You get time traveled back to Sept 10, 2001

you get time traveled back to Sept 10, 2001.
What do you do ?

Attached: 1571926602763.jpg (4096x2731, 1.57M)

camp out in the top floor of the tower

bitcoin

I'd fuck all these girls in that pic. Are they younger then or is it from 2001

rape Emma Watson

Probably buy a bunch of stocks in apple. Maybe watch the towers fall.

Not that I don't want to stop 9/11. But there's a whole bunch of paradox stuff I'm not going to pretend to understand. Might as well just enjoy the show.

Attached: 1562913760550.jpg (369x387, 23K)

Wake up the next day, go down to Time Square and scream "ALLAHU AKBAR" at 8:45am.

i guess op has to go back in time to stop 911 and is looking for other ideas for after s/he gets there

/thread

bitcoin, google and a bomb threat

Head to NYC and find out if jet fuel can melt steel beams

I live on the west coast, so probably just go about my life. Get ready to invest a shitload of money in Facebook and bitcoin.

Buy lots of Apple stock.

Sleep in and skip school.

short airline stock, then sell the profits and put it all into bitcoin.

invent the internet

Attached: Goten-Bra-and-Very-angry-Vegeta-dragon-ball-females-33623644-500-406.jpg (500x406, 60K)

I would bet big on the Giants during the Super Bowl in 2008 when they beat the Patriots. Easy money.

Attached: F475EBC1-E380-4915-91AD-6C79EEED15E2.jpg (1600x1072, 1.2M)

Al gore has already won.

I’m gonna go see Fellowship of the Ring again in the motherfucking theater!

Commit an attack of terror before whoever can do it before me

Find self.
Tell self to buy Apple and Netflix and to massively short stocks & CDO's in 2008.

what i already did: short the airlines for millions of dollars and live alone and comfortable ever after

Buy plane tickets for about 20 people I know...

Well seeing as there would be nothing i could do to stop this event but I'm well aware of the next 19 years. First I go and Rob my family of all the money kept in the family safe. I make my way to an Amish community and bribe an elder to Forge some paperwork claiming I'm a member of his community that is leaving for the Modern world. I'm originally 10 years old at the time of 2001 so no fingerprints on file. Get social security card go to the county jail. I'm already trained as a Jailer as well know whos going to win the next 20 years of Sheriff so I use my knowledge of the future and ACA regulations to become a valued part of the Sheriff dept. I'll watch my younger self from a distance go through all the struggles and build my new life. I'll know about the 2008 crash so I can make a lot of money on real estate and position my self for power.

Attached: 1566773451516.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Tell everyone the truth, the future, what is to come, how the world will be, and invest in everything that will succeed.

Invest in Amazon and avoid flying the next day

Run a plane into the world trade center on September 10th

PS id buy a bottle of that sweet lost liquid of the gods. Sobe Dragonfruit. God i miss that drink soooooo much.

Short a bunch of stocks and fuck Monet who was in my 7th grade class.

God damn she was cute. Basically perfect. Oh, and Patty, too.

#2 and #4 have fake tits. i would slit them open with a knife then cram the silicone in the asses of #1, #3, and #5. the final silicone would be for my ass. then i would put on a bomb vest, scream alalalalalallalaahgahhahahahah BOOM! and we would all die.

fuck you

Someone did that at the time. Shorted airline stocks right before 9/11. A person or a group made a shit load of money and I remember people on the news talking about it all that fall. Then all talk of it quietly disappeared.

Imagine ringing some authority like the CIA and telling them the twin towers will go down today. Sure they will evacuate the tower but enjoy being found and tortured for life for knowing about it.

Buy the hell out of defense stocks

Stop 9/11

Tutor younger self into becoming someone better

Attached: 1463395323602.jpg (460x460, 180K)

Buy bitcoins

get a mega millions ticket
3 11 33 41 49 Mega 21

Invest early into things like apple, bitcoins, google, amazon, ect

Same, but how?

Be a lot less effort to jot down some lotto numbers..

NEVER get with the cunts I've been with. Ever!

Take all the money I have and short all the publicly traded airlines and Enron. After I finish those, I’d put the rest of the money towards Apple, Google, and Amazon.

Fuck every slut in high school that would have my dick.

Play the Stock market, and don't get involved with America, as America did it to themselves, theirs nobody to warn and whatever they did to themselves could have a worse backlash as that war was going to happen one way or another, and though it would bare no real significance I wouldn't cast my vote for Stephen Harper.

i cut it out

i'd change project whistler

convince parents to invest in apple, Starbucks, amazon, Microsoft and all that other stuff and play medal of Honor on pc and watch the world burn

Cash out 401k. Buy bitcoins with it. Wait.

Take a selfie with the falling towers with a timestamp and try to buttfuck moot

personal gain is wrong

Call in bomb threats at airports. Not to the feds, call the airport direct. They shut it all down; police roll up in numbers.

Terrorists loose nerve, and divert. Who knows if they had a plan B, and if that would be worse, but if some alphabet agency needed more time, that would give it.

calm down Jagger
(OP)

butt that would be awsome

buy all the stocks and shit that will make me a billionaire by the present time. then spend money till i get bored then kill myself. No sense getting involved with 9/11

Tell everyone I know what’s gonna happen, every little detail. They’ll go to bed thinking I’m crazy, but the next day I’ll look like a god. They’ll soon start following my every word. I’ll have my own religion and never have to pay taxes again. Also, I can sleep with all my followers’ wives, because they don’t want an angry god. Yup, that’s the life.

stock market and asian prostitutes

Attached: 190412b-0011.jpg (944x1418, 226K)

Fix my parents finances. Avoid most of the women I ever got with. Be a LOT smarter with my money and use stocks and knowledge of certain events to make a lot of money, then just kinda cruise through life

Oh also play age of empires online with MSN Gaming Zone again. Fuck I miss that
Maybe unreal tournament too
Oh and definitely battle realms
I miss the old games

btc doesn't come for another 7 years, what are you gonna do by then?

Is it time-travel like we know it or is it Days of Future's Past rules?

Like, do I wake up in the body I had in 2001?
That would be sick. I'd live a much better life. If it's Terminator rules and I'm my current age, then fuck, might as well do what I can, and invest in stuff, wish I were better educated, etc.

if i'm 10 again go to school and at the first bell scream "fuck the sand niggers" as loud as i can, if im my age now take the train to wtc and scream "fuck the sand niggers" before the plane hits the first tower then get the fuck outta there

This and invest in leds, solid state batteries and solar panels

Get a good seat on the roof of a Manhattan building, drop a few tabs of acid, and wait for the show to start

Warn the hijackers that the passengers are going to retake United 93

Invest in Lockheed Martin and every other large military contractor.
Also tell as many people as I can that the jews are planning an attack on the twin towers.

Find young me and rape myself

Fix my fuckup of a life.

basically I Don't change anyting so I shit on this dealer's face again in a few years

>I miss the old games
Most of which are still available in one form or another

a true hero, right here. Godspeed.

Know someone that was born on the 11th, would fuck her mom.

Attached: mynigga.jpg (500x500, 37K)

Attached: 65781180_2443188979234274_8703271997188079616_n.jpg (700x530, 34K)

If that were the case I'd be the smartest 1 year old on the planet

>pic related when I wait till youtube gets invented in 2005 and I'll watch all the classic ytps that made me piss my pants of laughter as a kid

Attached: 1574053761335.jpg (374x452, 18K)