IRL uprising

If Sup Forums and various other neckbeards formed a terrorist organization that managed to capture and hold territory, like ISIS, would you join it?

maybe

Only if we model our new nation after Starship Troopers.

>Alphabet agencies go to bed

Hi fbi.

>>>/fbi/

No because I'm not a violent degenerate

No, but I'll send you a care package.

>hold territory

fuck no, worst idea ever

no because thats fucking retarded

As opposed to what?

Fuck off FBI shill I ain't getting put on your watch list

No mr.fbi, we would not; Sup Forums is the board of peace.

>added to watchlist

Leaving the basement is difficult for me.

Fuck no. Board of peace. We just like to pray, and shitpost.

I wish people would come visit me. :(

No, we are a peaceful christian board

AHEM
YES I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO JOIN A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION THAT WOULD THREATEN THE SAFETY AND INTEGRITY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
I WOULD ALSO LOVE TO ASSASSINATE THE PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, BECAUSE HE IS BLACK, OR HOW I LIKE TO CALL BLACK PEOPLE, A NIGGER
ANFO fertilizer bomb pipebomb KKK anarchist cookbook 2nd amendment guns for good measure

There, I hope the alphabet soup has fun monitoring me.

CIA?

Where do i sign up?

spic

>would you join it?
Only if we held the Uranium fields.

I'd think about it if Sam Hyde is our leader and he provides hot pockets.

Nah, it would be massively dysfunctional, and I'd feel bad about committing atrocities after a while.

What we need is a new frontier, so we can act out while notionally doing something of value to the motherland.

That already happened in Oregon on that bird sanctuary. All they accomplished was making a half assed slit trench to poo in.

Pretty much this.

I have a home in jesus....

We're a board of peace

What the hell are you talking about, Leaf on a VPN? Ohh... Let's take over Canada for funzies.

No, but seriously, don't bring this shit on the board, I am reporting and saging.

never forget the Waco siege

goto ur boarder with a sniper and shoot all that wish to escape your 1st world nation