talking about what should be statistically 100% true and consciousness and not really the ego itself. When you’re talking about somehow choosing where you reincarnate and being conscious after death before you're statistically eventually born into another body which completely would destroy everything because if you could remain conscious after death as a "spirit" you would be bound by time and maybe even the speed limit of the universe.

When you're eventually born into another state of consciousness given an infinite amount of time you won't experience because you won't exist it becomes somewhere. You're somewhere right now aren't you?

Just because you can see feel and touch something doesn't mean it even truly exists. Everything in our universe could be the thought of some giant brain space cloud and all the consciousness in the world and universe could be the cloud itself seeing everything it's created through a tube of consciousness of the life in the universe it's thought up.

You can be conscious in the spirit form in the same way you're conscious in your dreams. Consciousness is not bound by time only matter is because time only exists because of matter/mass and how it creates times-gravity. Being conscious after death does not mean you have some not negligible amount of mass carrying around, it's consciousness outside time and space. One might be confused considering consciousness and the ability to create memories which is what matter and the brain is used for.

I will get into trouble for discussing this with you but I wanted you to know that I believe in you and I want you to enjoy this life. Don’t take things so seriously.

Have fun.

are traps gay

Attached: femininedick.gif (294x325, 366K)

Traps aren’t gay.

OP is a phaggot, and doesn't understand how general reletivity works.

Nobody does except you.

You weren’t born from nothing, most if not all matter thats existed since the beginning of time still exists in one way or another, doesn’t disprove your theory but just corrects it.

Not true, at some point all “life” intelligent or microscopic will have been reduced to an atom soup that will be eventually ripped to shreds by supermassive black holes, now if the singularity of mass from the result of this is able to form another big bang then potentially this could open up to matter in general being infinite but life and the universe as we know it is a soup of matter indistinguishable from one another from a external view.

Attached: 2CFD7EFD-9118-4565-8D68-FD0081D6BBF8.jpg (1280x1272, 230K)

Damn that's...kinda cool?

Shut the fuck up faggot it’s a theory don’t believe everything you hear.

Attached: PicardAintReadingThatShit.gif (340x190, 1.97M)

What the fuck are you talking about retard?

Fuck you

No dubs. I've learned to only believe dubs... Sorry, Satan.

Or ya know... nothing happens because thats not how consciousness works

Well, maybe op isn't "Satan", but still is talking nonsense, because no dubs.

Nice run-on sentence

You won’t have to say fuck you if you weren’t a gullible faggot

your metaphysics and your regular physics are both extremely fucky.
gravity has some effect on your relative time, but not such an extreme one. Motion has more of an effect on your relative time than gravity.
"come from nothing"? How can something come from nothing? The very thing is absurd.

Did you not see the question mark you fucking dolt

We're all god. God is pure consciousness. God is, ultimately, alone. God makes reality as a coping mechanism for his lack of friends. God chooses to forget this and live in a billion different bodies in order to keep the illusion of company

This is one of the most eye opening and unironically original things I’ve ever read. I really wish I was able to let my mind wander like this. Wonderful work OP.

The idea of a singularity coming from literally nothing is extremely bizarre, even if you do take into consider a big bounce type scenario in which the universe is born from a singularity and dies as a singularity and repeats this cycle infinitely, you still have to ask where did the initial universe originate, when you take this into consideration then you have to think maybe this is just overly theoretical thinking and this is the first and only universe to ever have existed and to ever exist.

I predict lithium in your future.

This post is the only part you got right. The rest of it is tryhard milarkey. Consciousness don't need no physical restraints since it's aphysical.

I don’t care about your question mark nigger

The longer you contemplate solipsism, the less logical sense it makes. You'll figure it out eventually.

Shut the fuck up don’t bring religion into this, if god existed he would have to be a complete anomaly unbound by the laws of reality to exist, don’t bring up this we’re all god bullshit you smell like shit so I guess god smells like shit.

What the fuck does this even mean

I think what OP means that consciousness moves around the universe like radio waves and the brain of any creature just receives those and that everything is one consciousness separated into different bodies?

Bipolar is coming for you

Why you starting shit? If it's just a theory why are you making a bigger deal out of it than me you nigger calling nigger

My dick is coming for your ass, I’m gonna rape you like that chihuahua on 7th street

Because you’re retard

OP. Entropy is a thing.. but Socrates and his last dialogue is vocal gold.

Conciousness is the natural state of the universe. Even individual atoms are concious to a degree.

As the complexity of ornagisims increases the conciousness does too. This leads to the idea that conciousness does not arise because of the brain but in spite of it.

The pic is from Mysterious Stranger (Mark Twain). The character depicted is named Satan in said book.

People who say traps aren't gay are gay.

That’s what they all say before you buttfuck yourself.

Not OP but have you watched Madoka Magica?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pUcngyZbFzs

I hope you’re right OP. I really don’t like the thought of ceasing to exist.

I’m not gay so I wont

How would you know?

Ok faggot

Kill your mother

No it’s on repeat that’s why you have Deja Vu’s you will live the same life the same person, you try to change make minor changes but always end up the same because you are trapped

Enjoy unmitigated madness. It isn’t boring.

but gravity wasn't invented until isaac newton sat under a tree

Attached: 1574744211024.png (800x800, 231K)

I don't know what you mean by "singularity".
Look, since something cannot come from nothing, a fact we know is that in order for anything to have come into being at all, it must be ultimately sourced at something that did not come into being.
That is to say, something without a start.
A similar argument is used for movement. That, in order for anything to move at all, movement must be sourced, ultimately, in a mover which does not move.

>I don't care about your question mark

And I'm the retard. Imagine being such a spiteful, angry fuck that you gloss over everything.

This. You keep repeating your life learning from your mistakes. That's why you feel like you have done things before you have done them.

I mean, is anything "gay" when sexuality isn't binary?

I feel fantastic, I am not mad, go play with your faggot horoscopes elsewhere

FUCKING COMMIT SUICIDE REDDIT USER

Dubs.... Universe is now less interesting and we're back to literal YOLO reality....

Singularity can mean whatever you want it to mean, wether that be god or a single atom or quark particle that gives birth to the/a universe

aliens would see niggers and kill us

I know. I just didn't get dubs when I called op "Satan", meaning he ain't "Satan"

Welcome to mania.

Welcome to suck my dick faggot

Not abrahamic "God" just the idea of a conscious "everything"

I'd say existential solipsism simplifies everything. Everything boils down to a singularity.

KEK SPEAKS

Attached: B6EE6CAA-7F95-4EE0-87F9-E410EEA59539.gif (275x172, 1.92M)

>No dubs

“You sheeple don’t understand how important this music is. You only wish you knew what I knew in my chosen isolation.”

Attached: 6DCFBF3D-72E3-4586-B526-34024F20DB82.jpg (450x532, 72K)

He got dubs tho. kek rewards truth

Attached: kek-the-frog-god-this-is-an-ancient-egyptian-artifact-13919497.png (500x484, 130K)

Lmao look at this fool! mixing human "scientifically proven str8 factz" with things completely out of our understanding

The universe is like.. an onion. They both have layers, and are round-ish. When you pass from this layer/universe, you move onto the next one

Attached: 13780D44-AEF6-456E-9D9A-CBA8D985118F.jpg (586x400, 43K)

Traps still aren't gay, even if a gay guy fucks a trap its not gay.

Your mom is trapped (in a loveless marriage)

durrrr then it’s not god then is it retard shut the fuck up

You know... for a second there....

you almost had me.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5wfOyD7IM0w

Attached: 2AD096DC-07E3-426C-9D8F-7E06246F8C15.jpg (600x817, 47K)

>No dubs

Who is the "you" that is born into a new state of consciousness upon death?

Bruh... You don't know what you're talking about...

Dubs.

This is why the government hides us from Ayys. They want to protect black bois because they are our truest human/godlike form.

Fuck
>Those digits.

Sup, kek.

Nah. They are probably thinking, “Why have they allowed their pets to become equal to them? They are animals. Do they not understand this?”

Checked back my nigga

This shit is borderline inspirational for something you might have just come up with to funpost. I just finished reading your theory and I’m not trying to rip you off or anything but I’m writing a book. I might use some of the ideas you present in your theory but I will credit you as user if you ever see it one day. You’ve genuinely made my day.

I think you don’t nigger, please research the definition of god, then go to the store, buy a Glock 10, and fucking kill yourself faggot, learn your vocab

>No digits