Black adult here, ask me anything. Except to cuck you because I like dudes

Black adult here, ask me anything. Except to cuck you because I like dudes

Attached: 20191203_233836.jpg (700x984, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(biology)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When did you realize you were gay

I had a crush on one of my male friends and I didn't even realize it until he made a joke about his dick in class and I thought "that's kinda hot, i'd wanna see that"

N

How much do you think you'd sell for on the slave market

Well I'm not particularly strong. Not that tall, only 5'11". I'm bad at following directions and I;m slow to start things.
Probably tree fiddy.

What you do currently?
Do you also get a kick out of these white boys on b?

What if I wanted you to cuck me but I’m ALSO into dudes?

I'm in college for mechanical engineering. I'm being bad at it, atm. I need a job though.
And yeah always, I love statistics.
Being into women and men at the same time? That's not a thing.

Show us your dick or your pussy

What do you do for a living, and what are you doing on a board that has disproportionally high number of racists?

You broke
My fucking brain right now.

Attached: 216803A9-53FD-40D4-9F0C-ED904B569B6A.jpg (728x448, 26K)

How big is your dick?

Cool stuff man. Engineer is too much math for me. I chose medicine route now I’m first year out working. Stick
With it though if that’s what you love
To do.

Attached: 9D32DDF1-B42F-45CD-B7B8-29F051AFA80F.jpg (460x458, 25K)

I’m gonna need the cat’s name. Also, did you steal it?

Whats that cool cats name?

T/V/B?

I'm jobless. I want a job but there's things I have to do first, like for example my last name is technically incorrect or something like that. As for being here, Sup Forums racism doesn't bother me, just close your eyes or something.
Name's Caelum. I legally stole him from a pet shelter, where he was being bullied by a white/gray cat and I thought "Wow, this is a moment".
Television/Broadcasts/Limited?
I'm more of a television.

Another black user here, are you attracted to traps?

Attached: 1567550967244.png (1158x1386, 1.86M)

Why are so many black people so violent?

We must have photos of Caelum

Top/Verse/Bottom?

Dick or Caelum!

to take out our anger / to get back at The Man
They're too gay for me
I know. Television, t, top. Or maybe vers I wouldn't mind sulking a dick but I dont want anyone near my butt.

Attached: IMG_04122019_002208_(700_x_1244_pixel).jpg (700x1244, 155K)

How do you cope with being a monkey?

What's wrong with black America?

>too gay

Really? There are more straight guys attracted to traps than there are gay men

Attached: 0ivBIQh.jpg (720x540, 35K)

Education/background/profession/ salary?

Are you an active member in the black community?
Do you fucking see younger brother and sisters with potential that you can guide to be successful?

Do you help brothas our when you can?

If you had to pick one and only one

nigga you gay
or
you gay, nigga
or
you gay nigga

How many cocks have you taken?

Do you know any niggas in tech? As a fellow brother fighting the man, I need contacts for lucrative professional opportunities.

Attached: download.png (225x224, 10K)

By realizing there are tons of white men wishing that they were animals. I've seen the fursuits.
An adamant refusal to not fuck my shit up.
It's too straight then, it's on the end of a spectrum that I'm not at. A lot of gay doujinshi are traps too, that sucks for me. Resentment.
I used to volunteer at my local elementary/middle school as homework help. But aside from that the only youths I associate with is my brother.

why do black men have much more estrogen compared to other races of men

the 1st one is so iconic, how can you top it?
I know that they're there and I've talked to them several times, but hell if I can remember their names.
None, but I've dished it out to a few consenting mouths. That's an odd way to phrase that but I'm not retyping it.

>Except to cuck you because I like dudes
YOU FOOL, I LIKE MEN
MY MASTER PLAN HAS BEEN SPRUNG INTO ACTION

Only mouths?
So you're still a virgin?

K, then what's your opinion on reverse traps?

Attached: 4842d8b.jpg (750x929, 72K)

Kill yourself nigger faggot, Quite literally!

Attached: 2001DEE3-4964-47DC-96A8-DD85142EFE0F.jpg (2048x1734, 452K)

why are niggers so damn loud

Until the End Phase, all effects that add or subtract ATK or DEF are reversed. (Additions now subtract, and subtractions now add, instead. Multiplications and divisions, including halving/doubling, are not affected.)

You mean a fuckin tomboy??

Same thing

Yeah basically. I don't want to use an app to find someone to anally penetrate I want it to happen "naturally" but I'm kinda a
Potential to be cute. But I'm the type of guy who likes men to be masculine and women to be feminine. Not that I'm into women. I see that they don't have a dick and I'm like "eh".
Maybe you just hear too good.

why do blacks never use headphones? i dont want to hear your shitty rap. and do blacks know there are other genres besides rap?

would america be the safest country in the world without niggers?

This. Somebody teach those infidel black savages about Conway Twitty for cryin our loud ya hear.

Ever heard of Jimi Hendrix?
You'd still have Americans, so no

country? nigga you're just as bad as them

why dont you go back to africa

im glad your gay, we dont need any more niggers in the world

I don't have a passport

What was that papa johns girl called?

iirc people called her papa john's girl

>AmeriKKKans
Fixed.

OP is both a nigger and a faggot. Yikes. Best to just KYS.

so youre a faggot nigger then

How you gonna start a thread and not upkeep.

Mods, ban this Nigga for being lazy af.

What're you talking about? I'm here answering the questions

I may as well shoot my shot...

You said you like Statistics, yeah? I'm literally working on my Statistics Exam right now (well I'm procrastinating on Sup Forums, but I'm SUPPOSED to be working on it). If i don't pass this exam I fail the class and wasted my time and money for the semester. I've already done the majority of it, but am stuck on a stupid fucking simple random sample. Care to help me out? Or you can ignore me, not your personal army and all that shit. Here it is;

1. The mean tar content of a simple random sample of 35 unfiltered cigarettes is 21.1 mg, with a standard deviation of 3.2 mg. The mean tar content of a simple random sample of 30 filtered cigarettes is 13.2 mg with a standard deviation of 3.7 mg. At a significance level of 0.01, do the results suggest that, on average, filtered cigarettes have less tar than unfiltered cigarettes?

I said I liked statistics because people posting statistics about black crime lol
I probably should be able to solve something like this but I can't and I'm also procrastinating/working on my own differential equations homework. So I have excuses

You never answered

I'll give it to you OP:
You're pretty damn cool.
Where are you from?

I'm above average
Thanks man, I'm from new york

Ight sa'll good thanks anyways nigga

Attached: 33813087_2130031857231422_1286144449461616640_n.jpg (640x480, 68K)

Damn, I was hoping RI so we could kick it sometime.

I've never even been to new england, even with me moving around the east coast all the time

When did you realize you were black

I was sitting in the subway once and white women were gravitating towards me and I was like "Oh."

Why do you feel the need to attention whore on Sup Forums? Fuck off to /soc/.

Cause I go on Sup Forums and I'm avoiding doing stuff.

>wears shirt + tie
>room isn't messy
>cat owner
yep! you're a homo... now for my question; excuse the wall of text

according to black people; the biggest problem with us place-faces, is our racism. how come then, that instead of proving whitey wrong by acting as normal, decent human beings, black people prefer to engage in shameless nigger behavior and by doing this, constantly keeps enabling every single, cliché-ridden stereotype that exist?

i really can't wrap my head around how this style of logic works...
>act in a racist & stereotypical way
>call people racist for taking offense to it

Somebody has a shame boner

???

>room isn't messy
I only just cleaned my room this weekend but usually it's pretty bad. For basically half the month of november I was sleeping at my desk because my bed was cluttered. Also ties are cool and you don't have to walk cats. Now onto the question

I think you're ignoring a big part of racism the fact that people who aren't being indecent are just as affected by it. You can be a perfect whitey's best friend and still get mistreated by the police, or called nigger or boy or whatever, and so on and so forth. That's what they mean by like, you know, we're individuals.

A sidenote is that I was going to look up if it was affect or effect but I decided I didn't care. It's like the pronunciation of homage to me.

we gonna see that niggerfaggot dick or what

Nah man, you hurt my feelings.

i've never known or meet a single person who experienced racism at first, only those who are afraid to be subjected to it and those who had been caught by police and claims it was due to profiling

Do you get mad when people call you a nigger? Nigger

Taking that to its conclusion are you saying that no one is actually experiencing racism and it's just a bugbear?
Yes, but not when you do it. When you do it it's cute.

Why do you care that you're black

Attached: 1573872896445.jpg (700x430, 61K)

proving whitey wrong is as old as your dads boner.

get some new material thor odinson

Thanks nigger (:

do you care that you are white?

answer for real. im not trying to start shit, im just dead ass curious as your idea of race.

scientific lit says race is bs, but the current culture will use it forever

do it already boy.

there's probably a couple of mentally ill people who thinks skin-color dictates your value, but the large majority of people judge each other based on character, which dictated by culture, not ethnicity.

i view racism is a modern day boogeyman or s mass-hysteria, like the satanic-panic. no sane black person gets offended by some dumb redneck trailer-trash making ook-sounds and yelling nigger. it's not the black person that looks like inbreed monkey in such a scenario.

It's as plain as the skin on my face, if I didn't mention it someone else would. Also I'm lazy and made it a talking point
Gay. You're probably a trap or something too

>do you care that you are white?
Im not
Im a minority like you, just fucking around with people on this site
But your whole ama is based on being black
I've to yet to find evidence of what defines race
In other words I think race is a social construct
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(biology)

Attached: 1574280497582.jpg (804x780, 124K)

>no sane black person gets offended by some dumb redneck trailer-trash making ook-sounds and yelling nigger
I would disagree because something like "your words offended me" is as old as time. That's why duels used to exist, even back in viking days.

not the OP dumbass.

u tried tho

why
are you black?

>probably a trap
just a fag

Ok Homo

Attached: 1574436461961.png (1024x654, 363K)

It's just a cleansing black coal mask, but it refuses to come off
but the sissy ones are the ones more likely to care on this site

Do you want any special treatment in your scholastics and career because of your race?

I should, can, must, and will receive special treatment.
But no not really, I don't want it to undermine my own abilities. As undermined as they already are.

>sticks and stones can break my bones but words cannot hurt me
growing a thicker skin and letting things go instead of wasting time by being upset over trivial bad-word-bullshit is how you deal with things as an adult.

the are some really dumb fucks outhere with nazi-tourettes, that can't stop spewing bad words and hide behind freedom of speech. let them sperg an move on.

Yeah, I know the rhyme but it's shown throughout time that people get offended from words so the idea that everyone who would find themselves in that situation would/should rise above being insulted doesn't seem realistic.

fuck no one asked the question that really matters

can you give us more pics of your cat?

>rise above being insulted doesn't seem realistic
on the contrary; that's why people need to learn to grow thicker skin. everybody insults everybody and talks smack behind others back. it's human nature. to get offended is trying to fight it, a battle no one will never win