Jude Law Cast as Albus Dumbledore in fantastic beasts sequel

pottermore.com/news/jude-law-cast-as-albus-dumbledore-in-next-fantastic-beasts-film

I hope there's a scene where him and johnny depp dp redmayne

ewan would have been a better choice.

>Jude Law and Johnny Depp dp Eddie Redmayne

Johnny Depp is ugly as fuck though.

jude law is cute!

ugh ANOTHER WHITE MALE???????

>the young headmaster

he'll be disguised as colin farrell again

That's better.

>not Jared Harris
Way to fuck it up

Jude Law is great, but Jonny Depp sucked balls as Grindevald.

Wasn't albus slightly """nazi""" in his youth?

I don't know why they felt the need to do that, Farrell was damn good in the role.

fantastic beasts was terrible.

no thanks

whitewashing again

Not bad.

Another great actor added in the lore of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the seriesüf only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but itüfs certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books are g-g-good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King

When your retarded sister gets bullied, and a hot German twink tells you how cool you are, and how much better you are than those filthy muggles you turn a bit right wing user.

>JK Rowling announced that Dumbledore is gay for no reason
>Jude Law is now going to have to do an interracial homosexual gangbang scene

Thanks JK

They should have kept based Farrel instead of Depp fuckkkkk

Yes, yes, well done Jude, well done well done, HOWEVER

>dullest franchise
Marvel still exists

Please portray him as gay.

You saw him for 30 seconds

>Jude law
>white

>actor called Jude Law gets work
>actor called Aryan Legislation gets blacklisted
explain

I like to think that he's not gay, just so advanced that he's beyond such trivial things as sex and relationships. Can probably cast a charm on his dick that gives himself new dimensional orgasms anyway.

so do they want him sucking cock on screen? Having a bruno style scene with him and some young Filipino muggle?

Thats what i've been thinking
He's literally Dumbledore's son

Those 30 seconds were enough.

He's not hot enough for the Teenage girls that make up the majority of the fanbase.

Quite simply. parents won't take their children to see the movie if it features a gay kiss.

JUST FUCK MY HARRY POTTER PREQUELS UP SENPAI

>implying hideous depp licking away redmayne's tears as he brutalizes his asshole is not part of the appeal

cuck

True, but you'd think that Rowling would MAYBE want to respect and honor Richard by casting his son as the young version of the character he played. They did it in Doctor Who with Sean Pertwee and his dad

>Rowling
>respect
lmao

he can be aberforth, just shut the fuck up already mang

Holy fuck, I had no idea THAT guy is Richard Harris' kid?

I mean we're talking about GRAPHIC scenes of dumbledore really goin to town on this hot young charms student

>but you'd think that Rowling would MAYBE want to respect and honor Richard
She doesn't even respect her own material.

>Wanting to inject sexuality into a kid's film about fucking magic and witches and wizards, even when it is common knowledge that Dumbledore is gay anyway
What is WRONG with these people? It's like they won't be satisfied unless we get a wizarding version of Moonlight.

I'm okay with that. I like Jude.

Something along those lines would certainly make the movie slightly more interesting to watch.

>my man Pius XVI getting more roles
Based

kek

Nice

lmao look at dis niggas hair

look like a got dang sloth laying on a bald head

As if Rowling gets a say in casting.

Except Dumbledore was super subtle about his sexuality that no one ever says anything on it throughout the books.

You expect S.J.W. Rowling to have any integrity after getting behind black Hermione?

Seconded.

That just makes it more humiliating and traumatic for redmayne, which makes it hotter.

>no image
neck urself

>tfw love first 3 hp movies because it's pure kid fun with magic
>later movies are too adult themed with releationships and shit

XIII, not XVI

There has been sexuality in all Harry Potter films since goblet of fire

>Wanting to inject sexuality into a kid's film

Anybody got that webm of that scene where Ron has to watch a naked Harry and Hermione make out with each other?

I would enjoy watching Jude Law ravage Eddie Redmayne, so yes.

4 is my favorite.

>yes yes well done voiello, however

you know this cast looks good visually but alfreds voice would ruin the fuck out of that in a moment.

agreed

Star wars prequels sucked, lotr prequels sucked, this will make a trillogy of terrible prequels

Does he hate Ian McKellen too?