Turned 30 yesterday. Thinkin about killin myself

Turned 30 yesterday. Thinkin about killin myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4gO7uemm6Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=u2yeNzL7rTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why?
is there nothing that would make life worth living for you?

Do it. Or ask r9k

I turned 30 6 months ago, never liked the idea of killing myself

You too? wtf Hungary

Living with father in the middle of a fuckin forest.
No gf.
Virgin.
Shit job.

Why live?

youtu.be/4gO7uemm6Yo

Do it then

>turned 30 yesterday

the absolute state of wh*Te """""""""""""people""""""""""""""

Ok. But how? What is the quickest method?

Hanging

Dont listen to this little jew leaf. You just sound like an attention whore, but why are you always trying to blame everyone else for your life? Do something about it. There are millions of people out there

>in the middle of a fuckin forest.
Sounds comfy as fuck.

I live in a commie block and can hear my neighbors beating up their wives, getting drunk and yelling at their dogs or just making noise for no good reason pretty much 24/7. Wish I had quiet house far away from everything.

and youre still black

I wish we had a higher suicide rate, from young people killing themselves for not getting into the best school, that would mean that the u.s. education system was actually good like Japan's

>hanging
>quick
Hang yourself

How long do you think hanging takes? It's more easily accessible than a gun or other method.

you have to ask for permission before replying to me wh*Te subhuman

So fuckin emigrate then.

I dont even know where Azerbaijan is lmfao. And im not gonna look up for it, just guessing its nothing special.

Instead of killing myself, my backup plan, if I failed at everything else, would be joining a monastery
you can get LSD tier experiences by just sitting in meditation for days and It supposedly elevates suffering as well

Dumb female poster
What spells do you know?

>always trying to blame everyone else for your life
Where did he do that?

learn to read between the lines smartass

Those who think its okey about suicide, go fuck yourselves. Dont even joke about these things. The people browsing 4shit arent normal people, just some losers

Happy birthday lad

>Dumb female poster
Is this suppose to mean something?

go away woman
youtube.com/watch?v=u2yeNzL7rTU

Post tits you would probably make Magyaranon quite happy.

Parabéns.

Don't do it. If you are bored, you can just change things. Even think in come to brazil?

Let's say about 10 seconds to pass out. Suffocating makes you panic, squirm and struggle. If the rope or fixture breaks you risk some serious bodily damage. Unless you go for breaking the spine i consider it kinda agonising and risky. A gun is safer.

>Caucasian
>insulting other Caucasians
Why?