Feelin shitty lately, Sup Forums

Feelin shitty lately, Sup Forums
>Been friends with this group for 3+ years
>Started getting overly upset over things around friends so I left our server to cool off for a month
>Started drifting away because of this naturally
>Decided to go back and try and make amends so we can all put it behind us
>They ghost me and start renaming chats saying “Fuck user” and stuff
>Feelsbad
Got therapy on Saturday. I know this isn’t usually the best place for mopey emotional talk but, what do you suggest I do, Sup Forums? Should I just move on? Should I still try and make amends?

Pic unrelated, obviously

Attached: 85230F29-1B53-45B8-9EC6-2D901C4F6598.jpg (300x300, 30K)

You should just move on man

Yeah I know that’s my best option, but these people were my family’s forever, and it’s painful to let go of that.

Attached: B0C8BB55-497C-4720-A079-F7575860D64B.jpg (750x466, 46K)

Dump discord forever. I'm deadly serious. Even with friends things can only end badly. It was designed from the ground up to psychologically create drama and vitriol.

Wouldn’t doubt you for a second given my track record with it, but I need some kind of social connect

Bump

I had pretty much the exact same thing happen to me. It hurts for a while, and I know it sucks letting go of people who helped you in the past, but it has to be done if they are just being a bunch of assholes. It's not hard to find new friends now-a-days tbh. Just look for any hobbies you have in a local area and there's usually a group chat for it somewhere.

Dude, you need to get revenge.

Start with not flushing after you take a massive dump, and blame it on one dude. Then keep doing it.

I'd also suggest getting way too drunk around them and constantly to to rape them.

And meth is awesome for revenge scenes. Like, go on a meth bender and see where the night/day/night takes you. Get horny and jump off the room. Dig for treasure. Light the world on fire.

Those are my brainstorming ideas. Ski is the limit.

This.

Nah half of em live a continent over or I would’ve tried already
Thanks for the input tho, I’ll keep it noted

You’re right, I can’t stay stuck in the past, as much as it hurts
Only problem left is art projects I was working on for them
A big mural of all our characters to cap off the decade as a thank you
Gonna be a bit awkward erasing most of that

Dude, I know a guy who can fix everything.

Look up Jack Billingsley. He works for 2% Reality in Edmonton Alberta.

He's not real a real estate salesman. He's a REAL estate salesman. As in, he can fix anything.

Call him up, tell him Brando sent you, and let him know what you need. I've seen him beat a guy unconscious to make a point.

Thank me later.

What continent?

Just paint over it. Go to home depot. But some spray paint and wreck it.

Don't be a pussy.

I’m in the US, theyre all over near Europe & Asia
Don’t really hate em tho, and not a fan of hurting people, secondhand or not
I’ll keep that name down tho

Is this an internet faggot fight? Or something real?

What's your bitcoin wallet? I'll send you flight money to go kick some ass in Lithuania.

Do you have a gun?

OP here. It's real. These guys owe me about 35k.

I guess I'll just walk away.

I'd rather keep the peace than my home. Moving back in with my mom because I have no money to pay rent.

Not an actual mural, a digital drawing
It’s more being upset about losing progress over months of work
Internet faggots
Nah still don’t wanna hurt anybody, also don’t use bitcoin

Jokes on you, retard, I would never call myself “OP” and already live with my mom, checkmate

Attached: 248FC102-CE2F-473C-8914-21A8D452D58D.jpg (295x218, 22K)

Related.

Attached: 1575349329963.jpg (600x596, 79K)

Actual op here. Ignore this faggot.

I'll stab all of you if you leave your address.

Is this the drawing with all the nazi symbols all over it?

Sup Forums being user sucks
How do I set a name on here

Attached: 607665AB-08A7-4865-A84D-960E81719235.jpg (504x502, 134K)

You spend time making digital "drawings?"

"Look everyone! I made nothing! It's digital!"

Faggot.

Kys

Yeah. Was gonna sell it to some alt right dudes for a rally, but it's digital so it's meaningless and purposeless.

I don’t recollect putting any swastikas on any of my art, digital or traditional, no
MKay
I thought of jumping down a flight of stairs once, but pussied out

Attached: 9A055E05-F411-4263-A3B8-C8B41D99BA08.jpg (1536x1523, 957K)

Is this a fucking homosexual scheme where dudes are all bum buddies and make lengthy sodomy trains?

Sounds like it.

Nah, few of em WERE gay tho

Gonna head off for now, friends
Thanks to those who helped me realize to move on, really appreciate it

Attached: B141210B-5EF8-4EDD-B947-0643BC3F9168.jpg (1536x1130, 601K)

>starts getting upset with friends repeatedly, for unexplained reasons
>presumably saying mean things to make them upset
>needs therapy

You sound like me kek. A few years ago, now. I eventually decided that the friends in my situation were actually very negative, toxic, unhappy people. But they were also massive cowards who avoid even the slightest confrontation, instead choosing to do passive aggressive shit like sending me obscure, mean messages indirectly. I just thought it was banter until one day I woke up and realized how habitually they shit-talk others and feel bad for themselves, encouraging me into doing the same the whole time. That was what taught me I needed to pick my friends a lot more carefully, actually. It taught me that I’m not very good at judging people’s character or recognizing when people are actively working against the happiness I’m trying to achieve. I spent months feeling like an asshole and I would have spent many more feeling that way if it was up to them.

Idk how much applies to you but if you’re in therapy, there’s probably a decent chance you have similar issues with recognizing what a sane and mentally healthy person actually looks like up close. It might even mean you would blame yourself for interpersonal problems that aren’t/aren’t entirely your fault. Might be worth thinking about